Disney Princess The Person Above Me Game

hajirah4 posted on Mar 17, 2014 at 01:21AM
So, it's a pretty straightfoward game. Here's an example.

A: Ready!
B: ^You're a great artist.
C: ^You're one of the nicest people I know
A: ^I love the way how you defend Merida
D: ^You say the funniest jokes all the time. Remember when you said blablablablabla? I laughed soooo much.

Note that A started the game and said ready, but when a new person came they didn't say ready. So when the third person came,t hey just continued the game. It doesn't have to be one sentence. Just make sure it's positive. And don't make anything up! By this, I mean that you shouldn't mention something that has nothing to do with that person. I, for intance have never showed my face here before, so I wouldn't believe you if you said that you liked my eyebrows, which you've never seen. Plus, that's creepy. Do you guys get it? So one person says ready, and then the game starts.

Rules:

1. First person must say ready or anything. There just has to be a person to start the game.
2. The next person starts the game by giving a compliment.
3. Always be positive. Don't say anything rude/mean/iapropriate, etc...
4. Have fun!

Disney Princess 750 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 750

hampir setahun yang lalu 3xZ said…
^ You have excellent comments. You stated your opinions without offending others'. You are also loyal to your favourites without listening or offending rude comments.
hampir setahun yang lalu coolsinger198 said…
laugh
^You make AMAZING icons. You are so talented. I love the polls you make on the Disney club and how creative you are!
hampir setahun yang lalu DBZFAN789 said…
^I like how outspoken you are about your opinions on each DP cough cough Jasmine sneeze sneeze. You are also pretty funny.
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
^I love your sarcastic and witty comments and how you have Merida as your favorite.
hampir setahun yang lalu misscindyspice said…
^ I love how nice you are to everyone and how easily you befriend people :3 I also like how outspoken you are with your opinions.
^ I love how you are relatable to me. And you are very friendly. You remind me of your favourite princess, fun to talk.
hampir setahun yang lalu fanlovver said…
^ You are one of the users I look up to. I love every single one of your contributions!
hampir setahun yang lalu MissAngelPaws said…
^ You seem really nice and I love your icons! They're gorgeous!
^I love how much you stand up for and admire Elsa!
hampir setahun yang lalu mhs1025 said…
^ I love your comments! They make my day every time I see them!
^I love your Power of Friendship story! They are so interesting, and it shows the relationship between Poca, Merida and Mulan.
mhs1025 commented…
I'm glad anda like it! Sorry I haven't been able to post lebih chapters! I'll probably post one later on tonight! hampir setahun yang lalu
^ Oh my gosh, you are so sweet! You're probably one of the friendliest users here, and I love your undying love for Jasmine!
^ I cannot get over your user name! It's so rad!
misscindyspice commented…
Thanks! I didn't know anyone actually liked my nama pengguna XD hampir setahun yang lalu
coolsinger198 commented…
Gurl, it is AMAZING! hampir setahun yang lalu
^I love how you are that fun-loving and down to earth "country" girl on this club!
mhs1025 commented…
This just made my night! hampir setahun yang lalu
^ I've said it a million times, but I love your friendliness! You're sweet to everyone, and you're never afraid to express your opinion! You're definitely a great member of this club, and a fantastic friend. :)
coolsinger198 commented…
AWWWW I Cinta anda Darby! hampir setahun yang lalu
^I have said this a million times too, but you are one of my closest friends here and I love how you are not afraid to say how you like Anna WAY better than Elsa. You are such a real and genuine person.
Aww thank anda Gabby! Cinta anda girl! hampir setahun yang lalu
^ I LOVE the feedback you give me on my story! It inspires me to keep going! Can't wait til you read my 2 newest chapters!
^ I love your dedication, and how you're always on this forum giving everybody complements. It's so sweet of you. ^-^
hampir setahun yang lalu MalloMar said…
^You seem like someone I'd really relate to. You're really nice and put others problems before your own.
hampir setahun yang lalu Diazdiaz95 said…
^You are a wonderful person to have in this club. You are fun, nice, and positive, which are all great qualities. :D
MalloMar commented…
Thank you. :) hampir setahun yang lalu
smile
^You have a way with conversation. You truly care about what others have to say, making you a very good listener.
Diazdiaz95 commented…
Thanks :) I do Cinta hearing what others have to say and learning from and about others. hampir setahun yang lalu
MalloMar commented…
So true! You're welcome. hampir setahun yang lalu
^You are one of the sweetest users here! All your comments make me smile. I want to hug you so badly!
MalloMar commented…
D'aww. That's so sweet! hampir setahun yang lalu
^ I love how you always stayed tuned to my story! I'll have a new chapter up soon!
^You make me want to stand up for myself more. I guess you could say I admire your standing by your opinions. For example, your opinions of homosexuality. Your opinion on that subject is unpopular, but you don't hide what you think about it.
mhs1025 commented…
This is the nicest thing someone has ever berkata about me! hampir setahun yang lalu
MalloMar commented…
Honored to be the one who berkata it. hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu avatar_tla_fan said…
big smile
^ you're so nice and I always love it when you comment on my articles. :)
MalloMar commented…
Thanks! :) hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu BelleRose829 said…
^You're one of the friendliest users here, I love your try hard attitude and your spunk for this club. You always make such lovely articles that are fun to read. Really, you're just nice to have around. Also the fact that you love Avatar just makes that much more amazing! Also high five for having nearly the same rankings for DP villains!
Thanks so much! <3 hampir setahun yang lalu
^ you are awesome and hilarious and I love all your references. (Even if I don't get most of them.) xD
BelleRose829 commented…
Aww thanks! hampir setahun yang lalu
^Mary! You are new here, but you have already made this club MUCH better with your articles, and your opinions! I always check the DP club to see if you made a new article each day since you have been here! I hope we stay great friends!
Thank you! I'm glad people like my articles! I Cinta making them. :) hampir setahun yang lalu
^ I love how sweet and friendly you are, and how you always love to make people feel good! Plus, you're one of the most opinionated users here, but in a great way. :3
^You're really nice and I enjoy reading what you have to say.
Thankies! :3 hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu Diazdiaz95 said…
I don't know you too well but I'd like to. You seem like a really nice, fun person and I love how active you've been.
Thank you! hampir setahun yang lalu
^I love your icon and your favorite character from each movie article.
BelleRose829 commented…
Thank you. :3 (for the ikon bit) hampir setahun yang lalu
Diazdiaz95 commented…
^Yeah, she made it :) Thanks though, since i did choose the character lol. Thanks! hampir setahun yang lalu
^ I love how dedicated you are to your articles, and how fun you seem! I hope I'll get to know you better ^-^
Thanks so much! :) hampir setahun yang lalu
^ I absolutely love your username! it's so much fun to say! Misscindyspice, Misscindyspice.
Haha, thanks! hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu DBZFAN789 said…
^I like your articles. You just came here, but you are so cool. You are one of the best users here I have seen in a LONG time.
Thank anda so much!! hampir setahun yang lalu
I haven't seen you in a while, but I love your comments here and how open you are to everything.
hampir setahun yang lalu lionkingartist said…
You're very optimistic, I love how encouraging you always are. You make everyone around you feel happy. Well me anyway. ;-)
I don't know you that well, but you seem really nice and I love your club.
lionkingartist commented…
Ahh thanks!!! :-D hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu shanyuisboss said…
^I don't really know, but I feel like you are very dedicated to this club. As soon as I came back from my month break I saw lots of wallposts and stuff from you.
You were one of the first people who were nice to me on here, so thank you for that :) Also, I love your dedication to this place, and Shan-yu of course, and how friendly and open you are. You're a great contribution to this club, and I'm so glad that you're back!
shanyuisboss commented…
Aww, thank anda so much! That really made my day. :D hampir setahun yang lalu
^ I love your dedication to this club! You're always on here!
You're a very interesting person to see around the club and very bold. I like your icon.
^ you are the best twerker ever, and nobody can compare! Also, I love how crazy and fun you are. ;)
^I love how every time I come on, you write an article! I'm like, YAS!
Thanks! I have part 2 planned for my kegemaran Disney characters from each DP Filem and the countdown results will be up soon!! :3 hampir setahun yang lalu
I love your dedication to Jasmine! And your thoughts on subjects. I always smile when I see your input somewhere! You're always sassy and smart I love that! You give a little specialness to this club. :3
^ You're one of my favorite people here, I'm so excited whenever I see you on! You have interesting opinions that I always love to hear, I love your debates, you're hilarious, and lastly, you have freaking fantastic icons! I hope that you'll contribute for years, and that you'll always stay the amazing person you are. Plus, you've got them mad twerking skills B) Stay awesome, Liv!
She do got some twerking skills. hampir setahun yang lalu
BelleRose829 commented…
Thanks anda guys you're making me blush. :3 hampir setahun yang lalu
boop :3 hampir setahun yang lalu
^ you're really nice and crazy and fun! I loved all that craziness yesterday at that random fun place forum, and I love your icon.
Thank youuu! hampir setahun yang lalu
^You bring this club alive for your super active-ness and you are a veeery awesome user here ^^
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
^You are one of the greatest users here Vitty! I love how you love Tiana and your opinions are very interesting.
3xZ commented…
Awww, thank anda sooo much!! ~_^ hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu shanyuisboss said…
^I love your positivity! You bring lots of fun to this club with all your contributions and always spreading love for Jasmine! :D
coolsinger198 commented…
Thanks gurl! hampir setahun yang lalu