Roleplay Hungergames! New Hunger Games

Bluefire7777 posted on Mar 26, 2012 at 07:08PM
Welcome! Welcome! Its time again after 25 years for the newest series of the Hunger Games. This year is extra special in which we have past rebel uprising families children to become glorious tribute in this years games! Here are this years tributes! And may the odds ever be in your favor!

District 1
Male: Edgar Castro- He is very stuck up on the outside and sweet on the inside blonde hair and nice bluish brown eyes. he has a secret that he dares to tell
Female: Kathryn Rose and she is from district 1 she frantically changes her hair color and is very stealthy her eyes are grey

District 2
Male:
Female: Caprine Diamond- tall platinum blond girl with dark violet like eyes 17 years old

District 3
Male:
Female: Jennifer. Evil twisted minnded little girl dark hair and black eyes has no sympathy for anyone she is 12

District 4
Male: Percy Homair- a handsome tall 17 year old boy with windblown/ slightly curly brown hair and blue eyes. District 4
Female: Trista-15, wide blue eyes and black hair, relatively small, but has lots of upper body strength from spearing fish, nick name "trout"

District 5
Male: Castor Sterlingfeld- small black hairred boy with tan skinned and bron eyes quiet and soft spoken 12 years old
Female: Ivy Sterlingfeld- medium sized girl with curly black hair and tanned skin with deep grey eyes 16 years old

District 6
Male:
Female: Alora- Pretty 16 year old pale wavy blonde haired girl with pale skin and pale blue eyes

District 7
Male: Wesley Jonhson- Tall, muscular boy with shorter black hair and brown eyes, not the brightest
Female: Alexandria ( Ali)King - a pretty 15 year old girl with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes

District 8
Male James Conlion- A handsome 16 year old boy with black hair and green eyes
Female: Mayleen Wintergreen- shy 15 year old with straight ashy blond hair and icy green eyes

District 9
Male:
Female:Braylee-Rae Henry- Short girl with long, dark blonde hair, dark green eyes and freckles, small build with lean muscles

District 10
Male:Gavin montagoe-sandy blonde hair, brown eyes, 15, district 10, tall lanky build
Female: June Morris- A pretty 16 year old girl with light golden hair with blue grey eyes

District 11
Male: Nick Porter. He is short with black hair and blue eyes and is very stealthy a little bit too stealthy oh and they are both 14
Female:

District 12
Male: Red- tallish bulky build 17 year old boy with brownish orange hair and gray eyes withtan skin
Female:

District 13
Male:
Female:
last edited on Sep 30, 2012 at 01:06PM

Roleplay Hungergames! 10096 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5301-5350 of 10096

hampir setahun yang lalu smartone123 said…
is dizzy but runs-meoko
hampir setahun yang lalu Foxkit8888 said…
*runs too* ~leo
pants abit-meoko
hampir setahun yang lalu Foxkit8888 said…
*pants alot* ~leo
sad
"so..Great right?"says sacrasticly finds a cave and the hide in it -meoko
hampir setahun yang lalu Dovemoon said…
what have I missed on this one??? ...
Right now they are running from bugs
ok. how far in the games are we?
Uh like 5 Or so left
alright.. i'm thinking I'm gonna hop into the next one. MY characters might as well be dead.
(kk)
hampir setahun yang lalu Bluefire7777 said…
Okay!!! I finally got to this! Sorry about the drop off then the really long wait for the next one but guess what? Its up again Yay! Anyway the tributes for this years annual hunger games are being totaled! cue the large cheer from the capitol crowd and the anguished groans from the districts* this year were gonna have all new tributes and we will see some old victors come back as mentors. To make a tribute just write out your tributes discription and district and if you want reaping story and background its not gonna be listed though be aware. This time for our thrid installment I hope to have some new people in to try there hand at the victors crown good luck and be creative I cant be the only one making things interesting! But remember my forum my rules...watch yourselves...because I will *creepy glare*

P.S you can have more characters
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu aqualad said…
Nia: District 11: and yep she is 14
14 fun age go freshman anyway can you give me a more physical description like what she looks like persay and you can have more then one character cause chances are people are gonna die and you'll have better odds with more than one plus makes things more fun
sure Nick he is also 14 district 11 im actually a freshman in real life woop woop Would it be ok if i just post a picture
words would be easier and i'm a sophomore so yea
nia is a short girl with brown eyes that frantically changes her hair color and her brother nick has brownish black hair and blue eyes.
both 11 cause 11 is really poor I doubt she'd be able to afford hair dye in eleven I suggest district one if you want to do that
ok fiine but he needs to be 11
hampir setahun yang lalu Demeter13 said…
Trista- district four, 15, wide blue eyes and black hair, relatively small, but has lots of upper body strength from spearing fish, nick name "trout"

Are we starting in the districts, at the reaping?
im not sure.
starting in the capitol you can include a mini backstory of the reaping if you like though
Will do... I'll do this rp from her point of veiw....

The train screeches to a halt and I'm greeted by the roar of the Capitol citizens.
Kat: I start combing my hair getting ready for the reaping. I walk out to the reaping and wait for the female tribute to be called. "Kathryn Rose!" My heart dropped and that was how it happened.(changing her name to Kat)
Nick:It was just the most horrible day ever when they called my name I felt as if my life was over.
so my first character is Kathryn Rose and she is from district 1 she frantically changes her hair color and is very stealthy her eyes are grey
my second character is Nick Porter. He is short with black hair and blue eyes and is very stealthy a little bit too stealthy oh and they are both 14
Now i need to think of names desicions ugg...
yayyyy
I blink against the harsh light of the sun glancing of the shining buildings
hampir setahun yang lalu Invincible321 said…
big smile
Could I join?
Anybody is welcome
Okay.... Hmm...

Distric 9 Female
Name: Braylee-Rae Henry
Appearance: Short girl with long, dark blonde hair, dark green eyes and freckles, small build with lean muscles
Mayleen!!!! Gah!! Must have James!!! Give me a little bit to create!
You guys know you can have more than one charcter i need some guys too
I'm having a girl for this game!
Oootay!!!!!

Gavin montagoe-sandy blonde hair, brown eyes, 15, district 10, tall lanky build
Cool and dove i know youll need time
I'm led away by peace keepers the capitols cheering filling my ears~ trista
District 3 MYLAST character. Jennifer. Evil twited minnded little girl dark hair and black eyes has no sympathy for anyone she is 12
Yea. I have to do something for school so it may be late.
Its fine im not gonna exactly start til tomarrow
Hmm....

District 7 Male
Name: Wesley Jonhson
Apperance: Tall, muscular boy with shorter black hair and brown eyes, not the brightest
(alora
District 3
Pretty 16 year old pale wavy blonde haired girl with pale skin and pale blue eyes
(not incredible smart and a bit weird

Red
District 12
Tallish bulky build 17 year old boy with brownish orange hair and gray eyes withtan skin)
district three girl is taken
(just noticed damn it Er uh 6 I geuss idk )
Ill put her in six
Can we start or no??? :)
(Ony got 5 mins anyway)

Alora:get taken not a single person cared hat she left as she gets pushed to the car

Red:says good bye to cring family as he gets on the car
Umm surely everyone is getting off the train
No!! Wait!
*holds her brothers hand tightly as she walks off the train she knew he wasnt a child much longer and shed get it later from her brother but she had to make sure he was safe and that meant keeping him out of trouble she gave no looks at the capitol poeple cheering just kept walking* -Ivy

*smiles at the capitol people and waves he hated that his sister was so protective but he didnt want to lose her either so he let her boss him around* -Castor