Roleplay Hungergames! New Hunger Games

Bluefire7777 posted on Mar 26, 2012 at 07:08PM
Welcome! Welcome! Its time again after 25 years for the newest series of the Hunger Games. This year is extra special in which we have past rebel uprising families children to become glorious tribute in this years games! Here are this years tributes! And may the odds ever be in your favor!

District 1
Male: Edgar Castro- He is very stuck up on the outside and sweet on the inside blonde hair and nice bluish brown eyes. he has a secret that he dares to tell
Female: Kathryn Rose and she is from district 1 she frantically changes her hair color and is very stealthy her eyes are grey

District 2
Male:
Female: Caprine Diamond- tall platinum blond girl with dark violet like eyes 17 years old

District 3
Male:
Female: Jennifer. Evil twisted minnded little girl dark hair and black eyes has no sympathy for anyone she is 12

District 4
Male: Percy Homair- a handsome tall 17 year old boy with windblown/ slightly curly brown hair and blue eyes. District 4
Female: Trista-15, wide blue eyes and black hair, relatively small, but has lots of upper body strength from spearing fish, nick name "trout"

District 5
Male: Castor Sterlingfeld- small black hairred boy with tan skinned and bron eyes quiet and soft spoken 12 years old
Female: Ivy Sterlingfeld- medium sized girl with curly black hair and tanned skin with deep grey eyes 16 years old

District 6
Male:
Female: Alora- Pretty 16 year old pale wavy blonde haired girl with pale skin and pale blue eyes

District 7
Male: Wesley Jonhson- Tall, muscular boy with shorter black hair and brown eyes, not the brightest
Female: Alexandria ( Ali)King - a pretty 15 year old girl with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes

District 8
Male James Conlion- A handsome 16 year old boy with black hair and green eyes
Female: Mayleen Wintergreen- shy 15 year old with straight ashy blond hair and icy green eyes

District 9
Male:
Female:Braylee-Rae Henry- Short girl with long, dark blonde hair, dark green eyes and freckles, small build with lean muscles

District 10
Male:Gavin montagoe-sandy blonde hair, brown eyes, 15, district 10, tall lanky build
Female: June Morris- A pretty 16 year old girl with light golden hair with blue grey eyes

District 11
Male: Nick Porter. He is short with black hair and blue eyes and is very stealthy a little bit too stealthy oh and they are both 14
Female:

District 12
Male: Red- tallish bulky build 17 year old boy with brownish orange hair and gray eyes withtan skin
Female:

District 13
Male:
Female:
last edited on Sep 30, 2012 at 01:06PM

Roleplay Hungergames! 10096 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5601-5650 of 10096

hampir setahun yang lalu Demeter13 said…
Thts an alright way to put it~ trista

A little less embarresed I'm still gonna kill them.
hampir setahun yang lalu Invincible321 said…
....... POMEGRANATE. i really like pineapple. are you finding that i'm getting more or less awkward?
yeah that was kinda rude but it's not the end of the world he'll forget about it by tomorrow and you'll forget about it by halloween.
hampir setahun yang lalu Dovemoon said…
June is so bored.... Sigh.

Yea, this forum will be awesome by the time the games start! :P

* nods* anyway.. -Ali
I suppose we did have an engaging conversation in math tho about wht to write on Merissas binder, but it was also really awkward in French because shae asked me to put hotel, motel, cabin and tent in a dirty sentences... Yeah
Wht district are you*asks her big blue eyes curious*~ trista
lol. that's really weird. you and cherry pie had an engaging convo??? omcheezies.

i need smartone because yeah and i'm hyper....

chicklet. it was so awkward when i saw my uncle i was like hiiiiiiii dontrapeme
7. You? -Ali

* sits in the dining room, tossing an apple in her hand* -June
District 4.~ trista
Oh, thats cool. -Ali
Do you miss everyone in your district?~ trista
hampir setahun yang lalu Bluefire7777 said…
*looks out onto the capital through a window in the hallway she needed space* -Ivy

Your rather annoying you know that? -Caprine

*draws capital streets and people from the balcony she such an artsy kid* -Mayleen
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
I've been called a pest and a street rat. Annoying though. That's a new one. -Percy

* sketches people In a realistic matter. When he was younger he had taken art classes with mayleen* -James
Should we be training or stradegizing or something? *looks up at him* -Mayleen

Right your the undesirables of four the fisherman's son -Caprine
Yea. Thats me. Not much of a son, anyway . * shrugs, not wanting to recall that* -Percy

*ooks at her* What do u think we should do? -James
I want to draw but your the athletic one here so what do you think we should do? -Mayleen
We can figure that out later. -James
Well I'm a soldiers daughter I'm the youngest of five sisters and six brothers -Caprine
A soldier's daughter? Obviously, you had an easier life as the youngest of 12. -Percy

Brb. 15-30 min,
Were each a year apart I had my babysitter oldest sister who was pratically grown up by the time I can remember then my studious brother who was also grown up my star solider brother who was probably the nicest to me then my twin sisters should always pick on me they were the artsy ones then my actress sister would never stop with the lines and songs then my shy sister that would always make sure I was okay after my brother left the house then my other solider brother who would constantly hackle on me then my tattletale sister that was quick tobtake my stuff and tell my every secret to my parents then my snappy brother that I would wrestle for the remote with all the time so yea ive dealt with everything -Caprine
Are you sure everything? Since your the youngest, you don't do much do you? And i suppose, to support a large family you're pretty wealthy right? Well, then technically you haven't dealt with everything. ~ Percy
I know people ive dealt with all kids but yes we have decent money like anyone in two would but typically district two has big families even in poor families more kids more peacekeepers so my parents got a lot of revenue from the capitol with each kid covered the expenses anyway -Caprine
Oh. Right. Anyway, I won't bore you with my family background. ~ Percy
You weren't bored with mine? -Caprine
Not extremely bored. ~ Percy
Still boringvm though? -caprine
Eh. I don't want to say yes... But yes. I don't ymthink you would enjoy the sad tale of Percy Homair. -Percy
hampir setahun yang lalu smartone123 said…
walks smiles-red

(srry got pulled away DX)
Not really but I shouldn't be talking with you anyway -Caprine
You really shouldn't but you told me your family anyway,* smirks a little. Walks past her an nudges her shoulder as he walks past . * see you around. * He was a talented pick pocketer and he talentedly snuck something out of her pocket. She wouldnt have noticed* bracelet or something. He kept walking down the hall. Percy
*looks around*
-Bray
gets there and gets some food-red

hampir setahun yang lalu aqualad said…
Jennifer walked around and shot everyone dirty looks.
is in the vent starts to leave the mentors bored at their talk-alora
*gives him a death glare as he touches her and shuts the door behind her* -Caprine
jumps out of the vent away from them and walks off-alora
* looks at what he got. He stops and turns back around. He was going to give it back to her but obviously not since she closed the door* -Perxy
Walks past percy-alora
*gets some food*
-Bray
"what you getting?"had everything from the food pyramid on his plate-red
*bites her lip and shrugs then gets some District 9 bread and an assortment of vegetables*
-Bray
"that looks good"smiles heads to a table"her ok??"-red
it was a diamond bracelet created with silver it looked old and worth a lot it was her token*
* looks at it, astonished. Pick pocketing had become almost a habit to him, he turned back around to head back to Caprines door. He knocks on her door* -Percy
*nods and sits down across from him*
-Bray
Starts to eat"wish I got food like this back home"-red
Hey, Caprine..? * looks t the bracelet in his hand as he knocks* -Percy
Watches Percy amused-alora
*walks to the gardens he strokes the exotic birds, tht remind him of the peafowl in district 10*~Gavin

...~trista
*nods and snacks on her bread thoughtfully*
-Braylee