Huddy The H-Morning After - A thread for crazy fan-shippers ;D

HuddyBea posted on Sep 20, 2010 at 12:26PM
As we have decided all together, a new fresh page to start screaming and squeaking, and fainting and jumping together holding hands... before and after the unforgettable ep that will be aired tonight ;)

In @PC's honour....the subtitle says it all ;)

Little entertaing article to keep you company with some good memories while you wait for the ep...link and that's all!

Have fun! See you later!!!
last edited on Sep 20, 2010 at 12:29PM

Huddy 1448 balas

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 1401-1448 of 1448

hampir setahun yang lalu bluehue said…
heart
@fran, HaaaaaaAaaaaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaaaaaaaA!
Your Woody quip is spot on!! Laughter IS best spoonful of medicine. I'm a much calmer angst ball now, that and being a pessimistic-optimist.

Thanks @mysusp, due to your clear & present danger warning on the wall, I managed to avert my eyes away from spoiler storm of tonights episode...or epi-center..from the looks of the number of comments..oh my. God..does someone die? Does Cuddy drink too much champagne and accidently sleep with Taub? I'm a nervous wreck!!!

See you later..hopefully on "the bright side."
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu tammyr50 said…
@BH - Does Cuddy drink too much champagne and accidently sleep with Taub? I'm a nervous wreck!!!

ROTFLMBO

this has been a permanent place for me today.
hampir setahun yang lalu huddycatfan said…
Check this site in Chile. You can see the new episode there since yesterday. I'm a huddy fan and I didn't like it at all. You can download or watch the episode online

link
hampir setahun yang lalu mysuspicionis said…
@bluehue LOL!!! I'm so sorry to tell you but House wakes up in a hospital bed right where we left off in Three Stories. He tells Cuddy to amputate and then he kisses Stacy. ;) Okay I shouldn't type that--they might get ideas. A lot of us opened the link thinking it was a pre-episode discussion and saw spoilers on the first line.
hampir setahun yang lalu Delia_Beatrice said…
OK, before everybody sees it and we can disect it to death until fucking January (pardon my French, i am a little bit pissed...), just one question:

Will this situation repeat? I mean, the new episode being available in some form (Amazon or other) before the actual airing time? Or was it a special, one time thing?

I am sorry to say, i would like it NOT to repeat. Because i cannot stay away from whatever bits are posted where i can see them, and i would much rather wait for the classical viewing experience, Monday night, 4 a.m., all of us Europeans here like crazy owls, the Americans a bit luckier, watching all of the episode in peace and quiet until dawn breaks...
@Delia---GY knowns about it now, and Amazon took it down after only a few hours. I've never had a email saying my order was ready on a Sunday before--usually it says Tues morning---I'm sure somebody is going to be in big trouble Also I was really glad that I didn't have any coursework due on the Sunday and this week I'm off for Thanksgiving holidays, so I know what you mean.
hampir setahun yang lalu KekaMC said…
surprise
@mysuspicionis i thought it was kind of on purpose.. somebody is gonna get fired at amazon..
@Mysusp: REALLY?! It was a mistake of sorts? That is amazing!!!!! I thought it was a special something and FOX decided upon the early release...

GOD! That is one big scandal... I am so sorry this happened. Hope it doesn't affect the ratings too badly - and for such a great episode too:((((

Thank you for your answer:) I am happy we'll go back to the regular viewing experience in January - this was really weird, it was like i was so surprised, i barely understood what i was watching...
Gy said the video on demand numbers were impressive so maybe the ratings will actually be better.
hampir setahun yang lalu bluehue said…
Hi there.
I just watched (H)ouse in it's regular tv time slot.

@Delia & others.. I would not think this leak incident would happen again any time soon, rather (new) measures probably will be taken to ensure it does not. Mainly because this is a blow to the television advertisers...to have lost first time viewership...a big deal.

Oh..and House lying to Cuddy about never lying to her again...perfect!
The Rolling Stones song comes full circle for Huddy, "You don't always get what you want..but sometimes...you get what you need."

Masters: “This is insane..I can’t live like this!”
House: “I can.” I believe him.

P.S. @mysusp, I just kneeeew you were telling a fib..as big as a...moose!
Thanks again.
hampir setahun yang lalu anonymously said…
so, I watched, even though I should have been studying.
That's all I can say for now, I'm sure I have pages of stuff to catch up on now.
hey you were amazingly strong to have resisted it yesterday...I couldn't have done it ;)
I actually re-watched 7x07 while you were all watching it. and then I studied.
Why did you all want an extra scene, it was fine that way I think
when we read the comments and before we saw the episode it freaked us out a little on the livejournal descriptions
I had read the 'Cuddy was married' thing and it shocked me, like I was really pissed. Now I see how it's incorporated, I still have problems with it but it's not so bad. I hope they develop it I want more details, otherwise it was stupid of the writers to do this just so House had something to go on. (Maybe that's just me because I'm obsessed and in love with Cuddy)
I am very much looking forward to moments with her mother!

Seriously I have to stop talking about this, I have an exam tomorrow and need to STUDY!
laugh
LOL--I;m off work for Thanksgiving holidays but still I should go to bed and not internet for another hour :) good night and good luck on your exam---I'm hoping we hear Cuddy's mom throw the marriage in her face during an argument!
hampir setahun yang lalu HuddyBea said…
heart
Hi guys! I have so many thoughts about this episode which I saw so much ealier than most of you, but I just read a review which voices my feelings and thoughts so perfectly that I don't feel like phrasing them on my own. I'll just quote this wonderful, insightful piece of writing. Of course you can disagree, but I truly believe each one of this words:

"Ramon states, “faith isn’t an argument” and this rings true for House. You either believe or you don’t. House may not believe in God, but he believes in his relationship with Cuddy and wants them to work out otherwise he wouldn’t go against his belief that he was right to lie to Cuddy"

This is exactly the way I have pictured it. I believe he made a big step: he compromised the only thing that truly counts for him, i.e. truth...rationality...reason. He's doing that for HER cause he has realized that they are more important. Besides I truly think one part of him lied to her, but the other part just believes trust is really more about faith than proofs of it. Or anyway wants to believe so...and the fact that he believes so much in THEM, God that speaks volumes on how much deeply and irremiadiably he is in love with her and the way she makes him feel =,)

"but he’s not sold on his next move until after Taub involuntary provides him with a reason to do right by Cuddy. House realizes it’s better to act now to avoid Cuddy “building up hurt feelings” and anger than getting his way trying to win this power play, which could lead to resentment later"

"House, who never makes compromises, takes a “leap of faith” as he is willing to do something that goes against his instinct. Despite the novelty of how uneasy he feels, in order to preserve his relationship with Cuddy in the long term, he decides to give her what she wants. He obviously cares a great deal about what he has with Cuddy if he is able to put aside his pride, let go of his position and think about their love first and foremost"

"I hope it indicates a good turn for House in his journey to happiness with Cuddy by his side. He overcomes their crisis in his own Housian way. To quote Wilson: “Good for you” House! Maybe others don’t learn from their mistakes or can’t move on from their own idiocy to see the big picture, but a smart man like him is well aware of the rarity and preciousness of his relationship with a woman like Cuddy to ruin it, "

link

One tiny little addition to all of this. I'll just copy and paste the brief comment I posted on the other thread.

On to Cuddy...Cuddy is just too smart to believe him like that. The way she thanked him...she wasn't believing his words...she knew he would lie to her once again to save a patient...she wanted him to realize pride isn't everything and that if he happens to hurt her feelings, she can deal with it but he needs to be willing to apologize, make her feel better about that, showing her he loves her.

I don't see why some people were disappointed at this ep. It was just so Housian, so Huddy, so perfect. A kiss or just one final moment of them embraced on the couch, one tiny peck on her forehead...everything would have made my day even more, but...oh well...looking forward to my dreams to come true off-screen at least :P

On a side note....weren't they both stunning?
 Hi guys! I have so many thoughts about this episode which I saw so much ealier than most of you, but
heart
I'll keep going with my solo convo here XD until someone shows up, but I have just found the song from last night ep, when House apologizes to Cuddy. I knew I have already heard the voice. It's Jude. Of course. Wonderful, melting lyrics =,)

Jude - I know

You've got such a pretty smile
It's a shame the things you hide behind it
Let 'em go
Give it up for a while
Let 'em free and we will both go find it

I know there's nowhere you can hide it
I know the feeling of alone
I know that you do not feel invited
But, come back, come back in from the cold

Tell me how you really feel
Tell me what is on the inside of you
All the somethings you conceal
Only keep away the ones who love you

Step away then from the edge
Your best friend is life is not your mirror
Back away, come away
Back away, come away
Back away, come away
Back away, come away
Back away, come away
Back away, come away
I am here and I will be forever

I know there's nowhere you can hide it
I know the feeling of alone
Trust me and don't keep that on the inside
Soon you'll be locked out on your own

You're not alone
You're not alone
And don't say you've never been told
I'll be with you 'til we grow old
'til I'm in the ground and I'm cold
I'm not sitting up here on some throne
Like a dog you can always come home
Dig up a bone
Look around

hampir setahun yang lalu evropia said…
Yeah they were both stunning.I am pretty sure Cuddy's lady parts felt funny with his Royal Hotness in tux and sneakers....They did take a big step together...I like the fact that House put her over his prode even though both of them knew he lied in some level but that proves she is the most important thing in his life right now.
hampir setahun yang lalu fran2 said…
heart
wonderful ep! my favorite part is the House's dressing....tuxedo and so on ;-

be back later for more detailed analysis, now I'm delighted...only :-)

Oh God....I'm in tears now :-((
"You're not alone
You're not alone
And don't say you've never been told
I'll be with you 'til we grow old
'til I'm in the ground and I'm cold"
oh---I love those lyrics!! I actually have tears in my eyes too...so sweet. I'm going to rewatch some scenes later.
hampir setahun yang lalu Belle0308 said…
I already kind of discussed this with Bea so she knows I basically feel the same as her. I really loved the episode because of the reality of it. People in relationships do lie to each other in ways that don't seem apparent sometimes. I think that we all compromise on some level. I don't know anyone who gets 100% of what they need from a relationship. I really appreciated the parts with Taub and Rachel too. I think that Taub has always been worried about his needs that he hasn't realized that he hasn't been meeting Rachel's needs either. Just because she isn't needing the physical companionship that he has sought, doesn't mean that she doesn't need emotional support. He apparently hasn't noticed and now...its really too late because she has found what she needed elsewhere.
House and Cuddy will always be to me the most realistic couple on TV in many respects. Cuddy wanted to see him swallow his pride and show her that she was more important than being "right".
I LOVE THEM! And I always will. I keep thinking that if they would ever break them up at some point it would be more unrealistic than if they made it somehow.
The Taub and Rachel interaction was actually really good this episode I agree. Taub is right that she is "cheating" and i think this is a wake up call to him that the physical cheating has now had some consequences he didn't forsee that hurt him worse than if she was cheating in the same manner as he.
mischievous
Yeah I totally believe the lousy one was Sam and Wilson. They didn't buy me at all. Too bad...the rest was terrific ;)

House/Hugh checking her shoulders out is priceless :D
 Yeah I totally believe the lousy one was Sam and Wilson. They didn't buy me at all. Too bad...the res
cool
"Turns out weddings are kind of fun" checking Cuddy out----loved that and the "stunning" comment. :)
@Bea: i love that review and the bits you quoted from it. And your interpretation of this episode - just like i love Belle's.

My two cents on Huddy: i think that her reaction to his apology proves that the real reason behind her attitude was fear. Even though there are many nuances to it and perhaps she had a bunch of deep ingrained reactions that built up to her attitude, i do believe fear was the main reason. It WASN'T that she did want him to change, even though she had said otherwise. Or that she wanted to win the power play. Or that she needed the confirmation of professional respect. Or that she was trying to control him and reinforce her authority.
I believe that the main reason was that allowing him to lie to her without protesting opens very deep concerns of him not really letting her in and opening up to her. Their tormented history was full of moments in which House didn't reach out to her, wasn't open, didn't ask for help etc. If that happens again (and it will, the pain, the temptation of Vicodin will become issues at some point), she needs to know that he would try to communicate with her and allow her in his inner-inner world of thoughts and fears and troubles.

So when he addressed the REAL issue behind it (his cynicism, his disbelief in belief and trust), she opened up instantly and reached out to him. It was all she needed to hear.

On the other hand, she handled this badly too. It is obvious that Cuddy, too, is very relationship-chalenged, as we knew her to be. There wasn't a single moment in which she would discuss her feelings openly with him, she appeared harsh and really shut him out... Of course, it turns out that House does know her well enough to sense what her real trouble was, so... perhaps she was right to assume it was implicit.

House's "small sacrifice" of reason over emotion was impressive. It speaks loud volumes about his love and need for her and it was deeply touching. He HAS changed to some extent - being capable of doing that for somebody is really incredible.

I think that he "lied" in the sense that he betrayed his deep beliefs by what he told her, because he is not (and maybe never will be) convinced that that level of trust and openness is really possible, ever, for anyone. That is deeply ingrained in who he is, in his scars and wounds and fears and issues. I don't think he lied about wanting to try and do it, though. His speech felt and i think it was very honest and from the heart. I think he will try to be truly open with her, even though he might lie again - which is, in itself, a great danger, because this whole situation has made Cuddy open up to him even more, thus being very vulnerable to any future breach of trust.

That all being said, you all know that i argued the writers' point of view and why lack of physical contact is a smart move, so that when it will happen again, it will have a great impact and be very meaningful and significant. Well, i think the due date has passed - it is getting weird seeing them like this, never touching. They ARE very intimate, their body language and eyes speak out loud about their love, intimacy and attraction, but i have joined the other side: we need to see them touching. Not necessarily making out or having sex, but merely touching, casually or significantly.

Other than that, i am worried about his look in the final scene - he seemed tormented by both lying to her and betraying himself and his beliefs. I hope he manages to resolve that inner conflict somehow and make peace with it.

I pray that, having passed this obstacle too, they will reach a phase in which they are both themselves more and more open with each other. The silent, implicit battle they carried for 3 episodes is not healthy and i wish better for them. They are still so scared, both of them, so afraid and so vulnerable, and i hope they manage to put these fears at ease somehow and really show each other the true and deep, intense and insane nature of their connection.
PS: the look on his face during his speech to her was breathtaking. It made me melt and i got the shivers when i look at that scared, concentrated look, so similar to the "i love you" look in "Now What", and then his tiny, tentative smile and the warm, loving look in his eyes.
It makes me cry, really, and even if he didn't mean a single word of what he said (which i really doubt, i think he will try), he still MEANT it.

PPS: Cuddy admitting she's a "sucker for the white dress" - that was very girlie and very cute and boy, do i hope the whole wedding theme will return at some point, wink-wink...
hampir setahun yang lalu true_love_huddy said…
heart
@Delia-I think the whole episode was very complex and breathtaking, multiple like the nature of their relationship. I suppose Cuddy knows that House has made a sacrifice for their relationship by apologizing, and the interesting aspect is it can even be more meaningful. She really wants House to forget about his self for a while and to focus on her feelings and needs. I think this lying-issue is about Cuddy's self and proud. She needs to know if her boyfriend is capable of ignoring his proud and stubbornness in order to make her happy and satisfied. Being able to apologyze requires a mature personality and empathy. We have to understand the other's point of view and feelings, desires and rights. It's often a very difficult gesture. This step absolutely proves his love for her. It doesn't matter he lied again or how much, being able to express verbally his empathy and understanding by admitting his faults was a big step, and Cuddy is really happy for that.

Their acting was perfect again. I am still missing the physical contact and I think I always will, but the sexual tension between them has appeared again, and it melted my heart. I noticed that little smile on Hugh's face after the speech, and it reminded me of his reaction in "Now what?" at the doorway when Cuddy says "It's gonna be great." It was so cute!!!!!!!!
heart
his little smile and nod reminded me of Now What when Cuddy agreed to go on vacation with in in two weeks :) The little nod and happy light in his eyes along with the slight smile of delight and relief.
sunny
I was thinking earlier that although we could see Cuddy's point of view a few episodes back it felt a little irrational how long she hung onto the fact that House lied to her. In light of this last episode perhaps she was written to "be wrong" and this was the point---not character assasination, but just being human. Sometimes people are irrational and emotional and you have to move past it and forget about being right in order to keep the peace. As I mentioned before there's a saying about marriage "you can be right, or you can be happy." In this case, as many of you have pointed out, House is really showing how much he loves Cuddy because he is putting her feelings above his rationality, something that he has valued above all else till now.
hampir setahun yang lalu HLforever said…
worried
Merhhhhh *huddles down in the Huddy spot and tries to forget about the scary world of Huli*
*seeks refuge as well*

Once again, my dear Barbara! I love her!!!

"She is upset because had been dishonest with her about the lie. Convoluted? Perhaps. Yet, it makes some sense. The fact that House assured her that he was being honest when he wasn’t shows her personal disrespect. There is no medical reason for the lie; no life to be saved. The nature of it hurts her in a way that his usual lying never would"

Are we all linked cosmically perhaps?

"This is an argument—not a breakup. She still insists that he escort her to a wedding (and rehearsal dinner), and he does so willingly. He doesn’t try to manipulate it to meet an ends. It’s very matter of fact. As they get ready for the dinner—and while they’re arguing—House does up her dress without missing a beat; he holds her purse. She expects it and doesn’t even have to ask, like a long married couple having a tiff"

I LOVED LOVED LOVED THIS MARRIED COUPLES DETAILS! I have noticed them and I am in love with them :D

"As much as House and Cuddy are feeling their way through this particular minefield, there is no sense of impending break up; no stalking off; no unwillingness to work it out. House is trying (in his own inept way) to make it better. It’s completely true to character that he’s not"

I think I am gonna cry XD

"But he follows this up with a considered promise: “I’ll never lie to you again.” Now, we all know it’s absurd to think House will “never” lie to Cuddy again. Even Cuddy must know that"

Indeed....

*goes back freaking out over Jo having been spotted in LA*
Mmm yes, not sure if this has been mentioned before, but I think that the whole Wilson/Sam breakup thing (I never really liked "Samson" for some reason...) was there as a contrast to Huddy. House and Cuddy deal with this problem in a far-from-perfect fashion, but, as Barbara said, at least they are willing to try and work it out. On the other hand, Sam just gives up on her relationship with Wilson and leaves. Is this perhaps the writers' way of telling us that Huddy is meant to last? I hope so...

*follows Bea back to Huli, for some more screaming at the unfairness of the world*
heart
@HL-"House and Cuddy deal with this problem in a far-from-perfect fashion, but, as Barbara said, at least they are willing to try and work it out. On the other hand, Sam just gives up on her relationship with Wilson and leaves. Is this perhaps the writers' way of telling us that Huddy is meant to last? I hope so..."

The antithesis is very true and it's possibly on purpose. I keep believing their relationship is meant to last!!!Real love doesn't mean you expect from fate the miracle, it means you are willing to work on it and actively keep it alive, make it blooming. They instinctively know what real love means because they feel it. House's character hasn't changed - he will never change - but developes, because of Cuddy and for her. For their real love!
@T_L_H: thank you for your reply.
I have watched the episode again twice and the bittersweet tone on which it ended didn't bother me as much as it had initially.
I will copy here what i wrote on Barbara's:

On the two most controversial elements of this episode:

- The Wilson-Sam breakup: i did find it a bit too abrupt, in regard to the approach and portrayal of it; the writers didn't want to give more information and insight into what they were both feeling and thinking, and maybe they should have.
Personally, i agree with Rob F (#18): Wilson's attitude was condescending and superior and that of a "perfect martyr", in essence. Also, he didn't seem capable to believe her or simply allow her to be just who she is. He needed to add fictional extra layers of superior morality and outstanding professional skills, building up a fake image of a woman he would love and respect immensely - who was not Sam.

- The House-Cuddy conflict: after he let go of his rationality and defences and was ready to acknowledge the emotional impact his lie had on her, House managed to address, in his speech, exactly what i thought might be the deep reason behind Cuddy's attitude.
He did not refer to her need for professional respect, her authority issues or her need to control him - because those were not the real reasons for what she was feeling. He addressed his life-long disbelief in belief, his deeply ingrained conviction that "trust is fictional". That is what scared Cuddy deeply and made it impossible for her to let go of the conflict. If that is one of the lines along which they define their relationship, then she can never feel safe and and their connection and union can never be complete. she can never really trust that, when major issues like Vicodin or pain come up, House would open up to her and ask for help. That kind of uncertainty is something very hard to live with, and i fully understand why she needed confirmation that he will at least try to let her in - really, really let her in. Also, it's only natural for a woman who is so much in love to want to have full access to her partner's inner world.
As it was clearly drawn out in the House/Masters last encounter, House „can” live like that – he can live with trust-related dichotomies, he can live with his heart in his hand, but with thick walls of self-defence, deception and manipulation around him. Cuddy cannot.

In regard to House "lying": I believe that he did lie, in the sense that he wasn't true to himself in saying what he did. As Barbara said, his cynicism and trust issues are deeply ingrained in his childhood and he has carried them with him his entire life. Personally, i believe that a person like House can never reach the level of healing that would allow him to really, really mean and believe the things he told Cuddy in his speech. Deep down, he will always be afraid and he will always feel that such a level of trust and openess is simply surreal, "fictional".

However, even if he wasn't convinced of what he was saying, i do think he MEANT it. The look on his face during his speech to her was breathtaking, speaking volumes about his fear and love and plead and determination to make this work. It had a slight resemblance to the "i love you" look in "Now What", same concentrated expression of fear and imploration. His tiny, tentative smile and the warm, loving look in his eyes after she thanked him simply brought tears to my eyes.

What i mean is that it was clear to me that, even if he doesn't believe in trust, he does believe in love and in their relationship. I don't think he lied about wanting to try to learn the hard lessons of trust and honesty. I do think it is impossible for him to reach such a level of trust and openess and there will be times when he will break his promise. But he will not do so easily and, if there is any justice left on this planet, Cuddy will forgive him - because he has let her in and opened up to her as much as he possibly can, and despite his issues and limitations, him loving her like he does should be enough.

Also, here is GY's tweet that got us jumping yesterday (thanks to Lady Augusta for sharing):

@Ashmarnet:
@GregYaitanes 2 things, Loved this ep and.. CUDDY WAS MARRIED?!

@GregYaitanes
@Ashmarnet yep. and it won't be the last.

There were several interpretations of it, that maybe he meant that we'll get more shocking revelations on Cuddy, maybe when her mother comes etc.

But given basic grammer rules, i think that this clearly means that he meant "not the last marriage". Whatever that means (i am not quite convinced he would simply leak smth this big), i think the phrasing is quite clear.
I would love to see them married (in a Housian way) but I don't think they would tell us that. :( Plus with twitter being 140 characters and people speaking so abruptly on it...I don't know. He's always joking around too which doesn't bother me really. I'm so glad you brought it up because my heart jumped and I wondered why nobody discussed it. I don't twitter but I hop over to read.
@DB-Very good analysis, and agree with you.

"Also, it's only natural for a woman who is so much in love to want to have full access to her partner's inner world."
Beautiful and true. I love this woman and the thought she admits and expresses so many different ways she loves him just melts my heart.

GY's comment is really interesting, but I don't dare to believe in a possible Huddy-marriage. I don't know if it would be Housian enough, but my romantic Huddy-side would surely die!!!I think he is just teasing us.
heart
Just in case anyone was wondering (Tam asked for it on the House MD spot), the song from the dance scene in "Small Sacrifices" is "Shark in the Water" by VV Brown. It's actually really funny, because I remember watching a girl do a cover of this song on Youtube a few months ago, which is how I recognized the song. Anyways, it's really good... :D. My brain's a little too drained right now from school to do any Huddy analyses, but enjoy the song!!
a few thoughts, even if late...
I really enjoyed Small Sacrifices because I like the light and the shade, the dichotomy, the uncertainty, I like the questions, the doubts, I like when I don't understand some things and I have to wait until they become clear with time. I like the waiting, the Village's Saturday (italian poet reference, Giacomo Leopardi).
I like House because analyzing an episode in retrospect we realize that it lends itself to multiple interpretations and that these interpretations are all valid and help settle the canvas.
I recalled the episode "It's a wonderful lie", the final speech with Wilson. Do you remember it?
"House: I saw something amazing. Pure truth. She told her mother that she was dying. Stripped her of all hope.
Wilson: You tell people the cold hard truth all the time. You get off on it.
House: Because I don't care. She cared. She did it anyway. She did it because she cared."

So in this speech we can see the essence and the meaning of the argument truth/lie with Cuddy.
But House is currently contested by two equal and opposite internal forces:
1 - The honesty in a relationship, "If we are painfully, brutally honest with Each Other, maybe we'll get lucky again."
2 - Why ruin a good story with the truth? (in a Woody Allen style)

On a side note I want to add that I liked:
The House and Cuddy clothes at the marriage party (both stunning!)
The Taub's marriage situation
Cuddy who doesn't like the House's casual clothes "Wilson" choice (which incidentally he has chosen to provoke her). And I agree with her, he was unwatchable! XD
The House crucifixion by the tailor, an image that symbolically declares his sacrifice in accepting the partecipation in the marriage and in general the sacrifice that he is doing to come to terms with the normality.

I didn't liked at all:
the Wilson/Sam resolution
@ fran I wanted to tell you that I love that I have to think about House episodes for a while and then while I'm driving, or cleaning, etc its wonderful to have that aha! moment. I always learn so much from all your comments. I still think about your kaleidoscope post and I'm embarrassed to say that I completely missed the symbolism of the cruxifiction which you explained so poetically.
heart
@mysusp – thanks, you're too kind :-)
I was finally able to read all the comments and I quote just some parts of them, the parts that have touched my heart:
@belle "House and Cuddy will always be to me the most realistic couple on TV in many respects........ I keep thinking that if they would ever break them up at some point it would be more unrealistic than if they made it somehow."
@tlh "Being able to apologyze requires a mature personality and empathy. We have to understand the other's point of view and feelings, desires and rights. It's often a very difficult gesture. This step absolutely proves his love for her."
@mysusp "Sometimes people are irrational and emotional and you have to move past it and forget about being right in order to keep the peace."
@bea "I LOVED LOVED LOVED THIS MARRIED COUPLES DETAILS! I have noticed them and I am in love with them"
@deliaB "if there is any justice left on this planet, Cuddy will forgive him - because he has let her in and opened up to her as much as he possibly can, and despite his issues and limitations, him loving her like he does should be enough."

Because today I feel romantic.........

(if there was still Doris Egan perhaps we would see some more kiss)
 @mysusp – thanks, you're too kind :-) I was finally able to read all the komen-komen and I quote just
@fran-"Because today I feel romantic........."

Today I feel naughty and romantic at the same time...As for the kisses, I don't want to give up hope about a very special, never seen before kiss in the future, in a very special moment, that will transport us directly to heaven!!!
 @fran-"Because today I feel romantic........." Today I feel naughty and romantic at the same time...
kiss
@tlh "As for the kisses, I don't want to give up hope about a very special, never seen before kiss in the future, in a very special moment, that will transport us directly to heaven!!!"

God bless you and your fortitude :D Finger crossed
@fran-Hope never dies!;)
 @fran-Hope never dies!;)
heart
in order not to forget the really important stuff

From the Pilot:

Rebecca: Does he (House) care about you?
Wilson: I think so.
Rebecca: You don’t know?
Wilson: As Dr. House likes to say, “Everybody lies.”
Rebecca: It’s not what people say, it’s what they do.
 in order not to forget the really important stuff From the Pilot: Rebecca: Does he (House) care abo
@Delia:

I am writing you here in the hope you'll read this. Please read the message I sent you by mail here on FP and reply to me always by message. I need to talk to you!!! Please...Thanks!
wink
directions to the new thread link :) We are back ;D