Roleplay Hungergames! New Hunger Games

Bluefire7777 posted on Mar 26, 2012 at 07:08PM
Welcome! Welcome! Its time again after 25 years for the newest series of the Hunger Games. This year is extra special in which we have past rebel uprising families children to become glorious tribute in this years games! Here are this years tributes! And may the odds ever be in your favor!

District 1
Male: Edgar Castro- He is very stuck up on the outside and sweet on the inside blonde hair and nice bluish brown eyes. he has a secret that he dares to tell
Female: Kathryn Rose and she is from district 1 she frantically changes her hair color and is very stealthy her eyes are grey

District 2
Male:
Female: Caprine Diamond- tall platinum blond girl with dark violet like eyes 17 years old

District 3
Male:
Female: Jennifer. Evil twisted minnded little girl dark hair and black eyes has no sympathy for anyone she is 12

District 4
Male: Percy Homair- a handsome tall 17 year old boy with windblown/ slightly curly brown hair and blue eyes. District 4
Female: Trista-15, wide blue eyes and black hair, relatively small, but has lots of upper body strength from spearing fish, nick name "trout"

District 5
Male: Castor Sterlingfeld- small black hairred boy with tan skinned and bron eyes quiet and soft spoken 12 years old
Female: Ivy Sterlingfeld- medium sized girl with curly black hair and tanned skin with deep grey eyes 16 years old

District 6
Male:
Female: Alora- Pretty 16 year old pale wavy blonde haired girl with pale skin and pale blue eyes

District 7
Male: Wesley Jonhson- Tall, muscular boy with shorter black hair and brown eyes, not the brightest
Female: Alexandria ( Ali)King - a pretty 15 year old girl with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes

District 8
Male James Conlion- A handsome 16 year old boy with black hair and green eyes
Female: Mayleen Wintergreen- shy 15 year old with straight ashy blond hair and icy green eyes

District 9
Male:
Female:Braylee-Rae Henry- Short girl with long, dark blonde hair, dark green eyes and freckles, small build with lean muscles

District 10
Male:Gavin montagoe-sandy blonde hair, brown eyes, 15, district 10, tall lanky build
Female: June Morris- A pretty 16 year old girl with light golden hair with blue grey eyes

District 11
Male: Nick Porter. He is short with black hair and blue eyes and is very stealthy a little bit too stealthy oh and they are both 14
Female:

District 12
Male: Red- tallish bulky build 17 year old boy with brownish orange hair and gray eyes withtan skin
Female:

District 13
Male:
Female:
last edited on Sep 30, 2012 at 01:06PM

Roleplay Hungergames! 10096 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5051-5100 of 10096

hampir setahun yang lalu smartone123 said…
(her personality mostly x3)

"you were in a palce with moonlillies and you were normal looking at the moment u tried tos get me to stay there then you went away then rosalina tried to get me to abondon you and said you would have given up my life for your brothers if you could and the whole time all I wanted to do was smack a guy In a panda suit".3.-fang
hampir setahun yang lalu Bluefire7777 said…
*blinks at him* fang...you shouldn't believe rosalia I love you and don't ever think otherwise alright? -Diana
And her hair lol
"I know I said I wouldn't believe a snake and walked away"-fang

(an that x3)
*kisses him on the cheek* fang I.... *hesitates for a moment* -diana
(hehe she first said"k would never like him he's too good looking he's dangerous XD)

Looks at her-fang
hampir setahun yang lalu firestar121 said…
awkward silence....
She actually had a huge crush on him she wasn't afriad of him she just thought he was to good for her

I wanted to say if you wanted to hook up I'm alright with that..... *says kinda quietly* -Diana
"you mean date?"-fang

U mean in the Catolog thing :3
I mean hook up... *places his hands on her hips* -Diana (she means doing it)
Wait a min like 1+0??

Looks at her blankly-fang
*sighs* your hopeless.... *lets go of his hands moves away from him* -Diana (yea hormones theyre catching up on her)
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
What?is right on public tele Xp

Suddenly understands and eyes go wide"you wanta..."looks at her for confirmation grabs her hand again his hand nice and warm soft -fang
Ya I know xp
She acting this up actually shes not a slut like that but she is hopped up on hormones right now

*looks at him* not now im not a slut to fuck you on live television but I said if you ever wanted to id be alright with it...that is considering we live *holds his hand and smiles up at him and kisses his cheek and whispers* I think I got there attention... -Diana
watching the oddities show on the science channel and a girl makes flowers out of cow eyeballs and other parts of animal bodies.....facinating! :D
Nods"uh wheres that stream?i wanta wash up I feel gross"-fang
ya,i get what your saying,no slut but shes hopped up on hormones like a drug dealer on crack
The stream filled with piranhas is over there but I dont suggest a swim -Diana
Teenage girls were better when our hormones are high believe me....
Yep

"any other stream?beaides if I show chest maybe the girl will help get us stuff"jokes-fang
*shoves him away playfully* and I thought I was the slut in the relationship...no there really isn't there small pools around the bushes... -Diana
zzz
first laughable conversation since i got stiches,i hate it when people feel sorry over nothing...they can get so boring when they talk none stop about how,when,and where you got hurt i swear one time i fell asleep
mischievous
this guy is obsessed with hunger games,joey graceffa,you gotta check him out :D

well imma go put my pimpin' boots on
big smile
Good to hear

"I got another scar now I know it"sighs"oh well"rips off more of his shirt wound showed angrey red and covered with drip blood"I think it's closed now but I can't tell with all the blood so time to wash up"goes to pool take off shirt and pant left in boxers and whistles washing all the blood off all cameras trained on him cause some nose bleeds-fang

Damn blue you got me all hyped well more then I was :3
*looks at him* you really are after the attention but then again I think you rival Finnick *smiles then looks at her own bloodstained shirt and everything else and sighs* -Diana

Sorry smartone it must have been the shock of Diana bringing up sex
More confusing xDx

"I just wanta be clean and all this blood is gross"washes hair too and then washes clothes and hangs them out and lays out in to dry his skin gleams on his abs and hair"suns is good for quick dring don't worry u can go next I won't look-fang
oh and the rest of panem wont either right...its alright though were just peices of meat to them anyway and you can look I dont care *strips down to just her bra and underwear and steps into the pool and washes off her arms and hair* ~Diana
"I'm not a peeping Tom"looks the other way waits for cloths to dry clean gleamy clean and scar was hand length and reddish pink-fang
whatever fang *smiles as she finishes washing off herself then still in the pool she cleans her cholthes off and hangs them to dry and slides out and lays in the sun* ~Diana
Sighs then falls into a cat nap-fang
I wouldnt sleep to long sweetheart we need to keep our eyes open.... *as she walks by him the large scar down her back is evident* ~Diana
(I gtg srry alots)

Blinks "ok but then you need to sit with me"tugs her down besides him-fang
Im not dressed is that okay? *looks at him looking really cute really cute* ~Diana
(till 2 I can't leave a least till u do)

Nods"that's fine"-fang
-*looks at the sky then at him* wonder what happens next.... -Diana
"I don't know "lays his well musled arm on hers arm-fang
*smiles at him her skin was soft and smooth her scar was eminent now it ran down her back nearly hitting her spine* -Diana
He had small scars on the insides of his arm as well as the one of head and side face looked spaced like he wasn't in the moment right then thinking of something else-fang
whats the point in staying awake when your dreaming with your eyes open? *smiles and holds his hand* -Diana
"sorry was thinking about even if I won I would have no where to go"-fang
theyd give you house of course *smiles* the capitol would never have there victors on the streets embarrasing *says like the capitol people would* -Diana
"haha but...it's gonna be so lonely"sighs-fang
I will enjoy the peace my step mother shouting at me about shit my annoying step sisters running around screaming at eachother over gifts and toys my step brothers talking about what there gonna do with there loser friends my dad ignoring me and talking about meat...its hell but im gonna miss being home without apollo... *sighs thinking of her brother it made her hallow all over again thinking about it* -Diana
"I wish I had someone around to at least make me think i was somewhat safe and someone cared about me"goes off into space again-fang
you and me both sweetheart *kisses his cheek* if you wanted i could come to two with you... -Diana
"I would love that"smiles-fang

Wonders and sees them hides blushes since fang only had boxers on-meoko
then i will finally away from my prison...*smiles and pulls on her now dry shirt and shorts* -Diana
Does the same then suddenly pukes away from dania so she doesn't see it then goes to clean mouth out-fang