Huddy The H-Morning After - A thread for crazy fan-shippers ;D

HuddyBea posted on Sep 20, 2010 at 12:26PM
As we have decided all together, a new fresh page to start screaming and squeaking, and fainting and jumping together holding hands... before and after the unforgettable ep that will be aired tonight ;)

In @PC's honour....the subtitle says it all ;)

Little entertaing article to keep you company with some good memories while you wait for the ep...link and that's all!

Have fun! See you later!!!
last edited on Sep 20, 2010 at 12:29PM

Huddy 1448 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 1448

hampir setahun yang lalu arasu said…
Most of the reviews said the first 5 minutes were the most emotional ones. I found the last 5 minutes is actually more emotional.

I WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO SLEEP AFTER THIS.
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu ankcuta said…
ok @HL....I will re-edit that comment...
hampir setahun yang lalu HLforever said…
@rue LINK LINK LINK??? I DON'T KNOW WHAT TORRENT IS...AHSGILHEW;LKJAEL I NEED TO SEE IT AGAIN
hampir setahun yang lalu evropia said…
heart
Still crying....I think after that i love them both a little more....
hampir setahun yang lalu rue0613 said…
@ HLF - honey it's s program, you have to download the program UTorrent from there you can download... Sorry...
heart
Did anyone else feel like it was over almost before it begun?? Went by sooo fast...like a roller coaster ride....and dammit I still can't breathe properly.
Agree with u @arasu
@rue Is it safe for computers? Don't want mine to crash...
smile
I'll be honest, it was a bit anticlimatic to me... I don't know why. I won't deny it's beautiful but, I don't know, too many foresights!!! I'm screaming "foresight" here in public. Seriously, I found it a bit strange...
*don't kill me*
hampir setahun yang lalu arasu said…
laugh
@HLF, YES! I can't believe one hour just passed like that. It felt like 10 minutes. I want the next epi. NOW.
*greedybitch*
smile
@ HLF - yeah, it's safe, I've been doing it this years... Again , this is the fastest way to get it for now, but you can wait for an hour or two then online downloads will be up...
hampir setahun yang lalu playingcold said…
I won't kill you, @rue. And I think there were some "mistakes" in the script which were kinda obvious. But I don't want to talk about them because I don't want to be a party pooper. :)
hampir setahun yang lalu Belle0308 said…
I hoestly think that was one of the best episodes of any tv show EVER. I cried twice and I bet you can guess when.
@rue Hmm I can only find ones that you have to pay for membership to download. Any free ones?
hampir setahun yang lalu Delia_Beatrice said…
I loved it. But i am waiting for it to be posted on my version of torrent, because the commercial breaks killed me...

It was superb, nevertheless... And so natural, and so easy - it is so obvious how RIGHT this is.
@wendus posted some download links here:
link
hampir setahun yang lalu Edithuddy said…
OMG I can't think... I'm gonna freak out if they ever break up!
zzz
I loved the ending. The very last seconds. It was so house-ian.

Now I have to go to bed. It's 3:18 AM here and I have be awake at 7 AM.

Good night, everyone! *kisses*
huddy dreams @PC.....
hampir setahun yang lalu true_love_huddy said…
heart
The final dialoge was more emotional and honest I could ever imagine!!!House needed more and more confirmation, and he received it. Just right after that was ready to spell those words!I hadn't even suspect it!

Oh right, there are so many details to discuss about.
@PC thanks for the link!

and @EH haha I saw you in the justin.tv chatroom :)
hampir setahun yang lalu HouseOfficeFan7 said…
heart
SO INCREDIBLE!!

but please everyone, enjoy the ride... but brace yourself for impact. there's just no way they're gonna stay together. at least not now.

BUT ANYWAY. Let's just enjoy everything for now! :D SO! SO!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!~~!
Guys do online download ASAP (if you're not using Torrent) some of them are being pulled out already
hampir setahun yang lalu true_love_huddy said…
Good night, @PC!!!I need to sleep to!;)
smile
@ PC - lets postpone the party pooper talk then...XD
hampir setahun yang lalu bluehue said…
heart
Greetings! Hoping everyone enjoyed the show. Damn..it was FUN! Lovin' Huddy lovin'.
I promise..no give aways..or details for sake of others. Only I would like to say..finaaaally feel I got to know Cuddy as a (whole) person.

Each of the small moments that make up "Now What" were little jewels..all paced so beautifully.
IDK, maybe because I watched baseball during commercials...the show seemed like 45 minutes to me. I saw a homerun on both channels!!

Also, I'm not sure if all those previews...were for just next week..but they really grab you. Longest (H)ouse promo I've ever seen.

P.S. It is still early on Eastcoast..but goodnight everyone in the wee hours.
hampir setahun yang lalu wendus92 said…
THAT WAS INCREDIBLE. I'm speechless at the moment, I've to watch it again, but....the last 5 minutes were just..AMAZING. I'm still in shock.
Mmm I want to wait until I'm sure that everyone's seen it, don't want to give anything away, but YES the last scene was simply beautiful. If I wasn't so in shock/shaken from the other parts, I would have cried...unfortunately Huddy sex seems to stop my tear ducts from functioning, among other things xD
hampir setahun yang lalu HuddyBea said…
crying
It was AN INCREDIBLE EP!!! OMG!!!! There are no words to describe it!!! Everything I have always wanted....happened in this ep XD The final scene...I am in tears =,) I can't!!! I can't....talk...I am ...
hampir setahun yang lalu HuddyJoy0524 said…
big smile
Girls! I just...wow. I was moved speechless the last few mintues. I am still moved and cant stop thinking about it. I would agree though that the first couple minutes were nothing like the ending. The ending just...wow.

I would have to say that the very best part was House saying i love you. It was like he was avoiding saying it and Cuddy's sppech about how incredible he was...that moved him. A lot. I think he is still in shock (i know i still am after 4 months!) that this is actually happening. and the way he looked at her when he said "i love you" it was just beautiful. beyond beautiful. i can not WAIT for next weeks episode.

Girls....i officially died at 8:00pm tonight and am in Huddy Heaven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
crying
I need to try to focus....it's gonna be hard but I'll try....I should probably watch it once again, to post a detailed not totally nonsense, frantic analysis, but I want to write it all down while it's still so fresh in my heart. Ok, here we go:

First sequence: How to describe the love-making moment? So wonderful...the scar-kissing and the dialogue especially! House telling her "Don't" and she reassuring him...I mean..it was all so overwhelming. The scar-cleaning...and then in bed *dies*

The second time sex: Was Lisa totally naked??? OMG! And the way he looks at her!!! This man is a genius!!! He succeded in conveying the change in his character so marvelously...he grins all the time XD XD

The bathtub scene/chamagne one: freaking awesome....so Hausian is so many ways. I am at loss for words...and the bottle...and sword...ahah the way they laugh XD XD

The laptop scene: have you seen the way Lisa was smiling at him? With her eyes I mean? XD I can't breath...and the way he was smiling at her? Planning their vacation? *wink wink beach pics*

Final scene: OMG! I knew that! I knew he must tell her that! XD And that she would ask for that!!! XD XD So moving...I am tears...really =,)

I am...this post doesn't make any sense...does it? it's like a long delirium....I am sorry...this is too much...
I watched it for 3 times already. Here are my thoughts:

- it was HONEST and AUTHENTIC to heaven and back: exactly as we'd hoped for, the most incredible characters in the universe embarking on an incredible journey...

- Lisa was SUPERB: sweet, sexy, flirty, girly, gorgeous, sooooooo natural, so cute, so funny - a gorgeous, smart and funny woman in love over her ears... Soooooooo natural!!!!! This was definitely one of her best episodes ever, and she pulled it off beautifully. She was just magical, i wanted to just hold her - that's how sweet and touching and beautiful and genuine she was.

- i have mentioned this many times before: House needs time before he can actually start trusting his own ability to be happy. Lisa is on to a terrific start, giving him confidence and reassurance, but it will take time; there is no other way, because of how wounded and screwed up he is; BUT there is no reason to believe they are doomed and heading for a fall;
If they were shown all starry-eyed and dreamy, it would have meant they are not themselves and not authentic; THIS is who they are; they are both determined to work hard at it; the fact that they are open and honest and so intimate and can speak the truth like this and understand and believe eachother: this is precisely WHY they actually have a chance; if they started off pretending they are somebody else, if they were hiding what they were really thinking and fearing - then they'd be in for a fall. Truth and love and open communication are the ingredients that can make it work - while their fears are important too, because they need to know how much this matters and how hard they have to fight not to lose it.
hampir setahun yang lalu hughlisafan said…
heart
@DB I watched it 3 times too. It was wonderfully authentic, and beautiful. Oh, yeah, and sexy! The opening minutes when she kisses his horrible scar - OMG I cringed for House at that moment knowing how all that came about - but then Cuddy kissed it. *died*

I'm so glad I managed to stay so spoiler free. It was shocking in an absolutely wonderful way.

I can't wait for next Monday now.
heart
"If they were shown all starry-eyed and dreamy, it would have meant they are not themselves and not authentic; THIS is who they are; they are both determined to work hard at it"

I agree @Delia...completely...=,)

Who didn't find this moment with his hands on her shoulders freaking awesome, sweet, hot and....*passes out*
 "If they were shown all starry-eyed and dreamy, it would have meant they are not themselves and not a
Yeap, watched it 3 times and i am yet incapable of fully comprehending it, you know?... Yes, i analyzed it, yes, i started writing down my thoughts on it, but...

What is mean is: THEIR NATURAL CHEMISTRY IS MONUMENTAL!!!!! I barely realized it while i was watching! It feels SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NATURAL. It's like they are playing themselves, it's like the cameras are not there, it's like this was what they were born to do.

I think that is why people may have felt it was anti-climactic: it flowed by, like it was nothing "special", you know? It just flowed by, so naturally, so genuinely, you can barely feel the magic. It had no flashy fireworks, no big drama. Genuine, authentic and natural beyond the very concept of nature. Both House and Cuddy AND Hugh and Lisa look as if... as if THIS is their true nature: just being together.

But the magic was there, and tons of it. The magic of each gesture of tenderness and intimacy, the magic of their uncomplicated, natural, yet very sexy nakedness, the magic of the constant flow of love circulating from their eyes. The magic of Lisa's "woman in love" performance, which was perfect beyond words. The magic of both their tears at the prospect of their potentially dramatic future.

The magic of House's begging words and eyes: "tell me why i'm wrong" - tell me THAT i'm wrong, tell me we'll make it. And the magic of his grip on her hand, a grip that was not a handhold, but the grip of the sinking man, while he kept his eyes fixed on her and told her "i love you", putting his whole heart in those words, so that we can see exactly just how much he loves her and just how much he's risking.

My heart is not at ease right now. I am overwhelmed and charmed and i adore them like never before. It's true, however, that i wish they had one day, just one single day, of uncomplicated bliss. It's not who they are and definitely not what "House" is about, but i think they, and we, would have deserved a little less doubt in the very beginning of them. However, i am certain of two things:
- they are, by far, the best onscreen couple in history - i am glad i was right about it, they are authentic and magical like no other
- the show will benefit immensely from this new approach, just like Kristin said in that article - she is very, very right. This is a complex and highly interesting storyline, for Huddy as well as non-Huddy fans. The quality of it is just superb.
mischievous
@ Delia - I can kiss you at the lips right now... Okay, I have wrote my issues about the episode in the HuLi spot, but I DO NOT have issues when it comes to the HuLi-ness inside the episode... *bows* hehehe...
I'm sorry, it's tooooooooooooooooo real. I have already said this a million times but the way Hugh rubbed his cheek on her back at the post-coital talk!!! FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF************CCCCCCCCCCCCCK­KKK­KKK­KK!­!!
hampir setahun yang lalu Katia1997 said…
Good morning girls))) Just woke up... Who knows were can I watch ep now???
big smile
@ Kat - Here honey...
You can watch online or download...
link
(online)
link
(download)
heart
Delia...too long XD I don't have time for reading now XD I am rewatching.....bathtub scene...too cute...Hugh is holding her so marvelously =,) and tightly...I'll reply later!!

*jumps jumps with pompoms*
@Rue, thnx)))
smile
@ Kat - glad to serve... XD... *bows*
hampir setahun yang lalu anonymously said…
Well ladies I have finally watched it!
I can't talk about it I'm watching it again!
wink
I am still watching...a few things before I forget:

Photoshoot making-of vid: link

Barbara's review: link

More BTS: link

Screencaps:link
hampir setahun yang lalu HuddyJoy0524 said…
YAY!!! Thanks for posting links at Bea! Looking forward to watching them tomorrow! :)

I cant BELIEVE that you all have watched it like 3 times already! :0 im still trying to process the initial shock and amazingness of it! lol but i love all of your analyzations so much :)

I was just pondering going back and watching earlier episodes...i was watching one on friday or saturday from like season 2 and thinking...oh my gosh. they are ACTUAlly together now. really truly together and theyre in LOVE. its hard to believe!!! and now going back to watch after the premiere...its so weird to comprehend how the show is exactly the same and yet SO different now.
heart
I think I am going nuts over this moment XD This is my fav Huddy mutual glance of all times XD XD XD He looks so in love =,)

*winks winks*
 I think I am going nuts over this moment XD This is my fav Huddy mutual glance of all times XD XD XD
Every Huddy scene in this ep reached the top of my favs))))) I have to re-watch it, when I'll be at home))
hampir setahun yang lalu ilikelisae said…
i just watch it its wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww
gonn Wtch it again
heart
I have already watch it twice XD Plus made screencaps and...I am just so insanely overwhelmed I'd better go away from here for a while :P I'll try at least...
 I have already watch it twice XD Plus made screencaps and...I am just so insanely overwhelmed I'd bet
*sigh* I want to kill my brain...
I love the episode, but my stupid brain keeps on seeing freaking foresights!!!
*sigh*... I'll just watch again and keep this stupidity out of my brain and just enjoy the ride...
Oh... Ladies, (wait am I at the HuLi spot?) anyway, I know @ Bea already this but wow, Lisa's really glowing and her eyes were shining...
when House broke the botle and they started laughing I thought: "It's not Huddy, it's Huli" Tell me that I'm not the only one, 'cause I aready think that I gone in-sane...