Huddy The H-Morning After - A thread for crazy fan-shippers ;D

HuddyBea posted on Sep 20, 2010 at 12:26PM
As we have decided all together, a new fresh page to start screaming and squeaking, and fainting and jumping together holding hands... before and after the unforgettable ep that will be aired tonight ;)

In @PC's honour....the subtitle says it all ;)

Little entertaing article to keep you company with some good memories while you wait for the ep...link and that's all!

Have fun! See you later!!!
last edited on Sep 20, 2010 at 12:29PM

Huddy 1448 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 801-850 of 1448

hampir setahun yang lalu anonymously said…
smile
Global promo from October 14th :link

I've also added it to the spot
hampir setahun yang lalu HuddyBea said…
mischievous
Thanks for posting @Anon! I do think that woman deserves a medal. She surely has LOOOOOT of patience. She must have forseen this and pushing him out of his shell. We'll what happens ;)

"I want sex in the janitor's closet and stolen kisses behind closed doors..."

I am not sure the sex in the janitor closet will happen XD but I am totally up for stolen kisses!!! :D
 Thanks for posting @Anon! I do think that woman deserves a medal. She surely has LOOOOOT of patience
hampir setahun yang lalu true_love_huddy said…
"I am not sure the sex in the janitor closet will happen XD but I am totally up for stolen kisses!!!"

Ahhh....
 "I am not sure the sex in the janitor closet will happen XD but I am totally up for stolen kisses!!!"
mischievous
But truth to be told, my phantasy come true would be hot, steamy sex locked up into the clinic room XD

I could die for him pushing her passionately against the wall one more time...
 But truth to be told, my phantasy come true would be hot, steamy sex locked up into the clinic room X
wink
And the first time was only a hallucination, so we really deserve it...
But it proved clearly the unconscious desire of House about what kind would be a sex scene with her!
mischievous
He must have the hell of a subconscious in there XD
crying
I don't think I'll be able to endure the one month-long hiatus!:(

I need your help and support girls!!!:(
hampir setahun yang lalu evropia said…
We'll be here honey...and i hope that janitor's closet thing or something at least comes out this Monday cause even a week without House is unbearable already...

About the sex thing.I have this scene playing on my mind....
House and Cuddy are doing their thing in the bathroom of her office.
Wilson comes in and it doesn't take him long to understand.
Both of them come out sweaty and with flashed cheeks...
W:what the hell are you doing.?Anyone could pass that door anytime and catch you?
House interrups him...And so what?The clinic was full so i came here to provide my services to the Dean of Medicine.
Cuddy gives him the death gaze...
hampir setahun yang lalu huddyfantatic said…
we will all be here we can get through this together huddy withdrawals not cool u
kiss
Thank you girls!:)It helps me a lot!!!

@evropia-this scene stirs my fantasy too...Like it!:)
smile
He he...Glad you approve...let's hope that Monday's episode will make the difference..
hampir setahun yang lalu tammyr50 said…
@Bea - But truth to be told, my phantasy come true would be hot, steamy sex locked up into the clinic room XD

He might show up regularly to do his clinic hours that way.

I could die for him pushing her passionately against the wall one more time...

The hottest scene in TV history

@evropia, @tlh, @HF - Maybe they will go on with a bang before the break.
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
 @Bea - But truth to be told, my phantasy come true would be hot, steamy sex locked up into the clinic
laugh
I hope they will...My Huddy-heart will be so happy....I want tongues,tight embraces and everything on the floor...I want a scene so hot that UMS will seem cool...
Video was done by electra. I posted a fanart and within moments electra posted this video.
@Bea I had remembered that we had a conversation about this a while back. Tornado meets a volcano
Here is the picture to go with it.
 Here is the picture to go with it.
big smile
Love it...now let's put the theory aside and let's get some real action...Volcano,tornado,hurricane and every natural force...Huddy for the way....
sad
Actually I don't consider probable we could watch a passionate scene in the next episode. I adore the concept of babysitting little Rachel, and dying to see them, but the passionate Huddy doesn't match.:(Passionate Hilson much more...;)
First hiatus is after the fifth episode, right? So if we don't receive our necessary dose next week, we'll have to wait four weeks, and we don't even know what will happen then...:(

My little Huddy-heart feels like this now:
 Actually I don't consider probable we could watch a passionate scene in the seterusnya episode. I adore the
laugh
Passionate Hilson XD LMAO! Might be great ;) I can totally see the sparks...
@TLH - ROTF
@Bea:
"I could die for him pushing her passionately against the wall one more time.."
I can actually feel my insides twisting up reading this. PLEASE TPTB, PLEASE!

"He must have the hell of a subconscious in there XD "
Yes! 'It goes on for acres' :P

@evropia: "I want a scene so hot that UMS will seem cool... "
That in itself is quite a demand. I am certain they could do it but I don't know, it has to fit in the story.

@tlh, "Passionate Hilson" LMAO
I think some Hudd could happen this episode (but I've been thinking that since the start lol) I haven't seen the promos or sneak peeks so I don't know I could be way off, but I don't see why not?
Anyways I will keep hoping :P
smile
Me too....hope always dies last...
hampir setahun yang lalu bluehue said…
sunny
Oops..due to time difference & all..I’m backtracking here.

Thanks! @HLforever for posting Wilson Shhhh promo pic! Oh baby! It made me wonder what in the heck is Wilson doing?! I'm thinking "the terrible two's" best refers to Hilson, not Rachel.
(A phrase we say when a baby is 2 yrs. old, bc of teething etc., it's "the terrible twos").

Seriously, I fantasize a music scenario too. Only a family fun time, like Cuddy & Rachel stop by House’s flat, they order Chinese take-out, eat dinner with chop-sticks..which logically leads House to teach Cuddy (arms around her) how to play “Chopsticks” on his piano..all three end up laughing & plunking on the keys & making music together..this melts Cuddy’s heart. Surprise! Wilsam stops by & then offers to take Rachel out for ice cream soooo Huddy can “clean up,” wink-wink.

@fran..Haha...all of us boiling in the same pot...ouch!! Oh..it’s true. I’ve never heard your toast, “bread to bread..wine to wine,” lovely. I’ll use that at my next family dinner.

@mysusp, “Et tu boote,” I missed that one!! Poor Cuddy, always the “but” of House’s joking. Just hope she doesn’t have a complex by now.
@tam dear, U R definately a hopeless romantic with your pics & musings!
@Bea, “House must have the hell of a subconscious in there,” because of his hallucinations. Stunning thought...a revelation!! Now I want to know..what else is in there?!!
@TLH, Coochie coo ha ha, that pouty baby! So sweet.

P.S. I hope TPTB are “listening.” This thread is crying out for more Huddy (french) kisses & mad passion. I bet we could create a group fanfiction thread, like one person starts a line or paragraph...then everyone adds a line or paragraph or scenario. Maybe during hiatus...could be fun...or just plain crazy talk.

BTW, I’m voting against janitor closet sex, I don’t like small spaces or wet mops. I would maybe prefer Wilson’s office, the movie posters in there make a nice ambience. (No..not a 3-way!).
Can so see huddy in wilson office having sex and then house telling him wilson face would be so prceless
monkey
@huddyfanatic, YESSSS! His office would never feel quite the same again.
hampir setahun yang lalu Katia1997 said…
mischievous
"I bet we could create a group fanfiction thread, like one person starts a line or paragraph...then everyone adds a line or paragraph or scenario. Maybe during hiatus...could be fun..."

This is really great idea. I was wondering what the hell will we do during this unbelievingly long hiatus and now I know))))) This will be really fun))
I have a weird question. does this look like the same go cart track?? Maybe there's this ONE place in LA where all the shows go when they need go carts.

I still approve all of your Huddy scenarios :D
hampir setahun yang lalu HLforever said…
heart
@tammy Aahh that vid is so amazing!! I love the song, and of course, I ADORE HUDDY, but I never saw how the two would fit together in a video. But, @Electra did a really good job of editing the clips and the song, and it turned out beautifully. Eminem's voice gives such a dark passion to how we see the Huddy relationship in the vid, and I love it :)

@TLH "Passionate Hilson"--xD amazing. I agree that we probably shouldn't expect any hot Huddy scenes, because that just seems a bit wrong in the context of the ep (babysitting a small girl + sex = wrong in so many ways [Huli quote! :D]) Your baby pic is adorable by the way :) But, quite honestly, when I think about how unbearable the hiatuses are going to be, I feel a bit more like this: (with the caption: "NOOOOOOOOOO")
 @tammy Aahh that vid is so amazing!! I Cinta the song, and of course, I ADORE HUDDY, but I never saw h
big smile
@HLforever-"But, quite honestly, when I think about how unbearable the hiatuses are going to be, I feel a bit more like this: (with the caption: "NOOOOOOOOOO")"

LOL:D
I'm not sure if you all knew this yet so: People's Choice Awards will air on January 5th (on CBS I think)
Next week voting starts for nominations I believe. I know I've said it was voting but I just looked again and it's really for nominating. But it doesn't really matter, we can nominate Hugh and Lisa and House and Huddy for whatever categories they qualify for.

I'll post the links when they're available (if no one else does it before me)
 I'm not sure if anda all knew this yet so: People's Choice Awards will air on January 5th (on CBS I th
hampir setahun yang lalu Delia_Beatrice said…
I am two pages too late (boy, are you moving fast...), but i need to say this:

TLH
BEA
FRAN
TAMMYR
ANON

LOVE YOU GUYS! I loved your comments. And to quote dear Fran, i am so happy to be boiling in the same pot with you amazing people! No better pot-colleagues i could have wished for.

PS: what's with the talk about the hiatuses? I knew that we get "U.P." on Monday and then we only have two Mondays without "House". And in the first three weeks of November, we get "Office Politics", "A pox on our house" and "Small sacrifices" (yayyyy!).

And we have a long winter break, November 22nd - January 10th - which i will try to make up for by eating and driking my way through holiday season and rewatching every ep in season 7 - 300 times.

Am i wrong? Have the dates changed? Is this break longer than two weeks? Oh, i am "boiling"...

PPS: loved the scene in the global promo. That was such old-school Huddy and i LOBE it when they are playful and fun and the sexual tension and the teasing are there.

PPPS: the times for passionate deep kisses WILL be here. When the time is right, that is, just like Tammyr wrote a couple of pages ago.

@TLH: I TAKE NOTHING BACK, and it's been a night and a day. I want deep kisses and small pecks, i want passionate sex scenes and small intimate touches, i want hand holding and to see them sleeping together - embraced, i want them cuddling on the sofa and having wild sex in the office, i want little delicate caresses on the face and hair and i want clothes to be flying around the room like in UMS, i want angry sex and tender sex, i want reassuring hugs and a screaming sex scene against a wall.
I want it all. I do. I do.
The first hiatus is for baseball the dates have not changed as far as I know regarding the global promo the huddy bit looking down cuddy shirt is the clasic house
@HF - the huddy bit looking down cuddy shirt is the clasic house
I am sure Patty and Selma will make him change his tune.

@BH - I really am a hopeless romantic.

@Katia1997 - The FF and adding a line or paragraph is an amazing idea.

@DB - PPS: loved the scene in the global promo. That was such old-school Huddy and i LOBE it when they are playful and fun and the sexual tension and the teasing are there.

Agreed. That's one of the best parts. Very excited for that scene.
kiss
I had to catch up very quickly...it's late and I am very sleepy. Nevertheless:

"I bet we could create a group fanfiction thread, like one person starts a line or paragraph...then everyone adds a line or paragraph or scenario. Maybe during hiatus...could be fun..."

this is quite an idea @BH! Kudos to your wonderful mind ;)

Nighty-night! See you tomorrow!
big smile
Good morning))))
So I think we should start FF-thread in few days after 7x08 'Small Sacrifices'. What do you think? Of course the last word is after @BH, it's her idea.
hampir setahun yang lalu fran2 said…
heart
hello everybody :-)

@bluehue "I’ve never heard your toast, “bread to bread..wine to wine,” lovely. I’ll use that at my next family dinner."
Glad to surprise you! ;-) This is an expression meaning "to call things by their name", without misunderstandings :-))

@DeliaB "No better pot-colleagues i could have wished for"
I agree... and I want to add some flavors to the boiling water just to make it more tasty.

My wish list for season 7: I want the dream and the drama, tears and laughs and ... a lot of good sex and a lot of good sex and a lot of good sex and a lot of good sex and a lot of good sex and a lot of good sex and a lot of good sex and a lot of good sex and a lot of good sex !!!!!!!!!! (when I express a desire I like to make clear the concept! XD XD XD )

-Huddy Kiss-
link

An Officer and a Gentleman
link

Dirty Dancing
link

Frankie & Johnny
link

First Knight
link

Johnny Depp - Passionate Kisses
link

No mercy
link

Pretty Woman
link

Red Corner
link

Sex, lies and videotape
link

White palace
link

Bull Durham
link

Enjoy! (obviously if you like to) :-)))......you'll need a little time but worth it

laugh
Some of those kisses are my fav for sure...especially the ones from Pretty Woman and A Officer and a Gentleman. Oh God...you made me remember XD I made a video years ago. I was so young...they were all my fav kisses. It's probably one of the most corny thing I have ever done XD If I find it, I'll try to load it and share it here. Those kisses remain amazing ;)
laugh
Ok, I found it. link and please bear in mind I am sharing it with you, but I am truly ashamed of myself XD But one needs to laugh at one's youth mistakes, right?
I don't know how old I was...maybe 16, more or less. I mean, it's really really corny. I have just rewatched it and I was stwistinf with laughs. And I noticed there are lots of kisses from TV-shows I used to watch when I was young (sigh...I am not anymore XD)...meaning I have always been a real TV-junkie. Well they were horrible, horrible shows - @Fran..to stay in topic ;). Anyway those kisses are still really great for me, although none is like Huddies. Maybe just Pacey and Joy's kisses were that overwhelming...not so hot, but still very good kisses. Wonder why? Joshua Jackson and Katie Holmes used to date for a while so, I guess they kept their chemistry and...erm...knew how to move their tongues aorund each other :P
The only positive note I guess, it's the soundtrack that at least reveals some movie culture XD
@Bea, that vid... xDDD *sarcasm* so romantic :DDD

I just re-watched 'One day, one room'. Moments with clinic hours are so funny)))) I miss this kind of eps. BTW, does anyone knows what's the song playing in end of ep??
@Katia1997 - I just re-watched 'One day, one room'. Moments with clinic hours are so funny)))) I miss this kind of eps. BTW, does anyone knows what's the song playing in end of ep??

Grey Room by Damien Rice
 @Katia1997 - I just re-watched 'One day, one room'. Moments with clinic hours are so funny)))) I miss
big smile
I can't believe you don't have all the songs from the show @kat! Look for a damn torrent and collect them all XD
@Tammmyr, thnx))) and call me Katia, or Kat ;)))

@Bea, I want to do this God knows how long. How I wish I could have more time.
oh screw it... *went to download all songs*
 @Tammmyr, thnx))) and call me Katia, atau Kat ;))) @Bea, I want to do this God knows how long. How I
@Bea - You are a feisty little thing lately. You are quite spunky. You share that with Lisa. She is bringing out ana aggrerssive side. Good.
 @Bea - anda are a feisty little thing lately. anda are quite spunky. anda share that with Lisa. She is b
wink
LOL @Tammy my mum always says that about me XD And thanks, I didn't know those words...ok feisty and spunky. Done. Memorized on my database ;)

I guess I am in constant ferment waiting this Huli revelation at any minute :P I am also very optimistic and a dreamer to the core as you can see, which can be a killing combo sometimes :P
 LOL @Tammy my mum always says that about me XD And thanks, I didn't know those words...ok feisty and
@Bea I could tell in your posts you were getting anxious. You are not very passive aggressive. You have been aggressive and I love it. Did you see the video I put up in reply to your video of Hugh being on ellen. I was LMAO while I was doing it. I had to search you tube for Cuddy's ba donka donk. He was absolutely sexy saying that.
laugh
@bea - Your video is sooooooooo sweet :-)))))) no one can blame you, we can only blame our gender XD XD XD ! women are made like this: from the cradle to the grave (and I say this with all the love in the world, drinking the Hugh Laurie’s favourite Martini: Belvedere vodka, a croaked whisper of fine vermouth, almond stuffed olives, served cold as a Welsh grave).....because we all are uncommon people ;-)
mischievous
@tammyr"...ba donka donk. He was absolutely sexy saying that"

yes and I would have liked making out with him....there...on the chair in front of Ellen ;-)))
mischievous
LMAO! That definitely fits the slang use @TAM! XD "I enjoy your ba donka donk honey" XD Totally House BTW!

"and I would have liked making out with him....there..."

This might actually apply to every single situation I have seen him around XD One of my fav antologies....amazing work this person made with those interviews!! :D
smile
Just jumping in to say thanks for interest in Huddy Team-fic thready. Considering I've never written a fanfic...so any of your ideas out there are most welcome. (HELP!).

Thinking of a few ways to "set up" the thread...cause good to start "somewhere."
Should we start with:
1. A Fanfic Title, & go from there.
2. Post a Huddy pic, & go from there because a pic is supposed to be worth a thousand words.
3. Just set up a Huddy (Hiatus) Team-Fic thread, & go from there...total free form chaos!!
4. Combination of ALL the above.

Example of combination of all of the above.
1. Title of Team Fanfic: “Huddy Get Away..Weekend.”
Hmmm, leaves a mystery huh? Is it a good weekend...or bad..or a little of both. (Considering some want to see a fight and make up sex..for example).

2. Huddy Pic:
Maybe post our favorite beach pic..to go along with this title, (or another title we think up!).
We are free to speculate..fantasize..comment all things beachy, sandy, sexy, marshmellow roasting etc., because we really don't know if this scenario will ever happen for reals.

Just let me know if this is too confusing or you have other ideas you are used to following. I'm not easily insulted!! And when is the hiatus?
@BH, idea with beach pic is perfect, 'cause there is possibility that we won't see those scenes(so we can imagine them even with a little Huli... oh..*shuts up*) I think you should make some theme to start from, and pic to follow it. And I also don't think there should be some hard rules, 'cause we doing it for fun. So I'm for '4. Combination of ALL the above.' This is gonna be very big fun, 'cause I never a single story or fanfic.)))
 @BH, idea with pantai pic is perfect, 'cause there is possibility that we won't see those scenes(so we
Thanks @katia for your ideas. Good! Yes, should just be easy..fun...no hard fast rules.
With this group...I thought we only needed a "starting point."

Honest, I don't know all that much about Huli story. So someone feel free to post their fave Huddy beach pic to use.

@Katia, feel free to share a theme/title. No matter, I'm sure it will be very loose & free & open..moving along in no particular order, or shifting in time & place. A pic & title is really just for "inspiration."

Anyway, we'll banter about over the next week or so, then take the ideas and set up a thread by hiatus time. NO pressure or great expectations...Pulitzer Prizes. Ha.