Huddy The H-Morning After - A thread for crazy fan-shippers ;D

HuddyBea posted on Sep 20, 2010 at 12:26PM
As we have decided all together, a new fresh page to start screaming and squeaking, and fainting and jumping together holding hands... before and after the unforgettable ep that will be aired tonight ;)

In @PC's honour....the subtitle says it all ;)

Little entertaing article to keep you company with some good memories while you wait for the ep...link and that's all!

Have fun! See you later!!!
last edited on Sep 20, 2010 at 12:29PM

Huddy 1448 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1351-1400 of 1448

hampir setahun yang lalu tammyr50 said…
Well the show is called House. Cuddy has always seen it from House's perspective. In the past when House did something he manned up about it. He presented an argument and 99% of the time if it had merit Cuddy let him go. She took on Vogler and Tritter because House would not budge and in both instances it would have cost him dearly.
@Bea - Differently, I think she proved herself capable of forgiving him everything in Wilson's Heart. I mean they guy had got drunk and dragged an innocent, beautiful, selfless girl (and it might as well have been Wilson *cries*) out of her home at 3am and he had ended up killing her in a bus accident

Unreasonable or not everytime he approached her instead of saying I am sorry that I didn't show you respect. It was to tell her she was being unreasonable.
Being unreasonable and wrong never stopped him (Believe I am being nice)There is not much to talk about if someone can't see what they are doing is wrong or that they have geniunely hurt you.
He should have went to her told her why he thought the POTW was testing negative. Told her about the senator and the POTW sharing a straw and some cocaine. But no it was easier to fake test results and make her feel like an idiot by lying straight to her face.
I just think he's wrong on every level.
Not treating the patient was not an option but there was so many things he could have done that he didn't. He lied and he had so many other options.
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
 Well the tunjuk is called House. Cuddy has always seen it from House's perspective. In the past when Ho
hampir setahun yang lalu HuddyBea said…
laugh
"But no it was easier to fake test results and make her feel like an idiot by lying straight to her face"

I sense some sarcasm XD LMAO!
@Bea - I sense some sarcasm XD LMAO!
Who me?

I do respect how everybody else feels and everyone makes really good points. But seriously? I mean really? She's hot, she has put her career on the line, you are sleeping with her, Did I mention she is hot?

By the way he was hott laast night and he is the sexiest man alive
 @Bea - I sense some sarcasm XD LMAO! Who me? I do respect how everybody else feels and everyon
hampir setahun yang lalu HuddyJoy0524 said…
monkey
@tammy i agree with you that Cuddy has every right to be upset with House. However, i still feel you are being too hard on him :p he's still not used to this relationship thing. as soon as he said the thing about compartmentalizing and saw her face he knew it was the wrong thing. but whats he going to do? hes still him and he already told her he would make mistakes (so he did, thats who he is lol!).

i really think that this whole situation shouldnt be looked at from a "whose fault" is it situation more as their personalities and personal lives coming to a head with their job lives. House saw his lie as a normal one that he always tells: boss/employee (he says this i think right?) while he admitted he wasnt lying about their relationship. cuddy acknowledges that and says there is no difference there. so it automatically shows that they already see things differently and both need to tread even more carefully then i think they already thought.
And im not attacking you at all just expressing my opinion! just want to make sure you know :)

p.s. when does cuddys mom come into the picture? and when is the whole wedding thing? (i have a feeling wilson will propose to sam in front of house and cuddy which makes them seriously talk about it).
hampir setahun yang lalu evropia said…
smile
Both of them are equally wrong and right.About Small Sacrifices...they both are pure hotness.She is not just hot...she is intelligent,funny and put him over everything.Once he told her that Lucas is a lucky guy.Well now the lucky bastard is him for having her and so he should sth really soon to make things right for his sake and our own.

Oh i think we gonna have really romantic scenes in the next epis.I assume that with Cuddy still being mad at him they won't go together on the wedding.So imagine House goes to were she's sitting with Wilson and Sam dressed in his suit and sneakers and asking her to dance...First she looks at him in with the *your kidding*look and then she follows him to the dance floor....and we all know Lisa knows how to party...so maybe afterwards they won't rock just the dance floor if you know what i mean.....
HuddyJoy0524 - No offense taken. It is a discussion. And I enjoy reading your thoughts.
I don't agree with you about being to hard on House. He is a grown man and if he can put his sausage in her bun he can learn to go all the way.
He needs to prove he can be there and that he will. It is time for him to stand up. And again this is not about changing it is about him letting her in to those doors that are closed. I am pretty sure she has earned that.
But I do respect how you feel or anyone else ehow they feel about House. He just doesn't need to be babied anymore and everything he does she can't let him get by with it.
I guess it is my turn to duck.
No you don't have to cause you're right.Just like she said to Wilson she needs a guy that will be there always...And by lying to her or showing he doesn't respect her as a person no matter how great his reasons are he is just not the guy she deserves...She put everything aside for him...even her daughter's happiness in some point...Respect her as his boss and as his life partner and show her the nature of his true feelings is the least he can do...
hampir setahun yang lalu mysuspicionis said…
I have to remind myself that the character of Cuddy is a difficult one to play because she is an opponent to the central character who in the universe being presented is always right. If Cuddy allows House to do what he wants then she will be accused of being weak, on the other hand if she protests too often she looks foolish. I've read a lot of comments in previous seasons by people who dislike her that they felt she used to be a competant boss but now she lets House do whatever he wants. However I really started to like Cuddy more once I got to the episodes where she struggled with her belief in House's ability and her role as boss. Meaning was a significant Cuddy episode when she gave the paralyzed man the injection and tears roll down her face, Words and Deeds when she lied for him on the stand, and then Living the Dream "call me if the guy dies so I can pack my things". What is strange is that as I type this I realize that Sam was right when she said that House and Cuddy's relationship was built on lies. I love how they are making Sam similar to House--the enthusiasm for the same actitivites, the outspokeness, the awkwardness with children. We will get to watch her growth and falls contrasted with House just as David Shore assurred us they we would have fun watching the two couples as one was up and the other down. I also want to add that it was impressive to see House's humanity. He truly had compassion for the patient when he told him to say goodbye to his family, and his look of dismay when the monitor went off was not the look of a doctor who only sees his patient as a puzzle. I realize this needs some serious editing to make sense but the common cold has attacked my brain making me loopy with my punctuation.
heart
girls, I just saw this quote and how perfect is it for what we've been discussing? "Love, while always forgiving of imperfections and mistakes, can never cease to will their removal." ~ C.S. Lewis~
hampir setahun yang lalu anonymously said…
heart
Wow this was an interesting (and long) read to say the least. I think most of my arguments have been expressed already so I won't repeat them.

Bottom line I think we all agree that this will be good for Huddy and that it was time they dealt with something like this. Now they just need to freaking COMMUNICATE and everything will be fine.

I just want to point out that I feel House has had to make a lot of 'sacrifices' or adjustments so far in this relationship. I'm not saying Cuddy didn't but I mean, he gave up his masseuse to please her, babysat, finally hired (although reluctantly) the team member SHE wanted. I just feel like, for the House we know, this shows he is trying and maybe it's just a weird impression I get but Cuddy just keeps asking and asking and what is she doing in return to adjust to him (other than the usual covering up for him and everything). I'm not saying either of them is better or more deserving but I just feel we shouldn't be so hard on House. He is trying, in his own, slow-progressing way.

The rest has been said I think and my brain can't process more info now.

I love all of you clever ladies! and I am also anxiously excited for the next episode!

P.S. you all make such good points that I respect tremendously and that are helping me see both sides of this. I am too lazy to quote all the wonderful things that were said.
Also, I feel like I am bashing Cuddy lately and I just want to say I still love her with all my heart! and don't hate me for it!
heart
""Love, while always forgiving of imperfections and mistakes, can never cease to will their removal"

Lovely quote @mysusp.
hampir setahun yang lalu fran2 said…
mischievous
I like so much all these fine comments! You are so smart, brilliant, profound, funny, great observers .....And I love you all! But...when I read....:

@tammy "He is a grown man and if he can put his sausage in her bun he can learn to go all the way."

well...I can think only and only and only and only to ONE THING! And you ??????????????? XD XD XD

I was planning a kidnapping, closing the man in a room with no windows and turn him like a sock. Then I could send him back to Cuddy.......... XD XD

P.S. But the next week episode will be the last before the break? Tell me that's not true :-(

@HMF - thanks for the explanation on my wall, I've just seen it. sorry but I don't read my profile very often...I'm a moron ;-)
 I like so much all these fine comments! anda are so smart, brilliant, profound, funny, great observers
hampir setahun yang lalu schonste9 said…
hmmm
@anon: I agree that House has made a lot of 'sacrifices' in this relationship, and this fact tends to be ignored. He has sacrificed large parts of himself for Cuddy, the woman that he truly loves, in order to be in this relationship. As I've always said, actions speak a lot louder than words, and I do realize she's his 'boss' or whatever, but he's given up *a lot* in order to be with her, for all his misgivings, after all what did she say to him in "Now What??" - something to the effect of - "I know you are be screwed up, and you will always be a 'screw up,' but you are the most brilliant man I have ever, ever known, and always will be." (Paraprhrased) So SHE needs to deal with the fact that she fell in love with a 'screwed up man', which she initially admitted, "woman up," so to speak, and deal with the fact that he's flawed and not perfect - nor is she, by the way.
He didn't go to clinic out of guilt.In Selfish Wilson tells him he showed up for clinic volunterely so is sth he does for the fisrt moment....About the last scene.Cuddy seemed indeed very tired...i'm sure she has already forgiven him...the only thing she wants now is a simple i'm sorry.House is a grown man and no matter how broken he is he knows what he's lady wants...Plus Cuddy is pretty screwed up too...she spent all her life[or a really big part of it]waiting for him,without asking nothing in return.She never shouted at him or judged him with no reason.The only time she did that was in Help Me but she did that being frustrated more to herself than him...And she took everything back in the end.She broke off her future "normal"life for him.

So yes Cuddy needs him as much as he needs her to go on.And she can't be with someone who doesn't respect her as a person and can't see beyond his point of you.
hampir setahun yang lalu bluehue said…
heart
@bea, my net server was down..so couldn’t respond.
Just to say..didn’t mean to suggest Cuddy forgive House for his handling of things..no. But, rather in that last moment that TPTB would have allowed her to show a greater sense of relief that he was okay after his (horrible) ordeal, THEN she remind him in no uncertain terms that he wasn’t off the hook for lying. Unfortunately, House didn't think he had done anything that called for an apology..so in that sense, I too wish he would stop minimizing Cuddy’s feelings because he is pushing her away. At least Master's translated Cuddy's behavior to House..by telling him her actions in the Clinic were meant to push him away. That's why I mentioned I am optimistic that Martha will be helpful to House not only on his diagnostic team, but also with Huddy issues. I've learned long ago, that guys need help understanding that a way to a woman's heart is through the ears...communication.

P.S. Let's agree that it would have been over-the-top melodramatic if TPTB had shown Cuddy in tears, bursting thru isolation doors to throw her arms around House in orange space suit..kisses kisses..House's face mask fogging up..who cares about a little small pox..this is love! (sarcastic monkey).
hampir setahun yang lalu true_love_huddy said…
Hi ladies, finally I have some time to share my thoughts about the last episode. I've read most of your posts and I have to say you are all very deep and smart persons, and raise very interesting aspects. It's a great joy reading your detailed and profound comments after watching the show!

This episode was one of the bests in House-history. With the dramatic complexion of the smallpox-issue, Masters' relationship-advices, House's medical approach and the full Huddy-conflict was amazing!!!To be honest, right after the final scene I was a little bit upset and disappointed. Cuddy's rigid behaviour and reserve scared me a little,it was a cold shower. However, thinging it over I had to admit it was a very wise and authentic decision of the writers. I agree with you about that Cuddy gave him a chance to apologize, and House refused it. She feels hurt, and needs some kind of respect and and now she is who needs the reassurance. Cuddy reassured him so many times already, now it's House's turn.
To love somebody and to be mad at somebody are two different things. Cuddy's love is unconditional, like a mother's love for her child. When the child makes a mistake or his behaviour is not acceptable, his mother expresses her honest feelings: anger and uncontent. She tries to teach him what is right and wrong, what is the rule he needs to learn what is good for him and good for everyone around him. Romantic relationships are more complicated but sometimes are very similar. This lie and the consequences meant a lesson for House. Cuddy is mad at him and stays distant because she knows what is good for him, what is good for them. But it doesn't mean she doesn't love him more or she doesn't need him. The anger she feels about him is constructive, and it wouldn't be so important if she didn't consider him the love of her life, a man she cares about, a man she respects. Anger doesn't exclude love, but proves that.

I hope they can smartly handle this situation and go on on a deeper level. They both have to learn and adapt. House's apologize must be based on deep thoughts and conscious respect. He doesn't have to change, but has to think and understand the other-because a relationship is about thinking of two, and not just thinking of the self.

I'm incredibly curious about the next episode and the writers' further genious solutions.
phew you guys write soooo much! i might have to make a more increased effort to visit more than once a day i can barely keep up! :p

@tammy oh good. sometimes i still fear that i sound accusatory or brash and because we havent talked much i wanted to double make sure! ;) and you do make a valid point. house does very much tend to be babied by viewers in that respect. however, i think he is indeed working on letting her all the way in i just think its still really really hard for him. hes remained very closed off for years even to wilson, and i have a feeling he didnt even open up this much for stacy. its a working process!

@mysus i completely agree with you, especially because i see it in action. my mom is a cuddy-hater (yeah strong word but she really dialikes her) and she always talks about hypocrisy and yada yada and i think you've hit a valid point that cuddy is prob in the most difficult position at the hospital. she has to trust house but not trust house. hold his hand but not hold his hand. and now love him but not love him be his boss but be his gf. thats a lot to balance and a lot of people dont look closely enough for that. they judge on the surface. im very sympathetic to cuddy so ill defend her to the death! :D

@Rrenie OMG the slave ship thing! i didnt even think about that!! nice catch youre right that was really clever. you pick up on new stuff the writers throw in there everyday it seems...lol

@BH i agree with you also that i would have liked to see more. had cuddy hug him, tell him she was glad he was ok, maybe a shed a tear or 2 and then we go back to the office scene. i think it makes total sense and im glad they didnt have the make up all mushy gushy but i think it portrayed cuddy a little harsher than she's meaning to be and meant to be seen.
She wasn't even there when it proved it wasn't smallpox.We could see Cuddy give him a little smile and then walking away or a scene where she finds out and she is relieved or sth without House's precense...
hampir setahun yang lalu true_love_huddy said…
@HuddyJoy-"I think it makes total sense and im glad they didnt have the make up all mushy gushy but i think it portrayed cuddy a little harsher than she's meaning to be and meant to be seen."

Yes, she was really hursh, but I suppose she forced herself to behave like this. I'm sure she wanted to hug him tenderly and to assure him she was happy to see him alive, but she needed to be reserved and coherent in order to teach House he must think it over and admit he had made a mistake. She had to be the wiser one so that their relationship could work for a long time based on honesty.

Still I think we can see some kind of romantic stuff in the next episode, because my emotional Huddy-side is starving...:)
hampir setahun yang lalu InLoveWithHuddy said…
I know you're all probably going to say that this is wrong, but could Cuddy have meant something else by that final line? Or at least been masking it for something else?

Maybe she was saying that she understood the lie was a trivial matter, but at the time she realised that House had recklessly put himself into mortal danger, with no thought to her. By saying, "but you were dying", couldn't she be saying that the lie was trivial but the putting himself in danger with no regard to the consequences wasn't?

Just my thoughts :)
@tlh i think youre right. i think that cuddy is prob looking at this from a over the long term stand point: shes doing this for the greater good of their future relationship and house is just looking at this temporarily and not seeing it as a big deal. yet another way they think differently!

@inlovewithhuddy hey thats a great point!! you could be right i havent looked at it that way...i didnt even think of it that way. she's prob mad at him for putting himself in danger too, i think she shot she was gonna lose him for a while there. she looked so so so worried!! she wants him to remember that he has a family now. awwwwww <3
hampir setahun yang lalu InLoveWithHuddy said…
I just think that no one's been picking up on just how scared she must have been, especially when she saw the dad die. She must have been thinking, "that might be House." Especially thinking that the last time she saw him without a glass divide they were fighting... She must have felt terrible. But, a little angry. He has to think about what he has to lose. :)
monkey
did anyone else find it funny when House was sitting in the corner in the biohazard suit and MMM was trying to get him to go over to the body and he responded like a scared, belligerent child "I'm not going near him!!" It's so funny to see House afraid of something and I agree with the poster who noticed that he is a lot more upset at teh thought of death now that he has Cuddy than his depressive days when he took risks because he didn't care to much if he died
@inlovewithhuddy exactly!!! :)

@mysus yeah i noticed that too like in the season 4 finale he was taking risks left and right! popping pills, injecting himself with (was it gluten? something like that), hitting his head, etc etc. and theres a guy with smallpox in the corner and he's like "im not going near him!" youre exactly right. cuddy was right there and he didnt want to hurt her, or hurt himself by hurting her.

i think house has become a lot more aware of life and death now. he ran into that room on impulse because he thot he was right and wanted to prove not only because he was right but because it was the patients only chance. but then he remembered cuddy, and sat in the corner in an attempt to stay away. and he kept her company by the window glass a lot too! :)
He wasn't just keeping company to her....he needed to be as close to her as possible.She makes him want to live...to keep going because she gave his life meaning.The way the leaning into each other proves that.If I was in his place the only thing i could thing is brake this fu**ing glass and pull her in my arms.The fact that he keeps joking about their fight proving how scared he was.He didn't want that to be the last feeling they shared...or even the feeling that kept them apart in a time like this....

House loves her more than anything and he wouldn't do anything reckless if he had any other choice....
Good evening and morning ladies. I love reading your posts.

@Mysuspicionis - ""Love, while always forgiving of imperfections and mistakes, can never cease to will their removal"
One of my favorite quotes. In love and especially in raising children. Our children tend to think that if you don't agree woth them 100% of the time that you must not love them. It is really just the opposite. A true friend tells you what you look good in, if your make-up is right yada yada yada. we all want our opinions and ideas to be valued.
Cuddy just wants to know that House values her. Her ideas, her work, and her thoughts. She loves that he loves her body but she loves him on a much deeper level. He is her fantasy. She has never met anyone like him and she just wants to know he loves her on that same level.

@huddyjoy0524 - House sounded like a scared little boy in that room that night. And the desperation in Cuddy's voice when she was trying to get the CDC to move him again only attests to her love for him. I imagine all she wanted to do was hold him and wrap her arms around him and never let him go. But to House that would only say "she will forgive anything I do." He is so hot and so cute and sweet and it is hard not to give him his way but she can't if they are going to last for the duration.
They love each other and before this is done we may be shocked at how much they will show us about this couple's feelings.

@evropia - Still I think we can see some kind of romantic stuff in the next episode, because my emotional Huddy-side is starving...:)
I could not agree with you more.
 Good evening and morning ladies. I Cinta Membaca your posts. @Mysuspicionis - ""Love, while always
wink
LOL I should have gone to bed and instead I am here reading Barbara's review XD Anyway, my final act before drifting into unconsciouness :P

Let me quote the part she talks about Huddy 'cause she says it all with such a semplicity and she basically says everything we have been pointing out. But I love her reviews. She is so smart, as you all are my ladies ;)

.........................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­..

"Running parallel to the medical story...House suffers the consequences of lying to Cuddy in last week’s episode “Office Politics.” Cuddy would expect House to lie, cheat and steal for “the answer” and to save the patient. But perpetuating the lie after the fact, and after the patient had been saved, maybe not so much. House usually comes clean when confronted, and last week he didn’t—probably out of fear for Cuddy’s reaction. So, he compounds his lie by not admitting it when he had the chance. And Cuddy is hurt by that.
House first realizes that something’s up when she chases him from the clinic. Cuddy is miffed and doesn’t want him anywhere around her. And when he asks about it, House is astonished she hadn’t confronted him. But she had been “waiting” for him to act—and apologize; something he doesn’t believes he owes her. It's business, he insists and nothing personal.

House doesn’t understand why she’s unable to compartmentalize their business and personal relationships. So they are at an impasse until House recklessly lets himself into the patient’s isolation unit—without a biohazard suit. All is forgotten as Cuddy worries whether House is actually in real danger of succumbing to smallpox. Despite her anger and his annoyance, there is sense that none of that matters while House’s life is in danger.

Even when they go back to status quo: House annoyed and Cuddy angry, there is no real sense that this is anything other than a relationship obstacle that can be overcome, if not completely eradicated. Cuddy cares enough about House that she stays at the isolation unit window as close to him as she can be. And House’s “I’ll be right back” when he has to momentarily leave his window perch is a quiet plea that she not leave. It's a somehow very intimate little moment in the chaos of the crisis.
I like Cuddy setting this line in the sand. She understands what House sometimes needs to do (even lie to her), but what he did was disrespect her in a way that’s intolerable. I don’t think he did it to hurt or even to perpetuate the lie for its own sake. House acted out of fear of how Cuddy would react, and now suffers for it. But at least they are talking about it, arguing about it.
Will Cuddy stay angry? And what will House do to ameliorate the tension between them? That’s left for next week to ponder as they attend a wedding. But I really like that there is no pat, easy answer for them; no breakup and no quick reconciliation even after House puts himself in such danger. There’s no makeup sex or longing glances. As soon as the danger is past, the tension resumes. It feels real (at least within the House-universe), and I like it.

"Almost dying, as House has said, changes everything—but not for long"

.........................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­..

Read more: link

I just think she totally nailed it. I am still crying over the missing make-up sex XD

I know, I know...doesn't make sense, I am the first one to aknowledge that. We like it reale, we like it tense, rather than corny and fake....whatever.

*mutter* So much for being smart and interested in good quality TV....I wonder when does a girl get to have some fun around here....

Desperately needing some Huddex, effective immediately XD

Good night!
 LOL I should have gone to katil and instead I am here Membaca Barbara's review XD Anyway, my final act
2Bea - mutter* So much for being smart and interested in good quality TV....I wonder when does a girl get to have some fun around here....
ROTFL

very soon I hope but until then: For the gazillionth time I will watch "Now What"
 2Bea - mutter* So much for being smart and interested in good quality TV....I wonder when does a girl
smile
Me too...i need my fix...But since they make up in the next episode where fist he tries to impress her and then who knows what his brilliant cunning mind have planed we can hope for some Huddsex there...or at least a real kiss...we gonna need that during the hiatus....
@Evropia - we can hope for some Huddsex there...or at least a real kiss...we gonna need that during the hiatus....

From your mouth to David Shore's ear. We need our Huddsex
 @Evropia - we can hope for some Huddsex there...or at least a real kiss...we gonna need that during t
I know...he haven't even had a real kiss since Selfish...
heart
Aw--I lke everone's comments that have been posted since the last time I was on. Good passage from BB review Bea. Nice things to read before bed :) :) :)
hampir setahun yang lalu Delia_Beatrice said…
All of you who are not spoiler-phobes!!!!! Hurry up and read the article about the "House" cast at the SAG foundation!!!!!!!!!

Apart from the actors being as delightful as ever in their answers and attotude, "Small Sacrifices" was previewed!!!!! It sounds like an AWESOME episode in every way.

SPOILER ALERT (SPECULATION, REALLY...):
The reviewer talks about a very big and controversial move that is made in the final act of the episode. From her tone and my own expectations and vision on this episode, i can think of Huddy deciding to get married or move in together (i personally support both decisions:)))) or their conflict deepening and going worse:(

Please join in the speculation, i am so excited about this!!!!! Excited and worried and very emotional and anxious about this episode, to be exact...

hampir setahun yang lalu huddyfantatic said…
I also think its wilson and sam could be wrong
Rrennie, hi there:))))
I answered your post on the SAG thread, i don't think it's Wilson and Sam for a number of reasons.

They built Huddy tension, doubt and concern for two episodes, and i think it was done with the purpose of getting us to breathlessly await the verdict in "Small Sacrifices". It's VERY important how they leave Huddy off before the break, for many reasons, one of which is how the fans expect the January episodes.

Since they left Huddy off hanging in two episodes already, they have to give a ruling in this one, they cannot leave them hanging before the break, because it would be anti-climactic. So i'm betting on the Huddy issue being fully addressed and explored and ultimately resolved, one way or the other, in thepurest housian way, which is, resolved while opening a whole new line of questions and expectations.

So i'm thinking that big Huddy development happens in this episode. There was some talk (in spoilers or articles, cannot remember) about how this ep shows us where they are heading - i think that was accurate.
big smile
I think (best case scenario) that they may move in together too.
Just read that SAG article..very informative..cast in good spirits. Essential reading.

I'm joining in with you others above me..@mysusp's..best case scenario thinking...
Because the article writer indicated that while next epi is her fave so far, she wasn't so sure about the last scene in "Small Sacrifices" but seemed to say she understood "it" for practical reasons. So I'm crawling out on a limb and taking that reference to possibly maybe mean Huddy moves in together. Practical being the key word.

Makes sense too in stepping up the Huddy relationship ladder...because we are approaching the Cuddy Mom episodes. (I have my doubts too!).
cake
hee hee come to the light side rennie--not only do we have cookies but cake and Lindor truffles too.
big smile
There will be so many Huddy scenes in this one.I really can't wait.Things gonna end happy[at least for now]between them.House one way or an other,by apologizing or use his genius cunning mind to lead her where he wants they will leave behind this lie thing...Or simply Cuddy won't be able to resist him anymore[House never could]and they'll end up having sex in the ladies room....
@Mysusp: best case scenario God bless. Worst case scenario - cannot think of any, because they need to "step up the Huddy ladder" or i will die.

@Bluehue: You are most welcome to join in, my dear:)))
Well, actually, the writer of the article said she understood the last scene for creative or artistic reasons (don't recall the exact term), but has doubts about the practical one. Which would make sense - if they move in together, many PRACTICAL aspects will be problematic.
Like House living in Cuddy's home - doesn't represent him like his appartment does, which is not fit for Rachel.
He needs to move his stuff and piano - and Cuddy's home looks pretty full of stuff already, plus, we will all have a very weird feeling seeing his things in unfamiliar territory.
How will he have his necessary moments of pensive sollitude, with a child and a nanny in the house?... ETC ETC ETC.

@Rrennie: you are welcome too, my dear. Better late than never:)))))))

@Mysusp: you kidding?... WHERE are the cookies, cake and Lindor truffles????? I didn't have any. BRING THEM ON!!!!!!

@Evropia: you are irrestistibly optimistic!!!!!
I cannot be like that:( I am too scarred and traumatized, if i allow myself that kind of optimism, i would be terrified of jinxing it.
What i do know is that they have to stay together forever. That firm belief does not protect me from fear and worry, but it makes me hang in there and fight hard! To the last breath!

So i am in my favorite strange place right now (the one i sweetly experienced through out season 5, until BSN...): i am worried that it might go wrong, yet i am very excited in anticipation of very good stuff, i am optimistic about it going deeper and further, yet i will not be at peace until i see it and i can finally breathe out.

hampir setahun yang lalu anonymously said…
I don't know what this club is about but I read 'Lindor truffles' and I want IN!! lol

I didn't read the spoilery part of the SAG review thing so I don't know what you are talking about but I am on board with anything that makes Huddy move forward. And I of course want this 'lie' issue to be solved!
Maybe they will just decide to move in together...Later we gonna see them looking for a new house etc.I was kidding about the sex but yes i let myself be optimistic...I spent all the last season in tears and cursing.Now that Huddy is finally happened can't brake up...at least not so soon and for such a silly reason...
smile
Oh damn! You are so right, I got it exactly backwards!
Please disregard my previous comment.
@Delia..you make many good points..and I change my thinking completely. For some reason, I thought that House was having some financial woes at the end of last season..so that was going thru my mind too...but it would be too close living quarters..in either of their apartments..for sure.

May I please have my chocolate truffle now? Mmmm.

P.S. I enjoyed you Huddy Award Vid very much @anony..bravo!
smile
Whatever happens it's gonna be an epic Huddy episode and i really can't wait....
Unrelated, but VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!
I have heard that PCA votes ONLY registrate if you close the page and open it again for every time you vote.
Is that true, or do the votes also registrate if we vote consecutively after opening the page only once?

Can you guys please try to spread the word and see if we can know for sure? Closing the damn page for each vote takes lots of time and nobody does it, really, so if the worst case scenario is true... Grrrrrr.
Truffles for all the optimistic Huddys ;) @anonymously: some people say "come to the dark side we have cookies" I was telling everyone to come to the light side (optimistic)and that we have cake, cookies and lindor truffles :)
 Truffles for all the optimistic Huddys ;) @anonymously: some people say "come to the dark side we h
hampir setahun yang lalu HLforever said…
heart
Ahhh I haven't been here in a while...so much stuff to catch up on!!

First: @mysusp Oh my GOD I LOVE LINDOR TRUFFLES. The Lindt Chocolate store that used to be near me closed down, so I haven't had one in the longest time...I used to buy bags of the black ones (dark chocolate) and stuff my face. Ah, how I miss those days...

Alright, on to spoilers/etc.

IMO, something big for Huddy is going to happen in this ep. Three reasons why I believe this (hehe I'm not used to being so organized!! xD)

1) The SAG spoilery stuff that @Delia talked about. I too think that it implies Huddy. Something's going to happen with Samson, but I don't think that they would make it the final scene...Wilson/Sam are not that important.

2) This ep is right before a painfully long hiatus. TPTB is going to want to end on a big, cliffhanger-ish note that will make people really want to watch the next ep. If Huddy decides to move in together (I think this is more probably than marriage), fans will DEFINITELY want to see that, and the over-1-month hiatus will be unbearable.

3) This ep has been relatively under wraps. We know some interesting things about the POTW, and we've gotten some little, pretty unimportant sneak peeks of Huddy. This all leads me to believe that something big is going to happen (just like how TPTB went to such lengths to keep the last scene of Help Me secret, although of course this isn't going to be THAT big), because we aren't getting as many spoilers for this ep as we have for all the other ones thus far. It's a little suspicious, and I'm hoping this bodes well for the Huddy-future.

Ah, well thinking about this so much is not helping me and my anticipation issues for tomorrow...plus I only have 2.5 days of school next week, because of Thanksgiving!! I can use my vacation to do something productive, like watching Season 5!!! :D
hampir setahun yang lalu fran2 said…
I haven't seen the new episode and I don't want to read nothing about it... so I am still immersed in the old one....

"I was nauseous and tingly all over. I was either in love or I had smallpox." Woody Allen
 I haven't seen the new episode and I don't want to read nothing about it... so I am still immersed in
LOL @ Fran
@Fran2 - Come to the dark side. It gets lonely without you. See how sad Cuddy is
 @Fran2 - Come to the dark side. It gets lonely without you. See how sad Cuddy is