Filem Seram Horror Kekasih forum

jlhfan624 posted on Apr 19, 2009 at 01:10AM
Jason got a hold of this forum and now we are dead.
last edited on Dec 26, 2010 at 01:33PM

Filem Seram 16477 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 16477

hampir setahun yang lalu becca85 said…
Would you like me to list off all of the horror movies I have, to see if you have them? ;)

I have quite a few. Do you own more classic horror movies or more recent horror movies?
hampir setahun yang lalu jlhfan624 said…
Oh yeah make a list, that would be awesome! My list is too big to type out.

I have more recent movies. I think the only REAL classic I have are the Frankenstein movies.

But feel free to list away! I might make my list or do a video!
According to my catalog (yes, I have a catalog on my computer, actually two ~ one in Microsoft Excel and the other on IMDB.com) this is what I have labeled as horror.

Alien
An American Haunting
The Amityville Horror (1979)
The Amityville Horror (2005)
Amityville II: The Possession
Amityville IV: The Evil Escapes
Amityville V: It's About Time
Anaconda
Anacondas: Hunt for the Blood Orchid
Arachnaphobia
AVP: Alien vs. Predator
AVPR: Aliens vs. Predator Requiem
Bless the Child
The Body Snatcher
Boogeyman
Candyman
The Cave
The Changeling (1980)
Cloverfield
The Craft
Cursed
Damien: Omen II
Dark Water
The Descent
Desperation
Dracula (1992)
The Faculty
Final Destination
Final Destination II
Final Destination III
The Fog (1980)
The Fog (2005)
Friday the 13th
From Hell
Ghost Ship
The Grudge
The Grudge II
The Haunting
House on Haunted Hill (1999)
I Know What You Did Last Summer
I Still Know What You Did Last Summer
I Walked With a Zombie
Identity
I'll Always Know What You Did Last Summer
The Invasion
It
Jaws
Joy Ride
Leprechaun
Leprechaun II
Leprechaun III
Maximum Overdrive
Mirrors
Night of the Hunter
The Nightmare on Elm Street
The Ninth Gate
The Omen (1976)
The Omen (2006)
One Missed Call
Poltergeist
Poltergeist II
Poltergeist III
Population 436
Predator
Psycho (1998)
Resident Evil
Resident Evil: Apocalypse
Resident Evil: Extinction
Riding the Bullet
The Ring
The Ring II
Rings
Ringu 0
Rose Red
Scream
Scream II
Scream III
Secret Window
The Silence of the Lambs
Silent Hill
The Skeleton Key
Sleepwalkers
Sleepy Hollow
The Stand
Storm of the Century
Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Thinner
Thir13en Ghosts (2001)
The Tommyknockers
The Tooth Fairy
Trucks
Valentine
When a Stranger Calls
Zodiac

Other movies that I have categorized differently that may fall under horror...

SCI-FI
The Arrival
Doom
Hollow Man
Pitch Black
Supernova
Virus

THRILLER
The Cell
Darkness Falls
Donnie Darko
(haven't actually watched this one yet, so categorizing is temporary)
The Messengers
The Mothman Prophecies
The Others
The Wicker Man (2006)

So, which ones do you have jlhfan624?
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
heart
Oh wow, that's a ton!!! I have quite a few of those!

An American Haunting
The Amityville Horror (1979)
The Amityville Horror (2005)
Candyman
The Cave
The Craft
Cursed
The Descent
The Faculty
Final Destination
Final Destination II
Final Destination III
Friday the 13th
From Hell
Ghost Ship
The Haunting
I Know What You Did Last Summer
I Still Know What You Did Last Summer
Joy Ride
Mirrors
The Nightmare on Elm Street
The Ninth Gate
The Omen (1976)
One Missed Call
Poltergeist
Poltergeist II
Poltergeist III
Rose Red
Scream
Scream II
Scream III
Secret Window
The Silence of the Lambs
Sleepy Hollow
Thir13en Ghosts (2001)
Valentine
When a Stranger Calls
Zodiac

Also in other categories:
Doom
Hollow Man
Donnie Darko (I didn't like it...)
The Others

Now I'm wanting to do a video of my collection more and more! :D
I'd love to see it, if or when you decide to make it.

What did you not like about Donnie Darko?
I don't know, I just found the whole thing kinda tedious. I like Jake Gyllenhaal and I loved Frank the bunny but other than that, IDK. I felt like something was missing!
hampir setahun yang lalu oneshyguy46 said…
smile
omg! Both of those list really make mine look really bad. I wish I wasnt a full time student so I can get a job and buy tons of DVD's! =[. Hope I grow my collection as impressive as both of you =].
Guess that means I will have to watch it and find out what's missing. :P

Have you seen any good horror movies lately that you would recommend?
Well, now I am off to CBS.com to watch the latest episode of Harper's Island.
Oneshyguy46, two words...pawn shops. My aunt introduced me to them a couple of years ago and now my movie collection is over 1100+ movies. You can buy movies for as cheap as one or two dollars. You should definitely check them out. : )
OR Amazon! Pawn shops are skeevy to me (but no offense!) I like to buy a lot of my regular DVD's that are movies from used sellers on Amazon and they are always in perfect condition!

Also Alex, those aren't anywhere near all my horror DVD's! I was just picking out the ones that becca said she had and that I also had! :) I love being a full-time worker so I can buy DVD's whenever I want!
That Chloe scene in the bar was hilarious!!
hampir setahun yang lalu brittlegirl94 said…
I go to a used Music store and they buy used DVDs cheap from like movie stores, so like I said the other day I get like 10 at a time for $4 each. Wow!! You guys have VERY good collections, I'm intimidated! I am only a teen though, and I still have about a year until I can get a job so I can use all my money on DVDs (I'm a bigger movie buff then anyone I know and I dislike spending my money on clothes most of the time) I counted the other day, and I have around over 50 DVDs total, which is not alot! I also haven't seen a TON of the classic horror movies yet, but my netflix list is packed with classics so their coming. I have mostly comedies too, because I'm into that most of the time, but I'm getting more into horror movies these days, but I'm one of those people that obsess over a really good movie so I HAVE to own it! I basically have:
Final Destination 1&3 (2 didn't really do it for me)
Saw 1,2&3 (WOO)(HUGGE saw fan)
The Exorcist (eh)
Grindhouse: Planet Terror (Really great, LOOOVE it)

Not very many! Most of them are comedies though, and teen movies that I know by heart way too well. =D

I still think you should do the vid! Oh, mine should be up on Youtube at some point, I need to get It on my computer first. I'll tell you if I put It up. It was fun to display my collection though, even though I'm a TOTAL n3rd 8]
Hey Brittlegirl94, when you post your video, you should embed the link in this forum here.
Okay, cool. I might do that later. jlhfan624 should totally do one too though.

WOW. I just finished watching High Tension. It was TENSE, and really good, very generic for a while but then it kicked up!

So what are you guys up to?
Oh brittlegirl, I like most of your collection! Planet Terror & Saw series especially! <3

but I'm one of those people that obsess over a really good movie so I HAVE to own it!
I'm like that too! The problem is I obsess WAY too easily and I get all "psycho" about a film (or sometimes tv show) that I have to own it ASAP!

So awesome you watched High Tension, that's one of my favorite movies ever! So good!

I'm busy watching my S1 DVD of The Office (finally) Such a GREAT show! Anyone else watch it?!
hampir setahun yang lalu mollyx365 said…
Hi I`m Molly! I just discovered this ... yay I love forums LOL!

And wow you guys have really big collections!
Hi Molly! Glad you finally found us! :D Get in with the conversation, talk about whatever you want! :)
Aww crap you guys, I've been watching S1 of The Office and I love it so much and I wanted to show a clip of my favorite scene so far and I found it on Youtube but they took the audio down!! =(

So anyway, watch this instead! Not as funny but still precious!
OMG I love The Office! It`s my favorite show XD
I am so in love with Dwight! He's so precious!!
Did you just start watching it?
heart
Sort of. I had only seen a few scattered episodes here & there but I officially started watching Season 5, and then I fell in love with it big time so I bought all the seasons on DVD and I started watching S1 today! I'm on ep 5 now.
I`m such an obsessed Office nerd! Season 5 is the worst season LOL if I started watching it I probably wouldn`t have loved it :/
Not that it`s bad but all the other seasons are much funnier! 2&3 the most!
Season 1 is really hilarious! Too bad there were only 6 episodes! =( Anyway, I thought S5 was great! Though I can't really judge since I've only seen all of S1 and 5 now.
hampir setahun yang lalu brattynemz said…
Molly! :D
hampir setahun yang lalu brattynemz said…
Oh yay! scary win :D
huh?
Hahaha Nem you stole my scary win!

I definitely think season 2 & 3 are the best [like I said before haha] with the jokes and I don`t know about you but I love Jam and I love those 2 seasons for them.
I am liking JAM too, the first season with Jealous!Jim is so sweet & endearing and then the end of S1 when Jim asked out the purse girl and Pam put on lip gloss at the end AWWW that was cute!
"I'm like that too! The problem is I obsess WAY too easily and I get all "psycho" about a film (or sometimes tv show) that I have to own it ASAP!"

ME TOO! After I saw The Uninvited at the theater, I was OBSESSED with It for two weeks! I didn't do barely anything but think about It, especially at school. It was WEIRD! I recently saw It again at the drive in and It was amazing, again. I hope I get It for my birthday, In... 11 days! The show I obsess about TOO MUCH is Veronica Mars. I LOVELOVELOVE It. I own all the seasons and I re-watch them soo much I memorise a bunch of scenes. Its an amazing show and It never gets old! =D

So are you going to make a DVD collection video soon? I tried to upload mine and It didn't work, so I'll redo It..
I will try to do one this weekend if I can. I will be more susceptible to do one if I get my 2 Frasier DVD's in the mail tomorrow because I've been waiting for them FOREVER!!!

I haven't seen The Uninvited yet, and I probably wouldn't be interested in it if Arielle Kebbel weren't in it. But she is and I totally adore her so I probably will watch it or buy it for her eventually!

24 is my obsessive show, but I do get a different show every month or so that I'm really really into!
Awesome!

Oh me too, Arielle Kebbel is very good in It too. I like her alot.

I do too, I also love Freaks and Geeks, and some other shows too. Those are just the ones I got on Netflix. Right now I'm watching The X-files, It's really good! I like oddball shows. :)
angelic
I remember watching The X-Files with my dad and sister when it first aired! So it's really a nostalgic show for me, I love it so much and I eventually want to own ALL of the seasons on DVD. :D I don't like too many of the indie-type shows though. I loved Popular, have you ever seen that?

Oh Arielle is like so precious. I'm kinda stalking her right now lol Except kinda not.
 I remember watching The X-Files with my dad and sister when it first aired! So it's really a nostalgi
laugh
Haha, I know! I haven't ever seen it, Is is good? I'm watching The X-Files with my dad now too. It's awesome. I do, but they have to really catch me. I've tried some higher rated shows like House, Heroes and Lost, and I just don't like them. One show I love now though is True Blood. True Blood = <3

Ha, I have my favorite Actors list that some people have never heard of. My favorites with Arielle are Kat Dennings, Kristen Bell, Amanda Seyfried (Except Mamma Mia), and a few others I can't remember... The Uninvited Pic FTW!

Have you done your DVD collection video yet? :)
 Haha, I know! I haven't ever seen it, Is is good? I'm watching The X-Files with my dad now too. It's
Popular is an awesome show! It is SO over the top, it's crazy! The characters & humor are so outlandish, it was so great for its time! I'm mainly loving Tales From the Crypt & The Office right now. I really want to get into Supernatural but I'm so focused on those two shows right now, I barely even remember I have the Supernatural DVD's. lol

A lot of my favorite actresses are really unknown & underrated actresses from films that nobody knows of and/or doesn't remember. Like Arielle for example! I wish she had a tv show!! Also to your list, Kat Dennings is pretty good. Have you seen The House Bunny? She was good in that.

Amanda Righetti is another of my favorites (in the pic). I notice I tend to obsess over unknown actresses that are in horror films mostly. Go horror! :D

I haven't done my video yet but I might sometime this week. It depends how cranky my job gets me.
 popular is an awesome show! It is SO over the top, it's crazy! The characters & humor are so outlandi
big smile
Oh cool! Oh, that's awesome. I also love odd humor like Flight of the Conchords, and I'm one of about 50 people that followed the first season of The United States of Tara. I'm also in the middle of watching My Name Is Earl. My dad's co-worker let us borrow the first 3 seasons and It's pretty hysterical. I was watching It with my dad but I am way ahead of him now, I watch like 6 episodes a night!

Awesome, like me. I know, me too! Arielle is so amazing, I kind of wish she would stay under the radar though, If you know what I mean. Like I used to really love Kristen Stewart's indie stuff and now She's insanely famous and Its a bit annoying. I have seen The House Bunny! That movie brings together some of my favorites! If I had to pick a favorite actress of all time, It would HAVE to be Anna Faris. I've loved her in everything she's done, she's just hilarious. I also really like Emma Stone, who was in The House Bunny too. But I'm a BIG Superbad fan, and in the video, after Jonah Hill totally falls on her and knocks her in the head, she yells "WTF!" and It gets me every time. Kat Dennings is also amazing though, I loved her commentary and work in Charlie Bartlett, another of my favorites. I also really like the actors that work with Judd Apatow alot, Jonah Hill, Seth Rogen, Michael Cera, Jason Segal, Paul Rudd, James Franco and etc.

Oh cool, I'll have to look at her Wikipedia! =]

Alright. I tried uploading mine but It didn't work, and now the tape is messed up, I'll have to do It again some day this week. Remind me so I don't forget. :)
Aw I can't wait to see your video! Too bad it messed up =(

Also EMMA STONE!! OMG she is soooo precious, I loved her in the House Bunny but I haven't seen Superbad, it's not really my kind of movie. I'm not big on comedies, especially ones that have been coming out lately. But Emma is so cute, and she has the cutest lisp ever. I also mostly like actresses that are in horror movies, if they're good I like them. And I like more under-the-radar ones too and I definitely want Arielle to stay there! I have a bit higher standards for actors (males). I can't explain it 100% but w/e.

Also did I mention I love The House Bunny?! LOLOLOLOLOL
I can't wait to see yours either! haha!

OMG I KNOW! She's so cute and funny, Especially in The House Bunny(Which I do loooooveeee). Anna Faris is my favorite though, she's greatttt. Yeah, I love superbad but I guess not everyone likes that sort of thing. Me too. I really like Kat Dennings though, she's really funny! She has her on Youtube that's very funny. This video is right from It!

Me too, My favorite comedy is a hard choice, It's my favorite genre of movie, though Horror comes after that!
monkey
OMG that video is hilarious! Kat is so awesome, I would totally want to be her friend!!

I'm not big on comedy, though my favorite movie of all-time IS a comedy so go figure! lol It's from the 70s though and not from recently.
cake
Haha, It is, she's pretty funny.

What IS your favorite movie of all time? It might sound super cheesy, but mine at the moment is The Dark Knight, I saw It because of the hype surrounding it and I was surprisingly blown away. After that, I really like Across The Universe and various others.

So lets talk more about Horror.. What are your favorite Horrors? Mine are.. (not in much order)
The Skeleton Key (with Kate Hudson)
Let The Right One In
The Uninvited
The Saw Series (<3)
The Final Destination Series
High Tension
Hellraiser
The Blair Witch Project (<33)
The Orphanage
Dark Water

I can't remember a few others I'm sure. :)
I normally don't like movies with a lot of hype. I like to sometimes feel like I'm in the minority in liking something :) My favorite movie is Murder By Death. Awesome movie, and is the way TRUE comedy should be done!

Anyway my favorite horror films include (but aren't limited to):
A Nightmare on Elm Street
Saw series (1 & 3 specifically)
The Descent
Rosemary's Baby
Scream series
Carrie
High Tension
Suspiria
Dead Alive
The Strangers
Candyman
+ many more.
heart
Guys, what is your favorite music right now? Not necessarily all-time but just lately.

Lately I'm super obsessed with Sugababes & Vanessa Hudgens.

This isn't the Sugababes best song, but it's a beautiful video and my favorite song of theirs doesn't have an official MV so yeah. SO BEAUTIFUL!!
hampir setahun yang lalu oneshyguy46 said…
big smile
Sugababes are very talented. Not the biggest fan of their music though but that was a good video =].

Mine would of course have to be The Saturdays - Work.
big smile
OMG THE SATURDAYS!!! I loooove them so much, especially Una. She is so fantastically fierce. Sugababes are my favorite UK girl band now though, and Monrose still are my favorite girl band period.

big smile
MUSIC WOO! I LOVE music, but most people think the kind I like is stupid. I Love Fall Out Boy (It's SO not a fad, I <3 the music) Hey Monday, Cobra Starship, Panic at the Disco and Green Day. Others too, but I recently got HM's new album, Cobra Starship's latest album and Green Day's new one. I saw Hey Monday, Fall Out Boy, CS and other bands when I went to the Believer's Never Die part Deux tour last month. Best show of my life. I have alot of favorite songs at the moment but this one is excellet (I tend to stray away from singles even though this one is)
cloudy
I LOVE COBRA STARSHIP OMG!!!! They have a new album?! *goes to download* I normally don't like that type of music, I'm totally a pop lover. Pop music is my sanity, it's so underrated & amazing.

Alex, that's why I love your company so much! You love horror movies AND you appreciate my love for pop music! :D
Cobra Starship = Love. And no, not yet! But Hot Mess is coming out sometime soon I think!

Don't you like my company? :) I like Pop, I just don't LOVE It. My favorite's are Katy Perry, Gwen Stefani & Kelly Clarkson (Hopefully seeing her this summer!)

OMGBESTPOPSONGIHAVEEVRHEARD. =D
heart
haha Of course I like your company! I was just saying it to Alex because we pretty much like almost all the same musicians and stuff. :)

That's a pretty good song. I could never get into Katy's music though. She's okay.

You guys should watch this video! It's Russian pop at its best! I can't understand what they're saying but I'm pretty sure I'd love it. I have their album, and it's amazing! Give it a try at least.

hampir setahun yang lalu LoveLiesAndLust said…
Hey.Is anyone here?