Bleach Anime Ghost's Bleach

TheAdventGhost posted on Dec 20, 2013 at 08:24PM
Name:
Personality:
Appearance
Visored, Shinigami, or Arrancar:
Living Place: (Soul Society or World of the Living aka Earth)
Bio:

Zanpakutou
Shikai name:
Bankai name:
Release command:

Bleach Anime 556 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 556

hampir setahun yang lalu LunaShay said…
Yosuke, who was sitting at his desk reading, looked up at Kosera, standing up and taking the papers with a smile. "Alright, thank you, lieutenant Yusugawa, send Captain Sumimora my thanks." These papers were not vitally important, but Captain Yamamoto instructed for him to get all the captains to fill these out for some reason.
hampir setahun yang lalu TheAdventGhost said…
Kosera: I will, *she bowed as she left and headed back* Captain Sumimora I'm back, oh and Captain Yukimora wanted me to give you his thanks.
Miyuki jumped and looked back once seeing her lieutenant, holding a crumpled up newspaper. "Alright, thank you for delivering it, lieutenant Yusugawa." she walked over to the trash can, throwing the paper away. "We can call it a day for today."
Kosera: Sounds alright to me, *she headed to her bed*
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
Miyuki took once last look at the office, before heading to bed as well. The captain's meeting was tomorrow, and she wanted to be rested up for it, as well as the work afterward.
*Kosera woke up the next morning, and made her captain some breakfast to eat before her meeting*
Once morning time, Miyuki woke up, sitting up immediately and looking out the window. Judging by how much light was outside, it was safe to assume that it was still much earlier before the captain's meeting.
After, getting dressed and such, Miyuki walked out of the room.
Kosera: Oh, good morning Captain Sumimora, I made you some breakfast before your meeting.
hampir setahun yang lalu Liquidz-Flamez said…
--Meanwhile, in the world of the living--

Sentei stood outside a shop with his cane pressed firmly into the ground. "So, and Arrancar was here, in the world of the living. This.....could be trouble." He thought for a couple of minute before sighing. "Goujo!"
In a flash, someone appeared behind Sentei. His fists were on the ground and he was on his knees in a bow. "You called Captain?"

((Goujo))
 --Meanwhile, in the world of the living-- Sentei stood outside a kedai with his cane pressed firmly
Miyuki blinked, looking over at the table, then back over to Kosera. "Oh, thank you, I very much appreciate it." She went to go sit down, looking up at her lieutenant. "Here, have a seat, you must be hungry as well?
Kosera: *she sat beside her captain eating her breakfast as well*
After finishing breakfast, Miyuki stood up, pushing her chair in and looking at her lieutenant. "Remember about the lieutenant's meeting as well, I heard you guys have important matters to discuss."
hampir setahun yang lalu heart-of_love said…
((well it seems im not really needed XD))
Snow was turning to corner to the shop but stops when a man appeared out of no where. "what the" she whispers watching them.
Kosera: Yeah, it is important

Hikari: Let's hope everything is alright.
"Hm.. Considering it is a lieutenant's meeting, I am not going to ask about it." She walked over to the door, already knowing it was about time to leave. "We should get going, the meeting are going to start soon."
Kosera: Right, alright, I'll head off, *she headed to the meeting she had to go to*
Goujo sensed another spiritual pressure besided his and the captain's. It was faint, but it was also uncontrolled. "Uh....Captain..."
Sentei held up his hand to silence him. "I know.....i've been paying attention to this one for quite some time." He looked in Snow's direction. "You can come out now, you're not very good at hiding."
Snow freezes but slowly comes out her white hair falling over her shoulder."sorry i didnt mean to spy but he just came out of nowhere." she says looking at Goujo
"Of course he did." Sentei answered, studying Snow.
Goujo scratched his head. He stood up. "Um....miss....are you a shinigami?" now that he was more concentrated, he could feel small waves of spiritual pressure coming from Snow.
Hikari: Spiritual Pressure, Soul Reapers,
Yukari: Wanna check it out?
*the 2 began jumping from building to building and saw them* Snow?
"yes." she says proudly but quietly at the same time
Goujo looked up at Hikari and Yukari. "Uh.....friends of yours?" he asked Snow.
Sentei clapped his hands together. "Visitors! How enlightening! He spun his cane around and once more, tapped it on the ground. "Hikari, Yukari, its been a long time hasnt it?"
"C-Captain! You know those two!?" Goujo asked.
*the 2 came down*
Hikari: It sure has Captain.
Yukari: Surprised to see you here. Is something going on?
Snow looks at them "hey." she waves before turning to look at Sentei and Goujo
Sentei nodded. "I thought you would've heard of the recent appearance of the Arrancars."
Goujo straightened up. "If my intel is correct, they attacked two soul reapers. I felt that spiritual pressure from here. They were stronger than the average Arrancar."
Hikari: Hunger does things to girls like us,
Yukari: 2 Soul Reapers you say, and you want a couple of Visoreds to help you right?
"NO." Goujo said almost instantly. "No way. I can handle them myself." he said as he crossed his arms and turned away.
Sentei sighed. "If you're willing to help out with the problem, then of course."

Yukari: We're in,
Hikari: Count us in.
Problem? Is that what we are now?" A voice said a gargantua ripped open in the sky. A couple of arrancars stood there. About four. One had a large smirk on there face.
Goujo took a step back. "What.....already....."
Hikari: That was fast,
Yukari: Hey, think we can finally fight all out?
Hikari: Hm, yeah.
Yukari: Good, now that we're at full strength we can do this.
Snow blinks utterly confused
Then, out of no where, a huge bulky arrancar jumped out of a second gargantua and landed in from of them. He had the number three on his head. "Me Rex.........Rex crush you now." two large chained balls hung from his wrists.
Goujo wrapped his hand around the handle of his zanpakuto. "I'd like to see you try." they were outnumbered. But he wouldnt back down so easily.
The huge arrancar that went by Rex looked at Goujo. "You puny.....Rex dont like you....."

((Arrancar #3: Rex))
 Then, out of no where, a huge bulky arrancar jumped out of a saat gargantua and landed in from of t
((Here's one of the other Arrancars. #9 Spanial Ulk))
 ((Here's one of the other Arrancars. #9 Spanial Ulk))
((And #6, Knotoro Evlieno))
 ((And #6, Knotoro Evlieno))
Snow's Katana appear's as she face's number 9. "oh joy" she rolls her eyes.
Hikari/Yukari: *clenching their Zanpakutou*
Hikari: Take Flight, Boryoku Sukai, *her sword changed into a refined Black Steel Katana*
Yukari: Hunt and Kill! Hayabusa! *Her sword changed into a refined Red Steel Katana*
Spanial (#9) had his hands in his pockets. "This is gonna be such a drag....." he stepped out of the gargantua and landed a couple of feet away from Snow. "Can we just make this easy....and you just run away or somethin?"

Sentei stepped in front of Goujo. "I'll handle this one. He seems to be utterly stubborn in ways that we dont understand."
Goujo protested. "No, Captain, I can take him!"
"Just follow orders Goujo. I will handle him."
Goujo huffed. His attention was caught by the #6 Arrancar. He flash stepped and appeared in front of him.
"So....you'll be the one to die by my blade." Knotoro spoke. He drew his blade.
"Not a chance!" Goujo flashstepped again and their blades clashed.

Nail stood on the thin air as the gargantua closed. "This should be interesting."
Another arrancar stood at his side. "It cetainly should."
 Spanial (#9) had his hands in his pockets. "This is gonna be such a drag....." he stepped out of the
Liquidz-Flamez commented…
^^ Arrancar #10 Kuri Itamas hampir setahun yang lalu
Yukari: *Hollowfied, then went after Nail*
Hikari: *did the same but went after Kuri*
Snow let's out a deep breath and waited for Spanial to come closer. "Dont be fooled by my looks." she says "Tōketsu" Her katana looks like to freezes over.
Nail didnt bother drawing his blade. He didnt put up any defenses at all. "Hm. Arrancar rejects." he held up his hand. "Grande Cero." a large red cero shot out of his hand towards Yukari and Hikari.
Kuri drew her blade slowly. As she breathed, mist formed in the air around her.

Sentei flashstepped and evaded Rex's attacks. "Come on, surely you have more to offer than a few simple swings."
Rex roared in anger. He had been slashed across the chest already. "REX KILL YOU!!!" his mask opened and a cero shot out of it.
Sentei smirked slightly as he pointed his sword towards the cero and drew a circle in the air. A smaller and more concentrated blast came from his blade and deflected it. "I've already analyzed your attack."

Goujo flew towards the shop, but he stabbed his blade into the ground to stop the impact. "Damn....."
Knotoro slid his blade back into the sheath. "That was only a level 3 bala wave. Come at me again if you dare...."
Goujo glared. "Raise Thy Hand and Bow, Kibishii manā !!((Harsh Manners))" his released blade was curved in the shape of a hook. "Goujo Kibiyoshi, the one who's gonna kick your ass......"

Spanial kept his hands in his pockets. "Are you gonna attack or what? I'd be happy if you didnt though."
Snow smiles "why because you know your going to get beat by a girl?" Snow does a sexy pose "or you don't want to attack such a pretty girl?" She laughs
Yukari: *She blocked the Cero with her sword* You'll have to do better than that.
"And you're going to have to be more alert in battle...." Nail said in a smooth voice.
Kuri appeared behind Yukari. "I am Arrancar #10, Kuri Itamas....." her blade touched the air under Yukari's feet and froze them.
Nail shot another cero and Kuri disappeared out of the way.

Goujo clashed blades with Knotoro numerous times over. He slid across the ground and came to a stop.
Knotoro drew his blade and re-sheathed it in a flash and a thin but powerful red bala wave flew at Goujo. "Level 5 bala wave."
Goujo held up his blade in defense and barely deflected it.

Rex fell to one knee as it was slashed.
Sentei drew an invisible cirlce in the air again and slashed, sending a shockwave that knocked Rex back. "I think it's time to close the curtains."
Rex stood up and roared again. "Roar Roar Roar!!!" He screeched. The two chained weapons glowed and a large amount of spiritual pressure burst from him.
Sentei kept a hand on his hat to keep it from being blown off. He was caught slightly off guard by the sudden release of spiritual pressure.

"Neither...." Spanial answered. "I just dont want to fight. It's a drag. But if you want to die, then attack me." he tensed slightly at the Rex's spiritual pressure. "Idiot....." he muttered to himself.
Hikari: Yukari...
Snow frowns and charges at Spanial "your a pain in the ass." she says
Nail's attention turned to Hikari. "Well, i hope you can put up a better fight then the other one did." he eyes had no emotion in them. "Because it will be alot of pain if you cant."
Kuri reappeared beside Nail again.

Goujo flashstepped and appeared in front of Knotoro. "Ayamaru!" ((<---Apologize)) his blade slashed Knotoro's shoulder.
Knotoro dashed back in slight shock. He reached to unsheath his blade but found his arm feeling heavier. He winced. "What kind of trickery is this?"
"Ayamaru.....one of my zanpakuto's abilities. Anything i slash becomes three times heavier than it's normal weight."

Spanial sighed. "Right back at you...." he took his hands out of his pockets. His left hand gripped the handle of his blade.
Snow slashes at Spanial.
Spanial ducked out of the way, and as he drew his blade he hit Snow in the neck with the hilt with a great amount of force. "I told you not to attack....."
Hikari: Of course I will, *she fired multiple shockwaves*
Snow ducks right before the blade hits her "If you dont like fighting...give up." she says kicking his legs out from under him.