Roleplay Hungergames! New Hunger Games

Bluefire7777 posted on Mar 26, 2012 at 07:08PM
Welcome! Welcome! Its time again after 25 years for the newest series of the Hunger Games. This year is extra special in which we have past rebel uprising families children to become glorious tribute in this years games! Here are this years tributes! And may the odds ever be in your favor!

District 1
Male: Edgar Castro- He is very stuck up on the outside and sweet on the inside blonde hair and nice bluish brown eyes. he has a secret that he dares to tell
Female: Kathryn Rose and she is from district 1 she frantically changes her hair color and is very stealthy her eyes are grey

District 2
Male:
Female: Caprine Diamond- tall platinum blond girl with dark violet like eyes 17 years old

District 3
Male:
Female: Jennifer. Evil twisted minnded little girl dark hair and black eyes has no sympathy for anyone she is 12

District 4
Male: Percy Homair- a handsome tall 17 year old boy with windblown/ slightly curly brown hair and blue eyes. District 4
Female: Trista-15, wide blue eyes and black hair, relatively small, but has lots of upper body strength from spearing fish, nick name "trout"

District 5
Male: Castor Sterlingfeld- small black hairred boy with tan skinned and bron eyes quiet and soft spoken 12 years old
Female: Ivy Sterlingfeld- medium sized girl with curly black hair and tanned skin with deep grey eyes 16 years old

District 6
Male:
Female: Alora- Pretty 16 year old pale wavy blonde haired girl with pale skin and pale blue eyes

District 7
Male: Wesley Jonhson- Tall, muscular boy with shorter black hair and brown eyes, not the brightest
Female: Alexandria ( Ali)King - a pretty 15 year old girl with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes

District 8
Male James Conlion- A handsome 16 year old boy with black hair and green eyes
Female: Mayleen Wintergreen- shy 15 year old with straight ashy blond hair and icy green eyes

District 9
Male:
Female:Braylee-Rae Henry- Short girl with long, dark blonde hair, dark green eyes and freckles, small build with lean muscles

District 10
Male:Gavin montagoe-sandy blonde hair, brown eyes, 15, district 10, tall lanky build
Female: June Morris- A pretty 16 year old girl with light golden hair with blue grey eyes

District 11
Male: Nick Porter. He is short with black hair and blue eyes and is very stealthy a little bit too stealthy oh and they are both 14
Female:

District 12
Male: Red- tallish bulky build 17 year old boy with brownish orange hair and gray eyes withtan skin
Female:

District 13
Male:
Female:
last edited on Sep 30, 2012 at 01:06PM

Roleplay Hungergames! 10096 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5451-5500 of 10096

hampir setahun yang lalu smartone123 said…
(wait wait what's 6 again xD??)

Is dress in coal related stuff-red
hampir setahun yang lalu Dovemoon said…
Itll be a good game.
hampir setahun yang lalu Bluefire7777 said…
Okay well i'm gonna move on to my charrie

*after district one the second chariot rolled onto the street the crowd roses as the district two tributes emerge*

*smiles and waves she wore a sleek full metal armor made of all different metals that shine in the light with a two painted in medieval writing on a sheiks she held at her side* -Caprine
6 I truthfully don't know rumor is its either transportation like train or maybe genetics...
hampir setahun yang lalu Demeter13 said…
Trista, district 4~ Sparkiling scale like material, mermaid gown, a silver fishing net draped strategically over her slender shoulderS, beautifully painted blue green scales run up the side of her neck and a little ways up her cheek, her hair is pulled high on her head with shimmering silver scales tucked into her hair

District 10, gavin~ Dark brown, cowhide suit with bull horn head dress!
might I suggest rping your character in the parade so I can get an idea of how crowd endearing your character is percy your next btw
Comes out in a robot suit suited to her figure-Alora

(like iron man derp XD)
hampir setahun yang lalu Invincible321 said…
Braylee-Rae-a long, strapless golden gown, in the lights it shined like grain in the sun, the top is made to look like grain, her hair was pulled into an intricate braid with a few pieces of grain, she had golden eyeshadow and long fake lashes with golden tips and gold nails, she also had a braided grain bracelet on one wrist

Wesley-red plaid suit jacket with a white button-up shirt and black trousers with yellow-y lumberjack-style boots, his hair was combed back neatly
Btw i'm being super strict on the creativity score I want to be impressed something that's not typical think outside the box
okay i don't really know how this works so do i... okay... yeah. i'm confused. never mind. no i'm not. i think.
(aloras dressed as a robot that's intresting right?? XD kinda fits 6 I think)
Your goal is to score really well in my categories to get a better impression and more sponsors at the end of the parade i'll announce the results on how well each character did its different from what I usually do but don't worry it will all make sense soon
Then scratch tht Gavin's suit is made out of lassos!!! Yeah!!! With brown body paint making him look like half man half bull draped in lassos!!! Yeah!
I'M NOT CREATIVE cry cry...... waitwaitwait. i'm changing mine i think.....

Bray...-short, green, kinda boxy dress, with black box on it and a trail of the grain-looking fabric coming out the back, the hem was black and frayed to look like the poky thingies (everything else the sames, like a combine)

uh... i think i'm going to keep wesley's. he looks sharp. i'll be back in about 15. shower
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
Ivy wore a dress made of dark green leaves and other herbal remedies all woven and decorated around her in a short dress that wound down her arms it also had soft lights that glowed softly around the dress to represent energy

Castor wore a similar jacket over his white crisp suit
Here I'll describe it I'll try anyway:

Her suit was red and silver,with shiny metal,masks looks like iron mans eyes glowed blue,the suit fit into her thin figure and layered metal with blinking lights and lifted in the air abit and did a shirt small show then went back on her charoit a metal suited woman-Alora
Much better this is really costumey and fun so just be ridiculous so they characters can complain later lol
Ummm I'll leave tristas the same...but she holding a globe with two neon orange fish
Mayleen wore a super cute short dress that had been stitches in with different threads on different fabrics a textile mill with a water wheel across her dress as she twirled the water around the skirt part appeared to turn the wheel she blew kisses and smiled and waved but held onto james hand the whole time
still need aqualads and doves charries plus I still need red smartone
(reds sucked on purpose xD)
Gavin stands perfectly poised smiling at the crowd and waving

Trista blows kisses and catches a Capitol persons yellow rose
Stands in the suit got a hand on hip couldn't see her expression-alora

Waves smiles and says hello to everybody,may not look that good in his sucky outfit but he was friendly to the crowd and gained points there-red
wesley also has an axe. stop me if i'm doing this wrong.

*at first, she looks at the crowd nervously and fiddles with her bracelet, then ends up smiling, waving to the crowd and twisting the ends of her hair around her finger*
-Braylee-Rae

*stands still, looking at the crowd and leaning on the axe, occassionally flashing a small, awkward smile*
-Wesley
Ivy waves and smiles a little but she really hated this so it was hard she held onto castor

he smiles and waves kinda liking the attention he catches roses and throws a few back smiling castor
hey, sorry, writing for school. ugh stupid school anyway

okay so, Percy Homair!! :)

* he was portrayed as King Triton. He had a dark blue almost black piece of armor with an intricate pattern of the sea in a brilliant blue and red across it. He had a trident in his and a crown on his head. with waves and small skulls. He looked very tough and battle ready. * ~ Percy

Whats Mayleen's costume?

*smiles, laughing, she looked happy and like she was having fun*
-Braylee-Rae

*looks really awkward*
-Wesley
oh great... i hate this part.. 10, 7, 8... what to do...
Percy is the male tribute for 4?
hampir setahun yang lalu aqualad said…
(have the games started yet i would just hate to read back ive had a long long long day)
yep. blue hasn't put him up yet.
Alright results are in! For the people that praticipated anyway. Anyway I scored you out of twelve possible points and based off that score I gave you a certain impression you had on the crowd I'm gonna post them in the forum above as well to look back on for Stat purposes

Caprine: 9/12 Excellent
Trista: 10/12 Excellent
Castor: 9/12 Excellent
Ivy: 10/12 Excellent
Alora: 8/12 Good
Wesley: 8/12 Good
Mayleen: 11/12 Excellent
Braylee: 10/12 Excellent
Gavin: 11/12 Excellent
Red: 4/12 Poor
wee!
Mayleens was a short dress made of a bunch of fabrics and had different threads designed into a textile mill with the water wheel and as she spinner for the crowd the water appeared to move the wheel
(derp wish alora was given abit more but that's ok :3)

Goes to change-alora and red
Ah. Yeah!

* Trista smiles at Percy*

*gavin mumbles and grumbles about his ridiculous costume*
James had a suit that matched Mayleen's. It was many fabrics and matches Mayleen's design. ( so lazy :P )
*smiles, just being kind. * ~ Percy

AHH... Dont know what to do for Ali (7) and June 10....
She did really good in creativity a robot just doesn't relate to the district well though that's what got her performance was cool not much interaction though so she did decent presentation was good it was well made so that scored decent to in the end it tallyed just short of excellent

I can provide explanations if you like
*fidgets uncomfortably in his outfit*
-Wesley

just cuz i'm a pest can i have an explo?
yea... uh.... hmm.. what to do... why must my creativity fail me now!?
(didn't you say the district was engineering :3 derp Nm its Le ok xD)

Goes to talk to people-red

Leaves everybody to meditate-alora
Why don't you do something with an axe for Ali and you could do something with landscape for June or a certain livestock like cow or horse
I'm just an explosion of creativity you know dove and which one invincible?
hampir setahun yang lalu aqualad said…

aqualad said:
hay Blue fire Danny Castro District One. He is very stuck up on the outside and sweet on the inside blonde hair and nice bluish brown eyes. he has a secret that he dares to tell.
Mediates in a zen garden they had and she found-alora

(mine was cause I watch the avengers xD)
um..... both?

*quickly changes then goes up to his room*
-Wesley

*admires the dress in the mirror for a while before taking it off*
-Braylee-Rae
(:3 I bored abit)
Do you miss them your family?*asks percy as they go to the 4th level*~ trista