Roleplay Hungergames! New Hunger Games

Bluefire7777 posted on Mar 26, 2012 at 07:08PM
Welcome! Welcome! Its time again after 25 years for the newest series of the Hunger Games. This year is extra special in which we have past rebel uprising families children to become glorious tribute in this years games! Here are this years tributes! And may the odds ever be in your favor!

District 1
Male: Edgar Castro- He is very stuck up on the outside and sweet on the inside blonde hair and nice bluish brown eyes. he has a secret that he dares to tell
Female: Kathryn Rose and she is from district 1 she frantically changes her hair color and is very stealthy her eyes are grey

District 2
Male:
Female: Caprine Diamond- tall platinum blond girl with dark violet like eyes 17 years old

District 3
Male:
Female: Jennifer. Evil twisted minnded little girl dark hair and black eyes has no sympathy for anyone she is 12

District 4
Male: Percy Homair- a handsome tall 17 year old boy with windblown/ slightly curly brown hair and blue eyes. District 4
Female: Trista-15, wide blue eyes and black hair, relatively small, but has lots of upper body strength from spearing fish, nick name "trout"

District 5
Male: Castor Sterlingfeld- small black hairred boy with tan skinned and bron eyes quiet and soft spoken 12 years old
Female: Ivy Sterlingfeld- medium sized girl with curly black hair and tanned skin with deep grey eyes 16 years old

District 6
Male:
Female: Alora- Pretty 16 year old pale wavy blonde haired girl with pale skin and pale blue eyes

District 7
Male: Wesley Jonhson- Tall, muscular boy with shorter black hair and brown eyes, not the brightest
Female: Alexandria ( Ali)King - a pretty 15 year old girl with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes

District 8
Male James Conlion- A handsome 16 year old boy with black hair and green eyes
Female: Mayleen Wintergreen- shy 15 year old with straight ashy blond hair and icy green eyes

District 9
Male:
Female:Braylee-Rae Henry- Short girl with long, dark blonde hair, dark green eyes and freckles, small build with lean muscles

District 10
Male:Gavin montagoe-sandy blonde hair, brown eyes, 15, district 10, tall lanky build
Female: June Morris- A pretty 16 year old girl with light golden hair with blue grey eyes

District 11
Male: Nick Porter. He is short with black hair and blue eyes and is very stealthy a little bit too stealthy oh and they are both 14
Female:

District 12
Male: Red- tallish bulky build 17 year old boy with brownish orange hair and gray eyes withtan skin
Female:

District 13
Male:
Female:
last edited on Sep 30, 2012 at 01:06PM

Roleplay Hungergames! 10096 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5001-5050 of 10096

hampir setahun yang lalu Bluefire7777 said…
still dont believe me do you? if she had to chose who she whould win with she'd choose apollo over youand you know that she doesnt love you, your just some guy she meet a week ago she suckered into helping her shes poor its what shes done her whole life steal lie and act...just leave her now before you get hurt *her voice was like venom as it echoed in the darkness*
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu smartone123 said…
"why would I lisen to a snake good bye"walks away-fang
your folley fang the girl wont be around forever life is such a fragile thing easily shattered... *voices fades out and only darkness remains*

*sleeps beside him softly* -Diana
Blood clots up but has lost a lot of blood and was soaked in it-fang
*in the sky the faces appear Cortez the girl from five the boy from seven the boy from eight and apollo

*she was stained from his blood her back and shoulders were soaked her arms covered as well next to her layed his bloody bandages yet she slept like there wasnt a problem* -Diana
(flana died awhile ago XD)
she died the first day this is the second there dropping like flies quick im gonna have to kill off doves charries to since she gonna be a gone a month....
wonder when fangs gonna get up
That long?Oh sooner or later :p needs to let the old bones make some blood)
or some anemia pills from cels ;) and yea she told us earlier this week remember?

-memories begins playing back around him the time they just stared at eachother on the benches when she smashed her hand on the mirror because she believed she wasnt pretty when he passed out and she brought him back to her room and she kissed him and they made out then how she fell from the ropes and dislocted her shoulder and he was right by her side then how rosalia kissed him and she looked so upset and she announced thatshe loved him the interviews when they talked how they got drunk and she couldnt stand and they went back to his room and they kissed then how Celia walked in and circled her and how he pulled her away and her smile at him-
Or that XD
damn they went through alot in a week
blush
Romeo and Juliet XD
They did everything in 3 days and spent all of 6 hours togather but yea Diana went pretty quick its still sweet though
Yep weird though CX
Yea there going to be a lot like them though cause Juliet is gonna have to die sorry Romeo....

*a small silver parachute lands on fang beeping softly*
Romeo will proubelly die too srry :p
Damn it Romeo you promised Juliet you wouldn't die!
hampir setahun yang lalu firestar121 said…
wtf are you talking about romeo and juilet? xD
Were comparing Fang and Diana to Romeo and Juliet.
o,ok.....wierd
Not really there a lot like them actually young in love under tough conditions and resulting in death
Not his fault its his stupid creator x3
thats what the book is about?thought it was way different...
True were both awful for killing them

*blinks her eyes open and sees the parachute and shoots up and opens the falsely and pulls out the anemia pills they were expensive* thank you... *forces a few oils into fang* -Diana
*watches the surronding hills getting thirstier and hungrier by the minute*-gabe
Yep I read the whole book shakesperan English and all
Same

Give some of her water and food to him-trish
well im bored
I didn't like it much though....

*sighs and looks at fang* out cold still...alive though one thing keeping my faith.... *runs her fingers through his hair and looks at the sky* -Diana
wait,so you didnt like it,yet you kept reading it...?
What do you want its night I already did my death and attacks for the day
I had to for English class but I do keep reading books I don't like just in case I suddenly like them later in the book
I wasn't much into it ethier

Blinks eyes open-fang
i hate it when that happens,it starts out terrible but then it kicks ass in the last part
I like the last scene
*looks down at him with a smile* you know if you didn't want me to kiss you a simple not now would do you didn't have to pass out...how are you feeling? *feels his forbear her skin soft as silk her eyes looked at him with worry* -Diana
You would like they scene where they die....
i would too :D i love death scenes
Haha x3

"better"looked like he lost a lot of weight but still looked ripped self hair nice for the most part-fang
Good Celia sent a little something for you... *slides the capsel over and a note that read taint your relationship I think not fang... -Diana
well now im just looking at one of those midgit dogs with a hat...
Doing what?xD

"oh.."is still out of it very thirst and sun didn't help-fang
Here... *hands him some water and moves over to block someof the rising sun from hitting him* stay with me fang I cant lose you an Apollo I just cant... -Diana
"Ill do my best"smiles weakly reaches and touches her face-fang
*smiles back at her cute little smile he feel in love with* I love you fang... -Diana
*yawns*-gabe
(u know not what he fell in love with XD)

"that what I told thy dream rosalina that I love you and would betray u"-fang
*looks at him and takes his hand and takes it away from her face and holds it in her hands* you had a dream? What of exactly? -Diana
Then what then since I know not