Filem Seram Horror Kekasih forum

jlhfan624 posted on Apr 19, 2009 at 01:10AM
Jason got a hold of this forum and now we are dead.
last edited on Dec 26, 2010 at 01:33PM

Filem Seram 16477 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 16477

hampir setahun yang lalu jlhfan624 said…
I also posted the trailer in the spot too so you should watch it. It starts off kinda slow but as the movie goes on it gets more and more awesome! You will probably like it.
hampir setahun yang lalu Aerohead said…
smile
Lol. I just watched it. Hehe I read your mind.
Anyway it looks great! I'll try to see at as soon as I can!
laugh
YAY! :) And don't forget to come back to the spot and let me know what you think! I really hope it comes on DVD in the states soon. I'm DYING for it. Literally! lol
hampir setahun yang lalu becca85 said…
smile
That movie really looks great!! Too bad it isn't available here.
Not on DVD but it's available to watch online, you just have to know where to search :P If I find the whole movie somewhere I will definitely post it here!

Are you guys still going to do the Horror Movie of the Month thing? Cause if so, I'm going to start it up at July! :D
Ooooooooooooooohhh!! I watched the trailer for The Stepfather also. It kinda reminds of Domestic Disturbance.
YAY!! That totally sounds like a great idea!! Have you got an idea of what the first movie is going to be?
hampir setahun yang lalu Aerohead said…
Or are we using picks?
No I don't think I'll be doing picks as it would probably clutter up the spot way too much but we can just discuss it in here. Plus after we watch the movie we can make picks about the movie afterwards and that way nothing is too cluttered. I have an idea of what I want to watch first but I want it to be a surprise! :)

The Stepfather looks so good!! I found some pictures of it but I wish there were more. Dylan Walsh (the stepfather) is a really great actor, I'm happy to see him in something big!
Also I forgot to add I won't be the sole person choosing the movies from time to time. Everyone in the forum can participate! :)
Sounds great!! I'll keep an eye on the horror movies spot for updates.

So, I am watching some of the trailers you posted on the spot. There are some pretty interesting looking movies out there that I have never heard of. I should start making a list of movies I need to find.
smile
Oh I'm glad you're getting into some other horrors :) I'll keep posting trailers of more movies as I find them if they aren't in here :) I love getting people into new movies :)
big smile
OMG HARPER'S ISLAND!!!! Who is watching?! That's pretty much all I can say.
I'm not (I like waiting to watch it On Demand ~ no commercials). Unfortunately, I accidentally stumbled across the Harper's Island webpage on Wikipedia today and got episode 10 spoiled for me. Apparently, somewhere in the world (or on the web) the episode is aired two days prior to when CBS airs it, so they already posted who dies and how.
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu oneshyguy46 said…
I'm watching the show today =]. That sucks you got spoiled Becca =/. It's happened to me before.
Yep, but I will still watch it for the details tomorrow or Monday.
surprise
Yeah it airs in Canada on Thursdays still but is still on Saturdays in the US.

JIMMY!!! OMG, I feel like messaging C.J. Thomason on Myspace again but I know he can't really answer any of the questions I have anyway but still. OMG. What the hell? Is he John Wakefield's kid?!
So, the whole "Abby is Wakefield's kid" theory fell thru?
meh
That's how it looks, yep.
hmmm
Hmmm...now I can't wait to watch the show tomorrow...

There are only three more episodes, right?
Yeah the one that aired tonight was 10. I'm SO sad though! This show is so incredible and it seriously keeps me guessing like every scene. I'm so pissed they aren't coming back for any more seasons =( Hopefully they at least do a really amazing DVD with tons of special features.
hampir setahun yang lalu Paramore-CSI said…
wow
Do you watch Harper's Island?
idid but i lost it because they dont show it in my jurisdiction untill saturday and i missed 4 epis and i cant watch on computer
Oh that sucks you can't watch on your computer. I hate that it moved to Saturdays, it messes things up =(
yup cuz sat is my CSI NY day
smile
Oh that's cool I guess. When HI is over, I will have nothing to watch on TV anymore so I'll have to watch my DVD's lol
nice what do u watch anyways
On TV still? Well 24 is my absolute all-time favorite show ever. I also love Ghost Whisperer, 90210, The Office, Nip/Tuck, Dollhouse, CSI: Miami, & Law & Order: Criminal Intent.

Out of stuff that isn't on anymore? I watch Tales From the Crypt, Popular, Frasier, Lipstick Jungle, Futurama (but it's coming back! YAY!), Sweet Valley High.
coool iwatch most of thouse BTW whos JH srry idk her
big smile
JH? If you're referring to my username it's JLH for Jennifer Love Hewitt. I'm her #1 fan!
oh ok ok ok nice il her to
big smile
Everyone should! She's amazing :D
LOL she is
Sweet Valley High? Wow!! I haven't watched that in years. I wonder if it's on DVD.
Season 1 is! I just bought it EARLY this morning, so that's why I'm all "OMG!" about it now lol They probably won't release the other seasons though since it is apparently with Disney & Disney is a bitch about releasing stuff =( I want them to though!
I'll have to keep an eye out for it. Did you used to read the books at all? I am trying to get my sister to read the Sweet Valley Kids series.
I loved the books! They were and are still so good! The books are what got me into the show in the first place, even though I honestly don't remember most of either.
Which did you like the best? The Kids series, High School series or University series? From what you do remember...

I liked the High School series the best.

Where did you find the series on DVD?
I liked the High School series the best too because I read them when I was a little younger and I wanted to be in high school because I thought it was ~glamorous~ lol Although I think differently now, but yeah. I think the only one I didn't read was the Kids series.

I found the series on Amazon. I was just looking for things to buy and I came upon my wishlist and saw I had that in there and it was about $5 for Used so I had to buy it. I figured it was worth it :)
me 2
hampir setahun yang lalu brittlegirl94 said…
Hey everyone! GOD I haven't posted in here in like a week, Page 18, really? Haha!

My favorite old book series is The ORIGIONAL Baby-Sitters club closely followed by Goosebumps. The BSC show sucked though and the movie was okay-ish. Goosebumps the show is also cheeeesy sometimes.

Someone talking about Harper's Island? Any good? I was going to see the pilot sometime soon but I don't know, I keep forgetting. I tend to watch shows that no longer air, like Veronica Mars and Futurama. The one show I DO watch that's on now is TRUE BLOOOOOD! WOO!

What's everyone doing? I wanted to go swimming but I can't. OH RANDOM! Last night I tried to watch Captivity *On demand FTW* and I fell asleep, must have been that tylenol PM because I NEVER fall asleep, lol!!
so random heyy
cloudy
Oh my favorites were the Sweet Valley High books and literally every single R.L. Stine book out there! Though my favorite series of his was the Fear Street Seniors <3 I still read those from time to time even if I am too old for them. :) I also loved the Goosebumps show a lot, but I don't think I ever saw the BSC series. Movie is great!! Marla Sokoloff is in it :D

Also Harper's Island is AMAZING!!! I'm so so pissed they decided to not renew it after this season =( Its one of the best shows on air now! =( All the characters are really well-developed and they all might hate each other sometimes but in a crisis, they will help which is adorable.

Ewww swimming. I hate hot weather, I will do anything I can to avoid it, even swimming =( Tylenol PM FTW <3 I love those things, I'm addicted!
eeeeeeee not good JLH although im addicted to migrain tylonel still not good
hampir setahun yang lalu brittlegirl94 said…
cool
I never read Sweet Valley High, I don't know why though, I was just fascinated as a little kid with Babysitters, ha! AND I KNOW, Goosebumps for the win! Yes agreed; the movie is great, I still watch it alot when It's on.

It is? I think I'll give It a try then, since I have time. Oh I LOVE deep characters. I hate shows that just make a ripoff character, Its so not cool. I think I will watch It then!

I swam too much yesterday, now I'm sore. But my dog is really cute, he freaks out and thinks I'm drowning so her hops in and out again and again, It's really adorable! OH YEAH, Tylenol PM PWNS, I'm a born night owl so It helps me out alot... *or when I just want to sleep in late HAAA*
nice yah i was born a night owl too
crying
Aww your dog sounds cute :) My cat might be scared for me, he's really smart. But he wouldn't jump in haha He's really strange though, he loves drinking the bathtub water that I'm in.

I'm also a born night owl, but I love the way those pills make me feel. It's a really great feeling...just totally numb. I can't feel much feelings-wise either :)

Speaking of - I THINK I MIGHT STILL LOVE MY EX, AND I DON'T WANT TO BECAUSE I DON'T THINK HE EVEN TOLERATES ME =( SOMEONE SAVE ME.
hampir setahun yang lalu MrsNathanKress said…
smile
My favorite horror movies are 1408,See No Evil,Valentine,Friday The 13th(the new one),Saw (1,2,3,and 4),Scary Movie(1,2,3,and4),and Pulse. There all good movies.Did anyone watch any of these movies?
I've seen all of those except some of the Scary Movies and 1408. I'm a Saw fangirl, they're my favorite! I also really like Valentine & See No Evil and SOME of the Friday the 13th movies. I don't like Pulse & what I have seen of the Scary Movies :)