Huddy The H-Morning After - A thread for crazy fan-shippers ;D

HuddyBea posted on Sep 20, 2010 at 12:26PM
As we have decided all together, a new fresh page to start screaming and squeaking, and fainting and jumping together holding hands... before and after the unforgettable ep that will be aired tonight ;)

In @PC's honour....the subtitle says it all ;)

Little entertaing article to keep you company with some good memories while you wait for the ep...link and that's all!

Have fun! See you later!!!
last edited on Sep 20, 2010 at 12:29PM

Huddy 1448 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 1448

hampir setahun yang lalu Delia_Beatrice said…
Everybody, go read and see the TV Guide interview! It is beyond all expectations on the Huli front! These two just can't control themselves anylonger!
hampir setahun yang lalu HuddyJoy0524 said…
@anon id say keep it for now...we only got 400 posts on this one...thats nothing! :p lol but since @Bea created it we'll leave it up to her!

@DB already read it! it was an excellent article chocked full of so much great Huddy and especially Huli! *SPOILER ALERT* Dancing at a wedding?! oh my goodness i so cant wait for that. thats gonna be incredibly adorable. i wonder if its going to make them think about that...
hampir setahun yang lalu anonymously said…
You know what I was thinking when I heard about the wedding. (I didn't want to, staying spoiler free and all, but I did so)
you rember in 'Black Hole' Taub proposed to his wife again. Maybe it's their 'second' wedding.
Just a thought
Gotta get to class
hampir setahun yang lalu HLforever said…
heart
Wedding?? Why am I not aware of this spoiler...well anyways I'm still so incredibly :D at the TV guide interview, which is like a cold glass of water to us Huli fanatics who have been dehydrated for oh, about a year. Seriously, as @DB said, it was way beyond any of our expectations.

Oh jeez, why do I always go so Huli on the Huddy spot? I apologize if you're anti (is anyone here? I don't believe so), but right now one spot simply cannot contain my overflowing Huli joy!! And of course, Selfish in 3 hours 16 minutes!!!
hampir setahun yang lalu HuddyBea said…
mischievous
Here link it's the transcript! Come along! We need to discuss this!! XD XD
laugh
We are all Hulis here XD XD
I can't:(((((((
My son has a cold, i have to put him to bed and rock him to sleep till 4 am, hoping he'll be deep asleep while i watch "Selfish".

But i know what i think of it: it's full of Huli, more even than Huddy... They aren't even trying to hide it anymore, just having fun screwing the fandom around.
It's out in the open, honestly... I think there are 80% chances they are already officially, but "quietly" together.

AND it makes perfect sense that they are kept apart at public events!!!!!!! God forbid the "fire" should start when surrounded by 50 cameras! They can't even pretend anymore, they are so much in love!

PPS: SPOILER: i had read this about that wedding. Non-important PPTh person getting married, everybody will be there. KJ and Kristin said it's a "romance-centric" episode and it causes everybody who is in a relationship to look closely at who they are with and why.
They said it airs in January, around the time Cuddy's mother comes into the story.

PPPS: i have a strong feeling they are fucking with us with the Huddy crap too. "It's a question of when, not if". Yeah, Huddy will surely break up and you are sleeping with your sister, Sir Hugh, while being so happily married! Give me a fucking break!

HULI AND HUDDY FUTURE = AWESOME
laugh
No delia! post it on the link LMAO!
hampir setahun yang lalu mysuspicionis said…
sunny
I am so excited for tonight's episode! All before the premiere I couldn't face the reality of it and I wasn't even excited anymore because I had been excited for so long---but I kept getting excited about the second episode--it was so weird. Can't wait to see them at work and I've loved all the sneak peek scenes, especially the parking garage/heading into work scene. And I have to see Wilson after he realizes they are together!!
mischievous
I am beyond myself XD XD XD
BTW this one works perfectly :D link
Read the TV Guide interview and I quote "But then I'll realize I'm sitting in traffic, laughing like an idiot to myself." OK which one of fanpop girls is really Hugh Laurie, and will you marry me?

thanks for the link Bea---I can't wait till tomorrow to see the episode
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
mischievous
"OK which one of fanpop girls is really Hugh Laurie, and will you marry me?"

LOL! My same comment XD
mischievous
Awwww! Amazing ep! Huddy is back in the best formula ever :D

Loved the bed scene, the fight...the stares. Hugh was so good!!!!

And Lisa burshing his arm *nose-bleeding* in bed *dies* and the kiss on the forehead XD XD

I can't live like this XD XD XD
hampir setahun yang lalu true_love_huddy said…
heart
It was great!!!:)

That bed scene...it needs to be rewatched I guess...:)They are so cute!
The fight was old-school Huddy and really constructive, I loBed it!
liked a lot but my stream skipped so I had to fill in the holes by reading comments on LJ.
I missed the nanny bribe, taub/cuddy/house fight and the hand holding at the end :( Loved Cuddy touching his arm while House talked on phone....good medical/ethical case too.
hampir setahun yang lalu Edithuddy said…
"Loved Cuddy touching his arm while House talked on phone"
I know right???
They're ridiculously beautiful and perfect together. Really... I liked the episode very much but yeah... They did get lucky... someday they won't though U_U
laugh
"They're ridiculously beautiful and perfect together"

Talk like a true fangirl XD
Fuck the satellite and the live streams, nothing worked tonight, i could scream!!!! Long live the downloads though, i am waiting for it right now:)))))
You guys really got me in the mood!!!!!!
big smile
It's SOOOO WORTH IT DELIA!!! You're gonna love it!!!
hampir setahun yang lalu takeitorleaveit said…
heart
they were sooo cuteeee!!!

<3 house, he was so adorable and cute how he'd willingly let cuddy win

and i love the bed scene, as @edithuddy said, "They're ridiculously beautiful and perfect together"

laugh
I am waiting for the downaload to finish! I need to watch that again and then I can die happily...

No wait!! I can't!!! Huli just came out of the closet tonight! No wait? Weren't they??? "For reals"??? LOL! XD
hampir setahun yang lalu lovelyhuddy said…
Awwww wow that bed scene was so Huli to me! I loved it. He was so Hugh there...well not that i know how Hugh is in bed but hey I can imagine:) I love the arm stroking and the cute smiles they give each other! And Hugh got to see more of Lisa's boobs! At least I think she had nothing on the front since there was nothing on the back:)
big smile
OK, I watched it and all I can say is AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! That was too, so much...unbelievably XD CUTE!!! I don't know what my fav part it XD XD

This one?!
 OK, I watched it and all I can say is AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! That was too, so much...unbelievably XD CUTE!!
heart
A second later when Hugh's smiling???
 A saat later when Hugh's smiling???
mischievous
BTW Cuddy is not really wearing a top??? I mean LISA! LMAO!
 BTW Cuddy is not really wearing a top??? I mean LISA! LMAO!
Wow Bea how did you already get that screencap? Did u make it? I need to see more!haha That is my favorite scene as I have expressed before:)
mischievous
Maybe the kiss....backs, muscles XD *dies*
 Maybe the kiss....backs, muscles XD *dies*
OH God! you are killing me Bea! thanks for these caps! I love them all. So sexy and hot...
mischievous
I made some XD

Maybe this one? Awww! I love the way he says really mocking her!! XD
 I made some XD Maybe this one? Awww! I Cinta the way he says really mocking her!! XD
Ooohh! I like that one! A real Kiss! And no top for Lisa as you have said! I love it! More!!!!lol
wink
Ok, I can't make up my mind tonight XD Maybe tomorrow XD I do need to go to bed now...it's 4am...just the last one!!! :D

How much Huliness do you think one can absorb before dying? ;D

Good night girls!

It was fun. Loved the ep. House rocks as usual. The show is amazing. Huddy is back to old-scool, but better with kisses and Huliness in it. I have nothing more to wish from life.

Love ya!
 Ok, I can't make up my mind tonight XD Maybe tomorrow XD I do need to go to katil now...it's 4am...just
heart
Goodnite Bea and thanks again for these wonderful caps! I lov them all and will stare at them all nite!
AH! You are killing those us that had technical difficulties!!!! I missed all that!!
hampir setahun yang lalu HLforever said…
heart
THE CAPS. *DIES*

I agree, the bed scene was so incredibly Huli. Especially when they're just lying there, both of them smiling...I feel like it was just a pic taken by someone stalking Hugh and Lisa!

Seriously, as Huddy grows and develops, so does Huli. I feel like the two relationships are mirroring each other more and more...let's just hope that Huli decides to go public soon, too.
Awesome episode. They were impossibly cute, both of them wanting to say nothing but "YES" to each other and fighting it.

Fave moments:

1.the smile in the lobby, after the classic "mom!!!!!" - and the way he says he can wait until lunch - such pride and joy and excitement on his face

2.House's reaction to Cuddy's crotch grab - HILARIOUS: that naughty smile and the "she didn't even ask me to cough" and "i think you straightened my limp":))))))))))

3.their smiles and eye contact after the "she does go south" comment in the HR office - so naughty, so satisfied:))))))

4.House's repeated, apologetic "i said well-formed". It cracked me up!!!!!!

5.the bed scene: all of it, but what KILLED me is the way he rolled all over her and took her with him as he reached for the phone. It was soooooo sexy, because it showed just how tiny and powerless she is in his arms. HI HI HI. Also, the forehead kiss and how he kept his right arm under her all the time. And the "really". And the smiles...

6.Lisa's soft look of abandon when she says "i should probably be more mad at you": they are sooooo in love...

7.the way she took his hand from her ass - in the now classic Huddy hand clasp:)

8.in the elevator, she is looking forward with a beautiful smile on her face, while House is looking at her, watching her reaction, just watching her...
heart
"I missed you" We missed you too House and Cuddy :')
hampir setahun yang lalu HuddyJoy0524 said…
Just gotta say beautiful episode. I lovedthat part at the end with them in the elevator. I mean...how much have they stood together in the elevator? Remember episode 1?! Gosh it takes us back...that elevator scene created a lot of Huddies and now look at us! *wipes tears from eyes*

I also loved the hand clasping, the bed stuff (and it wasnt just random angry sex thrown in there which im so glad of!!!) and now am seriously looking forward to this wedding episode (jan is not so far off.....)

LOVE all the pics that you posted @Bea! xD Where do you get all of these????

Alrighty girlies im off to bed. been feeling under the weather and promised myself to get some sleep. the last thing i need right now is to get sick! :0
Just finished watching. my stomach is all balled-up

Now I have to do some homework, I'll be back to read your comments later.

I need a hug. lol
hampir setahun yang lalu ilikelisae said…
i did not watch it any one know link to watch it online
wendus posted some links on here--look under the links section on the huddy fanpop page from a couple of hours back
hampir setahun yang lalu ilikelisae said…
ok i will check
heart
I still haven't read all your comments but I want to say that I was absolutely speechless at the way Cuddy (I say Cuddy for now I know we'll get into the Huli later) was playing with/stroking House's arm while he was on the phone...
I mean I could almost feel it, it seemed so incredibly real.

I absolutely loved this episode as a whole, it was perfectly handled by the writers (and well acted obviously) I think it dealt well with their return to work. I still can't express it well but that's the gists of it.
I actually cried a little bit after I watched, there was just a build up of emotions for me. (maybe I'm just tired though) anyways, great ep, can't wait to watch it again! XD

*goes back to studying*
hampir setahun yang lalu arasu said…
big smile
"I was absolutely speechless at the way Cuddy (I say Cuddy for now I know we'll get into the Huli later) was playing with/stroking House's arm while he was on the phone..."

@anon, I love that part as well!
and the butt grab+hand holding at the end
and how they secretly caved into each other in every argument because they're just soo hopelessly in love.
and Wilson's ear-to-ear grin in front of the cafeteria after House told him about the relationship
and..
and..

too much. I can't think straight.

I'm sooo going to be in a good mood all day now.
mischievous
Just got up, I am still pratically asleep but the hell with that IT WAS SO WORTH IT!! :D

"House's repeated, apologetic "i said well-formed". It cracked me up!!!!!!"

I loved this moment @Delia!!! I need screencaps from every moment! I do....meanwhile I want to find a way to make gifs :P Arm, stroking needed XD
 Just got up, I am still pratically asleep but the hell with that IT WAS SO WORTH IT!! :D "House's re
hampir setahun yang lalu ankcuta said…
mischievous
This screencap @HB...is HULI 100%. That smile....no comment!
mischievous
I can't get over this scene XD Adieu...

I couldn't resist...it's not perfect...BTW I need HQ...*goes getting the HQ file* muahahahaha!!!

Yes...I went crazy, TOTALLY, FINALLY!!! YOU HAPPE FOX!! YOU MADE IT OK??? I'LL NEVER COME BACK FROM HULI/HUDDY HEAVEN!!!OK???????!!!
 I can't get over this scene XD Adieu... I couldn't resist...it's not perfect...BTW I need HQ...*goes
Loved the episode, the more i think about it. And by the looks of it, there is so much love and need and determination to make it work, my hopes for Huddy are higher than ever:)))

Bea, there is another link to the TV Guide article, that also has a few lines about their summer vacations. Hugh got off easy, he said he was working on "Oranges" all summer.

But Lissie dearest says something really outrageous: that she spent a long vacation in Europe, which started by her breaking up with a boyfriend. HA????? A boyfriend, this summer?! Weren't you more alone that the morning star, Lis? Always single, poor little Lissie, that's what you've been saying in interviews for longer than i can remember. What can we actually believe from what you say, love?...
heart
@Delia!!! He didn't! Check out my editing on the article ;)

Anyway, interesting review link the guy is enthusiastic :)
 @Delia!!! He didn't! Check out my editing on the artikel ;) Anyway, interesting review http://www.sp
Bea, read it, commented on it. Relax. It's just a little more of the usual bullshit - and it's there for a reason:)