Filem Seram Horror Kekasih forum

jlhfan624 posted on Apr 19, 2009 at 01:10AM
Jason got a hold of this forum and now we are dead.
last edited on Dec 26, 2010 at 01:33PM

Filem Seram 16477 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1101-1150 of 16477

hampir setahun yang lalu jlhfan624 said…
laugh
lol
big smile
Oh did I scare everyone away with an ~intelligent~ video?! lol JK

What are you guys doing? I haven't been on here pretty much all day! I watched One Missed Call again, I love it! I mainly watched it so I could screencap Shannyn Sossamon's scenes and add them to Fanpop! I got 2025 screencaps total! :D
 Oh did I scare everyone away with an ~intelligent~ video?! LOL JK What are anda guys doing? I haven't
hampir setahun yang lalu brittlegirl94 said…
I'm here! lol

I'm adding EVERY MOVIE I OWN to an online site. Other then that, I'm listening to John Tucker Must Die in the BG & drinking coca cola. Anyone else?
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
I'm drinking Gatorade which is pretty fantastical. It will also help keep me awake while I'm uploading billions of screencaps. I have ATB on in my background though. Music = LIFE. My life anyway. I can barely stand to have my music player closed!

Ha, that's how i feel about itunes!

I'm done! Thanks god! I swear if i forgot any, AHH! Here!
link
YAY! :D Here's mine too, maybe some other people in the forum will make one too!

link
 YAY! :D Here's mine too, maybe some other people in the forum will make one too! http://heatherbaby4
hampir setahun yang lalu becca85 said…
I am getting ready to go on vacation tomorrow (lots of laundry and packing to do). I'LL MISS YOU ALL!! I will try and pop back on this evening to check my updates again before I leave in the morning.
cool
I'll miss talking to ya Becca!

I'm going on Vacation on Friday, but on Thursday I have to get ready. Since I love filming with my camera I have to take it down with me and film alot, so don't expect me back until Monday or Tuesday. I'll miss you guys too!

Whats going on now though? Anyone? :P
sick
Ahh everyone is going on vacation!! My vacation isn't for another month and a half but IDK if I will have a computer then. BOO!

Other than that, my cat is sick & its scaring me and I have a massive migraine.
hampir setahun yang lalu Paramore-CSI said…
heyy ppl
big smile
1111 replies!!
yay lolz
YAY!! How is everyone? I thought I would pop on really quick and just check up on everyone. I made it safely to Nashville, TN and I have WiFi!!
hmmm
That's awesome Becca! I've never been there! *I haven't been much of anywhere really*

Uh, I'm so bored! :P
me 2
YAY Becca! I've been MIA from this forum for awhile because my cat has been in the vet and I've been sad without him =( But I HOPE he'll come back with me tomorrow!!
I hope he'll come back with you, too!! Is he an older cat or is he relatively young still?
crying
He's 9 this year, and he has never been sick before so it was kind of traumatic =(
heart
:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OH MY GOD. Today is like the 3rd best day of my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I GOT A HARPER'S ISLAND FANATIC!!!!! Anyone who knows me or talks to me more than 5 minutes knows that this medal basically means my entire universe okay. I just had to share with you guys and thank anyone from this forum + several others who aren't on this forum THANK YOU FOR RATING MY STUFF. Now I'm going to go to sleep happy as I has a HI fanatic, AND my cat is back to normal & home with me!!

Now, I should take some 24 screencaps & add them so I can set my goal to a 24 fanatic. If this were real life, anyway, all the fanatic medals I have now are 100% true to how I am about them IRL. And I'm rambling but 24 Fanatic, here I come!
 :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OH MY GOD. Today is like the 3rd best hari of my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hampir setahun yang lalu Aerohead said…
heart
OMG that is great Heather!!!!!!!!!!
I know you would get it.
I am really happy!
*waits so she can congratulate on the 24 medal Heather will get soon*
heart
Thanks Hailey! I'm just too excited now I can barely go to sleep which is what I need to do! *dances*
big smile
:OOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I looked back on the forum and I didn't even get my yellow for HI a full week ago and now I have a red *does more dancing*. NOW nothing else is important!! I LOVE YOU GUYS
hampir setahun yang lalu Aerohead said…
smile
I think you might ACTUALLY float out of your shoes....with good reason of course :)
heart
Like someone on Youtube said:

*SAWGASM*

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!
OK guys, about the August MOTM I have some good news and some (maybe) bad news!

Good news is: You get to help me pick!
Bad news is: I have some restrictions!

The reason being is I am going to ask that our August MOTM be in the pop culture section on the Fanpop front page, SO we have to pick something that is pretty tame & mainstream. I know some of you might think it sucks but I think it would be an awesome idea! We'd be on the front page for awhile!

Ideally, I want to do 2009's My Bloody Valentine. It's recent, it has Jensen Ackles (and there are tons of Supernatural fangirls on here who might want to see it if they haven't already), & it's very good! It won't end up being in 3D but still.

I'm open for other suggestions of course, SO post them! I want something made in the 2000's, maybe with a big-name star, no foreign or subtitles, & not something like Saw or Hostel with just a bloodbath. Only because the general Fanpop audience probably wouldn't like stuff otherwise, and if we want to get people involved (sadly), the best thing is to dumb our movie selection down a bit. JUST FOR THIS MONTH THOUGH! :D

Other suggestions include:
One Missed Call (2008)
Stay Alive
Black X-Mas
When a Stranger Calls
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2003)
Cursed
Cry_Wolf
House of Wax
The Eye

You get the idea.
 OK guys, about the August MOTM I have some good news and some (maybe) bad news! Good news is: anda ge
yus i do
What does that even mean?
yes idk im high
wat u doin
Guys don't forget to check the last comment on page 45! IT IS IMPORTANT, unless you want me to pick the MOTM by myself again.
i cant decide
*passes out
Oh that's cute.
Do you even watch horror movies?
aint it and yah all the time of course i do
Hmm... I vote for The Uninvited! It came out this year, alot of people saw it, & It has Elizabeth Banks, Arielle Kebbel & Emily Browning in it. I LOVE IT HAHA!

My second vote goes to The Others, because, well, Its totally made of WIN!

...& Third, Drag Me To Hell.. It was super awesome, and its VERY recent.

Sorry I wasn't online earlier Heather, I had to go shopping for my vacation (which starts tomorrow YIPPY!)
 Hmm... I vote for The Uninvited! It came out this year, alot of people saw it, & It has Elizabeth Ban
OIC
heart
I have a whole new appreciation for The Tuxedo! This is why:
 I have a whole new appreciation for The Tuxedo! This is why:
lol i love tht movie lol
big smile
MotM -- What about Sleepy Hollow? It has a fair amount of gore and it's got Johnny Depp. The only problem...it was done in 1999.
ahhhh
il drag me down to hell and univited too bad orphans not out yet god cant waqit
Sleppy Hollow might be a little too "dark" for it to catch people's eyes. But I like the movie!
i might watch that movie tomorrow though cuz i wont be on here till my wedding so ill watch horror movies with my fiance lolz will add tht to list
SHE IS SO PRECIOUS!!!

/random
 SHE IS SO PRECIOUS!!! /random
lolz
angry
Shh.
ok
surprise
Does anyone have any other movie ideas?!
 Does anyone have any other movie ideas?!
nope
Then don't respond.
my bloody valentine
smile
Jlhfan624, you are so funny. I knew you were a Jennifer Love fan but you never really talked about it before. Now you are posting pics all over the place!! Very nice. =D

I'm still trying to think of a movie that fits your criteria listed on the last page. How about...I Know What You Did Last Summer or Valentine? Oooh, maybe we should save Valentine for Valentine's Day. Other then those, I do like some of the selection you put together.