Huddy The H-Morning After - A thread for crazy fan-shippers ;D

HuddyBea posted on Sep 20, 2010 at 12:26PM
As we have decided all together, a new fresh page to start screaming and squeaking, and fainting and jumping together holding hands... before and after the unforgettable ep that will be aired tonight ;)

In @PC's honour....the subtitle says it all ;)

Little entertaing article to keep you company with some good memories while you wait for the ep...link and that's all!

Have fun! See you later!!!
last edited on Sep 20, 2010 at 12:29PM

Huddy 1448 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 601-650 of 1448

hampir setahun yang lalu huddyfantatic said…
sweet dreams Bea
hampir setahun yang lalu evropia said…
Goodnight Bea and thanks for the sneak peeks...you did save me from a cardiac arrest...Cu tomorrow....have a nice night full of Huddy dreams...

God this is soooo our season....
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu fran2 said…
random thoughts about your comments, well...what I can remember after a a quick read...
About small details what happened to House's leg (ep's end when he was sitting down on the stool in the POTW room) ? did you notice that he didn't use his (sexy) hands to lift the leg? No pain? Good job Lisa! ;-)

@DeliaB – you wrote on BB's: "in comparison to House himself, Jack had something House has always needed and never had: a mother who cared for him so much, that she dedicated painful years of her life to keeping him alive by her writing"
I'll answer there too, if I have time, but now I want to make a point here because I find it interesting. IMO House needed to give an 'absolution' to the POTW for the damage caused to her child (irresponsible mother behavior), because he really needs to absolve his own mother to go on with his life. But I need to think more deeply on this aspect....

And now, just playing the devil's role because this season I'm not able to be objective because of Huddy (I drank my brain), I want to add some points on my "list of things that I liked in Unwritten":
I liked the "your boss/your girlfriend" joke
I liked the go-kart scenes
I liked Sam
I liked House fangirl side
I liked the.....cough....beaver too, as much as the penguin

So...now what???? if you want to ban me do it now or never!!!!!!!!!! XD XD XD

Mantra: I don't have to look sneak peeks........I don't have to look sneak peeks.......I don't have to look sneak peeks........I don't have to look sneak peeks........I don't have to look sneak peeks.....and so on ;-)
hampir setahun yang lalu Delia_Beatrice said…
Yuuuuuuu-huuuuuuuuuu to everything sweet Bea wrote!!!!!!!!

Good night, Huddy princess! Thank you for the sneak peak. Sensational!

Let me just add: he IS the most adorable bastard in the universe. What a way to reassure her:)))))))))

Of course, as i said in the comment to the vid, the ball is in his court. He needs to do more than that to reassure his lady.
Lisa has done the work on her own for 3 episodes, reassuring him, loving him unconditionally and soothing all his fears and doubts. It's his turn now.

Don't screw up, House! By the time this episode is over, she needs to be convinced that you will never as much as look at another woman for as long as you live!!!!!!!!! This requires magic & sweet words & a fabulous kissing scene!!!!!! Mind my words, don't screw up!!! Legions of angry women (in love with Lisa:) will haunt you down and eviscerate you!
hampir setahun yang lalu Belle0308 said…
Seriously, I love HUDDY so much, that it makes my tummy a little sick even. I think its just nerves or something. A little crazy...I admit.
Nearly everything about "Unwritten" was awesome to me.
hampir setahun yang lalu tammyr50 said…
@Db -Total agreement. Come on House we have faith than you can reassure your woman. She has given sacrificially the whole season. YOur turn our Prince of PPH.
 @Db -Total agreement. Come on House we have faith than anda can reassure your woman. She has telah diberi sa
hampir setahun yang lalu huddylover143 said…
theres a new global promo and it has HUDDY does anyone want me to post the link
hampir setahun yang lalu HuddyBea said…
wink
Good morning my friends,

thanks for the global promo, whoever posted it! I missed some Huddyness in them, lately! Is it just me, or this season gets better and better? I totally trust DS with the Huddy dialogues. The sneak peek alone was amazing already. Never forget he's the man who gave to the world the most unforgetable Huddy lines, e.g. "I always want to kiss you", "everybody knows this is going somewhere", "I love you, I wish I didn't but I can't help it", "why do you need to negate everything"....and so on, one couple probably fill a whole post with these.

I am expecting fireworks, and if we are lucky some damn passionate make-up kiss....or better ;)
hampir setahun yang lalu rue0613 said…
big smile
As I said again, Shore is a master mind and the brain of House, best episodes are really from him... @ Bea, I'm with you, fireworks and "landmine"s... If you know what I mean... XD...
hampir setahun yang lalu anonymously said…
I think it was on this spot, I just want to say LOL and I agree with @DB about the 'turning gay' this season thing.
For me, not just this season but it's definitely been increasing lately.

I've been skimming over the last comments because I'm not watching sneak peeks or promos.
laugh
The global promo was epic...Especially Cuddy's expression priceless...I think this is gonna be one of the best episodes ever...Anyone knows when 13 is coming back...?Don't get me wrong i lobe lobe lobe Huddy but i really miss her...
smile
No idea on 13 @evropia. I miss her too.

On Cuddy being jealous, why some of you said you had hope House would be jealous instead of her? I mean, we have got him jealous several times...we are told he had been jealous of the army guy in top secret. He was jealous of the guy Cuddy had met over the net and she clearly realized that. He had been jealous of Wilson...Lucas. The fact that he doesn't show it in a convential way doesn't mean that Cuddy doesn't know that. Instead Cuddy has never shown him she was jealous...I just can recall the teenager back in season 3, but that was so...I mean, not relevant. She has been jealous of Stacy and the hooker in season 5, but she has hidden her feelings to him. I think he will be pleased by this...and I am sure he will reassure her in a very housian way. Maybe with some little, but great gesture such as the significant moving ones he made in the past ;)
hampir setahun yang lalu InLoveWithHuddy said…
Evropia, KJ said that it won't be until a good way into the season. At least half way through, I'm pretty sure. Sorry!
laugh
Ok...i think i can handle her absence..Even though i miss her so far this season was the best so far...So i'll try to let go and enjoy the Huddy ride..
@evropia - I miss her too. Would have loved watching her reaction to Huddy stil along with other things. She is def. my favorite on the team.
They say her return will cause some drama.
 @evropia - I miss her too. Would have loved watching her reaction to Huddy stil along with other thin
@Fran: i agree that House needs to make peace with his wounds and his past. In my latest comment on Barbra's, i just wrote that his therapeutic journey is partially blocked because of the lack of closure on the paternity - identity issues.
So it makes perfect sense to interpret his gift towards Alice as a symbolic absolution of his own mother and an attempt to make peace with his pain. Good one:)
hampir setahun yang lalu bluehue said…
I can't even pick favorites anymore..because I love EVERYTHING about this season.

@evropia, Yea..enjoy the Huddy ride knowing 13 will be back. Meanwhile, she's really still here as her mysterious departure is discussed, investigated & wondered about...which will make her eventual return a big deal I bet.

@fran, I liked the big tooth little beaver too, but "peace penguin" sounds better than "peace beaver."

Jealousy..hmmmm? I'm not sure why Cuddy would be jealous of House with a pretty masseuse when she herself has hired one to help him out before...except the show is bringing up a point that some of these habits of House just look different now in a relationship. If she were a hooker leaving his apartment..I could see Cuddy winging a high heel in House's direction.
hampir setahun yang lalu true_love_huddy said…
I've just seen the Huddy-scene and I'm so excited!

Yes I think House has to prove her exclusive love and attraction to Cuddy, cause she really deserves that. Actually I feel deep respect for her because of her behaviour in the last episodes. She was brave enough the face her love for House, to leave her well-built(although based on lies) life with a "normal" guy who cared about her. She was the one who went to House's apartment to tell her feelings. When he had doubts and fears, she calmed him with wise and honest words, she proved her unconditional love and care. She was matured mentally and emotionally in those situations. She was brave, yes she was!
I know that our House is complicated, and yes he superceded himself in "Now what?". But still, Cuddy can be insecure too! Not House is the only one who needs assurance and unconditional feelings!Their relationship is not COMMON and never will be, that's what we adore about it. But the commonplace of the exigence of feeling love-secure is inevitable, for both of them!

Still I'm not worried, because I feel that this is just a test and House is playing, gambler he is!:)

@DB-"Mind my words, don't screw up!!! Legions of angry women (in love with Lisa:) will haunt you down and eviscerate you!"
:D:D My food has fallen down from my hands while reading this!Dear, I need my supper!;)
hampir setahun yang lalu HuddyJoy0524 said…
Wow! Ok you guys have either made a lot of headway in this thread or school has kept me away longer than i thot! im not even going to try and catch up its impossible! ;)

Just stopped by to let you know i havent dropped off the face of the planet, school has just been killer. Had 2 little performances in my acting class this week, 2 tests, and a 7-8 page paper so i literally had time for nothing else. now i get a nice 4 day weekend and plan on enjoying house and lie to me ;)

But anyway been loving the season and LOVED unwritten! i am so pumped for massage therapy because of some of the promo pohots that ive seen (one is currently my desktop background). also had a dream that cuddys mom came last night! cant remember it exactly but it was super dramatic! ;)

Love you girls! glad to see you're all still here and doing well!
t_l_h: My points exactly:)))))
As i was saying (and you took my arguments further and explained them perfectly:), Cuddy did her fair share - and boy, did she do it perfectly!!!!! It's House's turn to give her the reassurance she needs.

If this goes like i'd like it to go -House paying Cuddy back with the same measure of love, wisdom, tenderness, commitment and courage-, then we are in for an amazing scene, sometime this episode... It still drives me up the wall, seeing him being sweet and emotional and open and romantic... Gives me the shivers:))))))

I am so sorry about your food, my dear, but let's face it: we agree that it's his turn and that what she did was extraordinary - he needs to match that up. Otherwise, no matter how much we love him, he's in trouble - we are going to be pissed. That's all i'm saying...

PS: i wonder about that too - whether this is a test. If so, he's a jerk. What the hell does he need to test her for? Hasn't she been into this 1.000.000%, little darling?...
If it's not a test and he simply called his hooker masseuse to give him a massage with a sad ending (hi hi), then he's an idiot. How on earth do you not see why your lady might be bothered by this?!?!?!?!
hampir setahun yang lalu true_love_huddy said…
@DB-As we know so well, House can't even believe he could be part of a serious, adult relationship, and he needs to learn he is able to love, and he deserves to be loved. This is an extent learning period, and they haven't been dating for so long. For this reason, I think it's not a surprise House needs more and more reassurance from Cuddy, many times and on different levels...This supposition would confirm the joke(not so funny at all;))
Even so, it could be just an explanation and doesn't excuse his behaviour, and I honestly think that Cuddy deserves compensation. Of course, it must be Housian and special, not corny or "common", but true, deep and honest.
@t_l_h: You are right. Fully. Truth is, House's need of reassurance is endless. I don't think it will ever be over - not after 50 years of dedicated love. His wounds are too deep, his sense of self-worth too low. On the deepest level, unconsciously, he does NOT believe he deserves to be alive, to be loved or to be happy. So it is silly to assume that he would ever be secure enough to stop feeling the need to test.

Hm... It CAN be funny. Depending on how it carries on. It can be very housian-ly funny and towards the end of the episode, he can step up and give her the compensation and reassurance she needs and deserves - in the most true, deep and honest way:))))))
hampir setahun yang lalu mysuspicionis said…
heart
hey :) It was my turn to be super busy. I LOBE David Shore writing: especially the speech in No Reason, and One Day One Room (I've always loved that House says in One Day One Room and Joy the same thing when he is confronted by emotion versus logic "I don't know.."
"When maybe we've just made a girl cry."
"Then, why?."
"Because...I don't know"

"Why do you need to negate everything?"
"I don't know."

and my other writer is Laurence Kaplow. Autopsy, and Under My Skin with David Shore.
How the heck do we already have pictures for episodes 7 and 8! Can't they keep things secret.
sorry I'm a little bitter, but I guess that's my problem and I should just stay away if I don't want 'spoilers'

On the other hand, had a great night with friends tonight, there were a few times when something was said that reminded me of House, Huddy or Huli and I found myself looking around the room, searching for one of you I guess, to laugh with or comment on. Sadly, it was just me and my obsessive, twisted mind :P

I have not seen the promos or sneak peeks but from skimming through your comments I really do hope we get a 'reassuring talk' from House next week, I do believe it is his turn and even though we know he wants this and he's into it, I think it couldn't hurt to offer Cuddy a small reminder.
big smile
"Sadly, it was just me and my obsessive, twisted mind"

Poor @Anon! It happens to me all the time. Luckly sometimes I have my BF at handy who can easily guess why I suddenly have a grin on my face :P But I mostly try to behave myself ;)

New photos are so cute BTW!! I am still wondering if there's never gonna be an ep I won't find amazing. Apparently since Huddy got together and H&L are on screen together, I lost my objectivity...or so I think :P I am not reliable...my brain is stuffed with endorfins. Can't think straight XD

@Bea -my brain is stuffed with endorfins. Can't think straight XD

Sounds like you and House are in the same "endorfin" boat.

@Anon, @DB, @TIH -I really do hope we get a 'reassuring talk' from House next week, I do believe it is his turn

Very true. Although he is "House", just a little sentimental thought will not kill him. At least I don't think so. So far she seems up to the task of all his insecurities. She is an "Uncommon" lady.
The moment we are waiting for is the explosion Cuddy will have when she is wearing thin with reassuring him and House deciding to get off the fence and take himself to a place he has never been emotionally.
Granted he has put himself in this relationship but the deeper investment will lead to the deeper kissing and etc. The moment when he really decides to stop looking for what could go wrong and realize what sh ehas known all along. She is what I want and she is the most incredible woman I have ever known?
Question is will he? That's the journey that we are traveling now.

@Bea -my brain is stuffed with endorfins. Can't think straight XD Sounds like anda and House are in
OMG! I've seen the new pics! (because the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak)........but how much beauty when they dance ????????
I don't know if I'll survive the next episode....but I'll do everything to succeed XD XD

ops...I have only now discovered that by pressing the updates key I can read many threads (usually I walked directly in the forum)!!!! I know I'm an ass (saying to me directly) o_O
@fran.
I hear you. it's pretty much impossible to avoid looking at those pictures when they are staring you in the face. I still manage not to watch sneak peeks though.

This season is just too much so far. I wonder how we are still alive and functionning.
laugh
@anon - me and you are trying to do the good girls but we are surrounded by naughty attackers ;-))) Be strong!! XD XD
hampir setahun yang lalu Katia1997 said…
@Anon, I already told you that, but I really admire you!! It's very hard for me to stay away from sneak peeks. But there one thing I don't want to know - it's what will happen in 7×08 “Small Sacrifices”.I want this to be surprise for me))) 'Cause depending on pics I saw it will be amazing even maybe with a little Huli(at least I hope so)))))
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
I have been away for two days and what, oh what am i coming back to?

Yuuuuu-huuuu!!!!!!! The wedding pics!!!!! Those look too cute, but i want a slow dance i can remember for the rest of my life. And a "do you maybe want to get married?" conversation. And Cuddy saying: "No. What we have is way beyond any form of convention. I don't need a wedding ring to know that i will love you for as long as i live".

And did you guys notice the photo said to be from ep 7, in which House is dressed up in one of those costumes and in an isolation room? Like Foreman in "Euphoria"? That looks dramatic! And Lisa is right there...

And the other photo from "Massage Therapy" - the eye sex levels are illegal:)))))))))))))))))
I'm loving your enthusiasm @Delia. you're so funny.
I have to admit it IS hard not to get my hopes up when I see those wedding pictures.
I think that'll be either the last ep before the holiday break or we'll have to wait until January to see it.

28 hours untill episode 4!!
big smile
Ahah! @Delia you makes me laugh so much XD
@Delia - You sound very pumped for upcoming episodes.
 @Delia - anda sound very pumped for upcoming episodes.
Hell, yeah!

Anon, Bea and Tammyr: the truth is, highly promoted scenes and episodes turn out somewhat differently than we would have expected. Or don't turn up at all - like the beach and Redondo and motorcycle scenes - i sorta lost hope on those, i think the script for the premiere changed dramatically and they were just left aside.
Take the go-karts scene too - it has been promoted madly for months and it was really soooooooo anticlimactic - to say the least...

BUT the journey gloriously continues, and that it all i care about. And it continues with beautiful drama (episode 7, perhaps House in a bit of danger, a very dramatic situation, that makes Huddy realie how lucky they are...) and beautiful romance and fun - wedding scenes, cute scenes, funny dancing, romantic moments here and there...

Did i mention that the Huddy journey CONTINUES?????????

So, why the hell not jump up and down and be out of my mind with joy and anticipation??????????
PS @ Anon: it was mentioned many times that the wedding ep airs in January. Sorry, love:(

BUT we have something so great to expect!!!!!!! I mean, i can only remember the 10 weeks winter break we had last year - it was after "Ignorance" and "Wilson" and the Huddy status was burried 10 kilometers under the frozen ground of Alaska... 10 weeks missing "House", but knowing that we are waiting to face a completely Huddyless world - it was hell.
Thanks @DB, at least I can prepare myself for the wait. I still say it's torture for them to show us those pictures so long in advance.

According to Spoiler TV Episode 8 is November 22nd and episode 9 is Jan 10th. but those wedding pics are titled episode 8?
but they could be wrong. or the ep number for the wedding could be wrong.
what do you think? link

"Did i mention that the Huddy journey CONTINUES?????????"
LOL, you make me laugh, but you're right, it IS exciting
@Anon - All the reliable websites list that episode as being ep. 8 - "Small Sacrifices". You can go to the "I Watch For Cuddy" website and it has 4 other link there that have just about everything on Hugh and Lisa since 2004. Be careful though can be very spoilerish.
 @Anon - All the reliable websites senarai that episode as being ep. 8 - "Small Sacrifices". anda can go t
smile
@Tammy I know about those websites, I visit them way too much :P
But my question was, since apparently the wedding is in 'Small Sacrifices' (which I think would make sense judging by the title) that would mean the episode is on Nov. 22nd, last one before the hiatus.
But @DB is saying that it's supposed to be in January, so I'm just trying to clear it up. All the sources I've looked at point to it being in November. I will not complain if it's the case XD

did you all see the new bit to the Global promo?
@Anon - Are you referring to one where Chase and Foreman are in the elevator or the one with House and Rachel eating?
the one with Rachel, I didn't know there was another one :P
heart
Is it october...right?
Then let's celebrate this beautiful month :-))))

October/October (Act your age)
CUDDY: I don't get the whole May/December thing.
HOUSE: Give me a break, it's May/October at worst.
CUDDY: Well why can't it be October/October?
HOUSE: May is when things start to get hot.
CUDDY: If that guy wasn't trying so hard to keep up with a women half his age he wouldn't have almost killed both his kids.
HOUSE: Guy gets a little something-something, couple of kids have to die, circle of life.
CUDDY: So many people, so much energy and drama just trying to find someone who's almost never the right person anyway. It just... shouldn't be so hard.
HOUSE: I got tickets to a play...
@Fran2 - You are hot today and full of zeal. That's what you like to see.
 @Fran2 - anda are hot today and full of zeal. That's what anda like to see.
Good times, it is indeed october. hard to believe the 11th already. I need to get to work, so many projects due in November :P

But today is House day so who cares about school!
 Good times, it is indeed october. hard to believe the 11th already. I need to get to work, so many pr
I feRvently hope there will be at least a kiss that deserves to be called so, b/c tonight ep has no S-mark on it and that just sucks....I WANT A DAMN HOT KISSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Forget the sex but give me TONGUESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!
S-mark??
big smile
@tammyr50
thaaaaaaaaanks!!! but those damn sheets? remove them! XD XD XD

@anon
beautiful October pic! :-))))))))

@bea
I WANT A DAMN HOT/TONGUES KISSSSSSSSSSSSSS TOO
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good H(uddy) episode :-)
S stands for sex content.
how do you know the content?
hampir setahun yang lalu huddyfantatic said…
big smile
I want TONGUES TONIGHT DONT MIND THE IF THERE IS NOSEX WE ALL WANT TONGUES