The Fanpoppy Awards Honourable Mentions.

hooch-is-crazy posted on Feb 17, 2008 at 10:22AM
this thread is for anyone/thing great this year that's great for something that isn't an award.

I would like to mention everyone at the brawl spot for doing so much before the game was even released.

The Fanpoppy Awards 26 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu amazondebs said…
i would like to thanks every single person (i think there was nearly 30) that left such encouraging and helpful comments and advice on my link, and special thanks go to fans like germany123 and the countess that sent such lovley messages, showing how brilliant fans are on here :)

wow i sound sooo cheesey :)
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu jamfan4 said…
I wanna thank everyone who has been nice to me on Fanpop, which is pretty much everyone except a select few.
hampir setahun yang lalu dazl said…
I'd like to thank myself. For being me.J/k!

All of you here on Fanpop have made this a wonderful experience so far and I look forward to many strange, funny, if slightly creepy conversations in the future.
hampir setahun yang lalu maybeastarbucks said…
I'd also like to mention my fellow contributors in the Super Smash Bros. Brawl Spot. The game hasn't been released yet. The spot has 87 videos, 77 links, 6 soapboxes, 305 picks, and nearly 1300 images. Plus it's got 162 fans. The icing on the cake is that all (or nearly all) of the images have proper crediting and rating is abundant.

That's my favorite spot, and it definitely deserves an honorable mention.
hampir setahun yang lalu Cinders said…
That is pretty kickass, Mr. Starbucks.

There are so many folks who deserve recognition. I can't think of them all right now because I know I'll forget some, let me make a list.
hampir setahun yang lalu aholic said…
I would like to thank DrDevience for helping with creating new spots.

We helped each other in the Sweden spot and the Europe spot (wich by the way has most links in the travel and places spots :P)

I will also thank Temptasia for being nice and friendly for me, when I just started. I think that it was the reason why I stayed here.

thanks guys!
hampir setahun yang lalu Temptasia said…
Awww Aholic you are awesome! I am so happy you stuck around!
I would like to thank everyone who took the time to write nominations for the special awards. It takes a lot of time to write a nomination explaination (wow that rhymed...lol) and it is awesome to see that we care enough about eachother to nominate another person for an award :)
hampir setahun yang lalu jamfan4 said…
I would also like to thank amazondebs, tyleroffice4, and misanthrope86 for nominating me for stuff and being insanely nice!
hampir setahun yang lalu maybeastarbucks said…
tessajanuary deserves one heck of an honorable mention for the Whose Line Spot.
hampir setahun yang lalu EverybodyLies said…
Oldmovie and misanthrope86 for being awesome in the House spot. They're really cool kids.
hampir setahun yang lalu ilovehinder said…
i thank aleciane for teh images on the marilyn manson spot
hampir setahun yang lalu germany123 said…
aw thanks debs- you are awesome for being so brave
off i go.. so little time- so much to vote on!!
i would also like to thank megloveskyle for giving me my first prop ever..yup without a thank you in return from me the german sheep waiting to morph into a german shepherd one day..
hampir setahun yang lalu ineedcoffee said…
I think an honourable mention should definitely go to the committee for all the work you guys voluntarily put in to do this. way to go and great job!
hampir setahun yang lalu amytrynka said…
thankyou to dazl and everyone that set up the fanpoopy award site thats been really funny to read :) thanks to everyone that puts episodes of one tree hill on fanpop so i can watch them as they haven't come out in england yet, thanks to people that have been nice to me on fanpop, lila, leyton4ever, dazl, ellie and bellywalks even though the last two are my best friends so they have to be :) i agree with ineedcoffee :D
hampir setahun yang lalu germany123 said…
what ineedcoffee said- bahhhh
no seriously..thanks for the hard work!
hampir setahun yang lalu TheCountess said…
Not only a thank you to everybody who got involved with all the fun stuff going on here, but to the creators of Fanpop too... We wouldn't have any of this if it wasn't for the four brilliant minds who conceived & created Fanpop.
An especially big thank you to amazondebs, dazl, edennirvana, DrDevience, harold, zatara, leuron, ineedcoffee, chel1395, and johnminh for being so sweet, helpful, supportive, and downright silly at times. You don't know how much that means to me right now. You are all treasures! :)
hampir setahun yang lalu caintil31 said…
I haven't been on in a while so when I saw that Fanpop Secret Santa had been nominated I felt so proud. So sorry I didn't have time to nominate anyone. I've been busy with school. I want to thank everyone for being so involved. Sometimes I feel like fanpop is my second family
hampir setahun yang lalu chel1395 said…
I would like to give honorable mention to megloveskyle. She is always submitting great images, especially in the Actress spot. Also an honorable mention to aholic, who is always submitting great images and videos to the Europe spot.

Also, I bow to the amazing Fanpoppy awards committee. You guys are awesome and I applaud you on all your hard work. And thanks for rigging the awards in my favor. ;D
hampir setahun yang lalu x-missmckena-x said…
i would like to thank amazondebs for helping me quite a bit, even though she joined after me! lol! shes done alot of good work so she really deserves a big pat on the back!
*hugs mckena* awww i love you guys so much
wow i think i too much to drink at the after party
hampir setahun yang lalu hooch-is-crazy said…
i would like to thank all those who kept quiet about the bribes, not you chel! i'm taking that award back!
thankyou, same price next year?
hampir setahun yang lalu dazl said…
The price of the 'gift' just went up: I want four cookies.
2 cookies and a lolly
hampir setahun yang lalu hooch-is-crazy said…
what flavour are we talkin' 'bout 'cos i aint wanitn' no smurfberries!
hmmm i got oatmeal and rasin, or chocolate chip?
and in lollies i only have lemon