Filem Seram Horror Kekasih forum

jlhfan624 posted on Apr 19, 2009 at 01:10AM
Jason got a hold of this forum and now we are dead.
last edited on Dec 26, 2010 at 01:33PM
save

Filem Seram 16477 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 701-750 of 16477

hampir setahun yang lalu jlhfan624 said…
You're welcome! Are you going to be on afterwards? I'm almost done with 13 and O.M.G. I will have a whole lot to say when this is done!
hampir setahun yang lalu becca85 said…
I keep checking updates on here during the show. Sure, we can chat about it for a bit when it's done. I'm thirty minutes into #12 and then it's #13 (lucky 13) after that.
OUCH!! I had to turn to another browser when Danny died because I can't stand anything though the eye stuff.
WHAT?!? HENRY?!?
crying
WHY is this show not getting another season?!!!!!!! That was the saddest thing I've seen in awhile.
DUDE I TOLD YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I TOLD EVERYONE IT WAS HENRY, NOBODY BELIEVED ME LOL
I've got 13 minutes left!!
OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!!
He killed all of those people and still felt sorry for him at the end!! It was sooooooooooooooooooo sad!!
angelic
Awww I know! I felt sorry for him too, and he was kinda hot by the end. (I have a fetish or something for hot psychos). I would have stayed on the island with him! lol The very end with all the tapes though! AWWWW
surprise
That was sad and very well done!!

I have to say that Henry scared me a little at the end. Not because he was the killer but because he seemed to have a romantic desire towards Abby...and she was his half-sister!!
heart
But I do agree with you. He was pretty hot towards the end there!!
mischievous
YES!! I am DONE with my wallpaper uploading for the night!!
laugh
haha I have rated them all (or will soon) :)

Nothing really creeps me out so the fact that they were half siblings didn't bother me. I thought it was kinda romantic in a twisted way. I think Henry got extra hot the moment he stabbed Trish. And I can't believe I just said that!
I can't believe you just said that!! =D While the whole half-sibling thing was a little disturbing (to me), I have to say it was adorable how attentive he was to her.

So, I hope they release it on DVD because I would love to get it!! For some reason I feel like going back and watching the Cal/Chloe death scene. That was my favorite scene out of the whole series!!

I was just looking at our comments here and we have some major spoilers out here for all to see. Hopefully nobody gets mad. =P
wink
What was your favorite scene out of the whole series? Can you pick just one?
heart
Cal/Chloe's death scene was SOOOOO tragic!!! =( And I only really cared about spoilers because you mentioned you didn't like them before, so I refrained. Nobody else complained so it doesn't really matter now I guess.

I could put together a whole list of my favorite scenes as the whole show was epic! Cal/Chloe is definitely up there, if not number one...IDK I have to rewatch! And then Sully's death scene. Beautiful acting, I cried (and when Danny died too). And I have to say I loved almost the end when Henry screamed "BUT YOU HAVE ME!!!" and Abby goes "I DON'T WANT YOU!!". That is a great scene with great dialogue and even better acting. Henry was so hot when he lost his temper *swoons* I'd hit it.
crying
I can't believe it's over now!!

What am I gonna do? Hmmm...watch the whole series over on CBS.com!!
I just realized, is your current icon from the episode Splash, around the C/C death scene (I just watched it twice so that was why I was asking)?
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
Yes I think it is. I didn't think about it, I just grabbed a Henry/Abby icon after I saw the spoilers (and before I actually watched the episode) because I was so excited about Henry/Abby.

You see this is why I have no real life friends. They just don't understand me! :P
zzz
That's what us FanPoppers are for!!

As much as would love to stay on here and chat some more, it's almost 1AM here and I have my sister's birthday party in eleven hours, so I better get to bed. I'll be back on tomorrow, so we can pick up this conversation then (if you'd like).

Sweet dreams (for whenever you go to bed)!!
mischievous
Alright, good night! I'll just sit here talking to myself :P
I hope you don't go on a murderous rampage Heather!! You don't live on an island, do you? ;D
Well, I am off to go grocery shopping and then to my sister's birthday party. I will *hopefully* be back on later this evening.

Have fun everybody!!
No I don't live on an island, but I'm sure if I had someone like Henry to stalk me I would very much enjoy it! :) Have fun! I went to a birthday party earlier & it was awful. I am not sociable at all.
hampir setahun yang lalu Paramore-CSI said…
heyy guys

heather u want henry to stalk u he is pretty cute LOL
laugh
haha I wouldn't mind! I have a thing for psychos! It's kind of a weakness.
oh LOL soo phsycos r ur thing thts creepy LOL to have a phsyco BF it would like crzy LOL
wink
So, Heather, how many other hot psychos are on your list?
LOL
IDK maybe I have a death wish or something but I always find myself having a soft spot for a cute guy with some mental & temper issues. When Henry was beating the crap out of Shane, it was so hot. Man... lol

I have some other psychos but I think they'd ruin some films so I don't want to say.
ok LOL heather some phsycos r hott lOL but it sane ones r betta LOL phsycos make me psyco and thn u have like a couple of phsycos roamin the streets ooh scary
lol That's what is great! I'm relatively psychotic so 2 of us would be awesome haha
LOL heather no seriously ask my friends if IM phsyco and they will laugh and say did u really ask me tht LOL
mischievous
HAHAHA!! My brother got so pissed when I told him I had already watched the end of Harper's Island!!
LOL nice
haha I think my mom got upset too but whatever! I don't do things to please other people :P
me 2 i watch everything in advance
I don't do that, I normally like to watch things as they come on but HI is the exception to my rule.
oh I do cuzz my mom tapes everything soo i watch in advance soo i can talk bout it at school
smile
So, Heather, are you watching Harper's Island again? I'm watching bits and pieces of it.
tongue
No I only saw what was on my mom's tv! I can't overwhelm myself now! Too much hot Henry would do me in! :P
oh LOL
mischievous
Poor Heather!! We wouldn't want to lose you due to psycho hottie overload!!
or would we JK LOL
heart
Well, I am keeping myself occupied by compiling a ton of horror movie wallpapers, so keep an eye out for when I start uploading.
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
ok I shall im goin to go as soon as my bro and his friend kick me off
Im bored so im postin my weddin dress on this forum
 ok I shall im goin to go as soon as my bro and his friend kick me off Im bored so im postin my wedd
BEE-U-TIFUL!!
IK LOL
IL it soo much first pg of google my fake wedding dress hehe