Huddy The H-Morning After - A thread for crazy fan-shippers ;D

HuddyBea posted on Sep 20, 2010 at 12:26PM
As we have decided all together, a new fresh page to start screaming and squeaking, and fainting and jumping together holding hands... before and after the unforgettable ep that will be aired tonight ;)

In @PC's honour....the subtitle says it all ;)

Little entertaing article to keep you company with some good memories while you wait for the ep...link and that's all!

Have fun! See you later!!!
last edited on Sep 20, 2010 at 12:29PM

Huddy 1448 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 1448

hampir setahun yang lalu HuddyBea said…
laugh
Interesting...Huddy-style....love it and hate it at the same time

*twist in pain* :P

I am kidding...this is gonna be another way to prove the world they can make it through the whole season and possibly a whole life-time together :)

BTW, Ahaha! The second ep hasn't aired yet and I am worrying about the 4th already XD XD XD Huddy addiction...who said this one was supposed to be the best season ever? I feel anxious all the time XD XD XD LMAO!
hampir setahun yang lalu Katia1997 said…
big smile
"And another very important person, with magical, transformative powers (that would be me...) says they make it till the end of times."

Well, if you say so...))))
heart
Till the end of times...sound amazing =,)

BTW I loved Hugh in that scene...so funny and sweet. House was a real kiss-face!!

I WANT MONDAY!!!!!
 Till the end of times...sound amazing =,) BTW I loved Hugh in that scene...so funny and sweet. House
hampir setahun yang lalu Delia_Beatrice said…
I say so. I will keep saying so, because guess what?

BEA! BEA! Where are you, love? You need to hear this!

I am sure you and the rest of the "desperate gang" remember how we were squirming in pain during the whole of season 6, right? And how we all refused to take a stand, either black or white. We were so scared, we all danced around it for a whole year, crying, screaming and swearing, always trying so hard to protect what was left of our hearts.

We were all forcing ourselves to keep saying "maybe". Nobody was shouting: "i believe it will happen and i am putting my heart out there and i don't care how disappointed and heartbroken i will be" - even if that is what we all did anyway, none of us quit believing in Huddy for a second...

Well, this year, i will not do that. This year, i am shouting from rooftops: "HUDDY WILL LAST FOREVER!". I refuse to take the cautious approach. I am into it so badly, it has become such a grand part of my life, that there is nowhere to hide, anyway... I am willing to risk severe depression and heartbreak and eternal misery and mental illness if i am wrong.

I am scared, but i refuse to be cautious. I am all in, just like they are. If House and Cuddy can face their fears and still abandon themselves to this romance, so can i!
laugh
"I am scared, but i refuse to be cautious. I am all in, just like they are. If House and Cuddy can face their fears and still abandon themselves to this romance, so can I"

Bring it on, woman! I am with you!!!

*goes hiding*

XD
 "I am scared, but i refuse to be cautious. I am all in, just like they are. If House and Cuddy can fa
Also, please, my dear, do read what i wrote on the Tavis Smiley interview - it's on the previous page, before we began the whole "press release mass hysteria":))))). I think you'll like it:)
wink
"This struck me as very significant: again, the positive outlook on life, again, the presumption of change, plus the idea about regretting the things that we don't do..."

Yeah, I know what you mean. Sorry if I didn't answer first to this, but I have talked about this on other threads and so I wasn't paying attention XD I am gonna copy you here what we have been saying:

""On a positve note...he started seating american-style...openess"

"One thing that stroke me was how Hugh in the interview used Lisa's character full name....he refered to her as Lisa Cuddy. IMO a way to take the distance from the arc. But maybe I am being too suspicious...but once again, he sort of paused briefly and pondered a little bit before keeing on. I think he was going to say Cuddy but then thought better using the full name, b/c it sounded less confidential OR he was going to say Lisa's character and slightly changed his mind in the process. IMO very weird"

"Yeah that's very...I don't know...that reference to showing-off, sounded so "not-him" admitting sth like that :D This woman made a miracle on this man..."

"Also when Tavis complimented him, don't you find it a little bit strange of him that he just thanked him that warmly, without going on with the usual crap about how talenless he feels...God will punish you when you feel you're a lucky person and so on"

"You know what pisses me off? Everytime they need to show how good he is they ALWAYS choose a Huddy bit...ALWAYS....Emmys 2009 or sth like that they chose the one from BSN when Cuddy is yelling at him crying desperately and furiously...this time another Huddy bit and she was basically the protagonist there...I mean there was the one under the collapsed building where he talked to Hannah...why do they do that? I mean, come on...if they aknowledge he shines brighter when Lisa is an scene with him, which is fucking true BTW, GIVE THE WOMAN SOME CREDIT FOR GOD'S SAKE! NAME HER! MENTION HER! DO STH!"

"That's what annoys me. She is just as talented as him, why nobody cares? Why doesn't he bother mentioning her? Ok, I get it, under-cover-low-profile-crap...still, it sucks!"

That's all I have to say on the matter! XD Period. The interview was amazing, he was hot as hell, smart, funny, relaxed...one of a kind. I'll marry him right now if he asked me to :p
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
 "This struck me as very significant: again, the positive outlook on life, again, the presumption of c
hampir setahun yang lalu anonymously said…
can we talk about something I can be a part of...aka not spoilers! XD

never mind. talk about whatever you want
I'll just curl up in my corner and curse my project! XD
I shouldn't even be here anyways
 never mind. talk about whatever anda want I'll just curl up in my corner and curse my project! XD I sh
hampir setahun yang lalu mysuspicionis said…
heart
Hello it's me! I've been in a state of unbelieving all week till I found myself driving 75 mph on the way home LOL. As others have said some things were not as amazing as I thought they would be. But I think I'm going to grow to love it. I had some issues with believabilty in Help Me and at first I was a little thrown by the tiny kiss at the end. But then I went back to rewatch and cried. The "I lobe you" "lobe will get you one point" and the expression on Cuddy's face and House's face was way better than I expected. Also the "I love you" and "It's going to be great" exceeded my expectations (glad no one gave that spoiler away) so I think I am very happy with the episode. Why do I always have to analyze things, why can't I just let them be nice ;)
kiss
No @anon! Don't go! Stay with us! Sorry!!!

WE LOBE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!
 No @anon! Don't go! Stay with us! Sorry!!! WE LOBE anda SO MUCH!!!!!
hampir setahun yang lalu fran2 said…
At this point I have to give up and admit that stay here has definitely become a second job!
But, Your Honor, I have a big excuse: this is a job that stimulates my intellect and I know that it's a dirty job....but someone has to do it! I am in good company and I have many accomplices.
So I appeal to the Court's clemency and appoint as my attorney Mrs. Stacy Idontrememberherlastnameatthemoment
*hopefully waiting for the verdict*

To Huddy partners in crime: you're driving me crazy! YOU ALL!

Just few comments:

@true love huddy "But House is not a perfect, normal, average man. He's an emotionally injured and unhappy character, but it doesn't exclude the possibility of a love relationship. Naturally it's going to be difficult, but we are willing to face the problems, because we are interested in seeing the beauty of authenticity and not in suffering the false beauty of perfection."
You're so right! We are not stupid, limited, or even gullible idiots. And we want the best.

@delia_beatrice "They were awesome expressions of non-Huddy and non-Huli observers, who just couldn't miss the magic between them!".... "they are practically living their "secret life" in front of 60 million viewers, who are clearly not blind"....."They are exposing their intimacy and privacy on screen in every episode now"...
Noooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! I'm trying with all my strength to keep separate the two "odd things" but it's hard reading your comments ;-))) You're killing me....
But I forgive you because your "And another very important person, with magical, transformative powers (that would be me...) says they make it till the end of times"....is so beautiful!

@bea: Your celebration pics are too much stimulating.....in an immoral way! Stop it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@to all: thanks because you are trying to keep spoilers under control :-)

And now I need to give free rein to my perverse side: as soon as possible I'd like to see a real, deep, immersive kiss!! Just one (well...also a few more would be appreciated) please!! I want to see the tongues' dance. Period.

(reminder for me: I hastily read the comments up to page 12 *sob*)
wink
"Why do I always have to analyze things, why can't I just let them be nice ;)"

Classic House's viewer's behaviour :P Welcome back!
laugh
LOBE will keep us together!
laugh
All we need is lobe!! XD

Ok, stop it, @Bea...you're being ridiculous XD

@Fran this is another one I made and shared on Hugh Laurie-ous...now tell me if you can decide WHICH ONE YOU SHOULD WACTH FIRST XD XD XD
 All we need is lobe!! XD Ok, stop it, @Bea...you're being ridiculous XD @Fran this is another one I
Bea, I saved all your collages and named them 'Beascrazy' LMAO
hampir setahun yang lalu playingcold said…
kiss
He Lobes You (with the the melody of 'She Loves You' from the Beatles)

"He lobes you, yeah, yeah, yeah
He lobes you, yeah, yeah, yeah
He lobes you, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

You think you lost your love,
Well, I saw him yesterday.
It's you he's thinking of
And he told me what to say.

He says he lobes you
And you know that can't be bad.
Yes, he lobes you
And you know you should be glad."

@anon, life's got busy that's why I can't come here that often
laugh
Well...I am not the only one crazy aroud here XD LMAO! I love @PC musical talent XD
heart
Thanks, @Bea! Here's another one!

(based on Nat King Cole's L-O-V-E)

L is for the way you look at me
O is for the only one I see
B is being very extraordinary
E is even more than anyone that you adore and

Lobe is all that I can give to you
Lobe is more than just a game for two
Two in lobe can make it
Take my heart and please don't break it
Lobe was made for me and you

L is for the way you look at me
O is for the only one I see
B is being very extraordinary
E is even more than anyone that you adore

Lobe is all that I can give to you
Lobe is more than just a game for two
Two in lobe can make it
Take my heart and please don't break it
LMAO, @PC I love you, I mean lobe you

and I miss you
You're all magically insane. Period.

And i cannot respond to you all, because i need to get in bed next to my kid and get a few hours of sleep, after what has been a pretty much sleepless week:)))))) Watching, re-watching, commenting, rewatching... Repeat until only 2 hours of sleep are left...

But i will say a quick word to BEA and then get back to Fran tomorrow. I didn't know the interview was commented somewhere else. I looked on the Huli page earlier this evening, there wre no comments. Sorry for making you repeat yourself:)

Anyway, we agree on the positive outlook on life, that he seems to have learnt somehow... It comes through as pretty striking, giving the difference to what he was like a while back...

I know what you mean about Lisa not getting credit for those scenes, but i have a feeling that will change this year. As "Mrs. House", she will get the focus she deserves, more screentime and a lot of people talking about "the thinking man's guilty TV pleasure":)))))))))).

My interpretation on "Lisa Cuddy" is more positive than yours. I really think it's a sign of affection. Everybody calling each other on last names has become a custom on the show, but normal people don't do that with ease. So it's natural that he found it hard to call a woman he cares for (the fictional woman, i mean - i'm sure Hugh loves Cuddy just like Lisa loves House, just like Hugh loves Lisa and viceversa - it's a foursome!!!!!!!!) by her last name alone. He added the first name as a means to make it more personal and intimate.

And the decisive way in which Hugh repeats "Huddy" in the end - delightful. Yes... You a Huddy fan through and through, Your Lordship, ey?
hampir setahun yang lalu HLforever said…
heart
@DB Yess Tavis says "Huddy" and so does Hugh. Which made me smile :)
big smile
No problem @Delia :) The comments were scattered around anyway :P

Maybe you're right on Lisa's name :) I like you're way of seeing it!
heart
I'm in my happy re-watched all the House and Cuddy scenes moment right now. :)
hampir setahun yang lalu maverickangel35 said…
*casts fishing line in general direction of Canada until it wraps around anon a few hundred times, then gives mighty tug*

Got her back! hahaha
ha, @mav, I just read your post and I was like 'why is she trying to catch me, wth did I do again' and then I remembered I said I was leaving...

as you can see that didn't happen! XD
By the way, I have been able to resist watching Now What so far today. I've only seen a little clip from the end. I'm quite proud of myself! XD

there's I think 71 hours left until Selfish!
hampir setahun yang lalu maverickangel35 said…
Good for you, anon! I actually got invited to a baseball game Monday night so I will be out there cheering like mad and crossing my fingers that my dvr doesn't screw anything up :)
LOL I had to reschedule dinner and movie with friends (they had schedule conflict) from Tuesday to Wednesday and my first thought was now I can watch House
:D
I'm actually thinking of watching Now What now...I don't know what more important, satisfying my need to see it again or satisfying my pride that I can at least go ONE day without it...
thoughts?
haha screw it, I'm watching it! XD
 haha screw it, I'm watching it! XD
@anon Haha yes, when it comes to Huddy always succumb to temptation!!!!
I ended up watching it again, then I watched Know Unknowns and I realized that House wears the same PJs when they're at the conference than in Now What, also he brought his BALL to the hotel. I thought that was hilarious, I just noticed, and I'Ve seen that ep billions of times.
Then I watched One Day, One Room. I'd forgotten how good season 3 is! After that I watched Resignation and I just started Act Your Age!

This has been a great Friday night! XD
laugh
"haha screw it, I'm watching it! XD"

LMAO! What a nice way of getting up XD
@Fran2: Hmmmmm... I have serious concerns that this has become my first job, not my second... The number of hours i put into "House" and Huddy are insane, to say the least... On the other hand, i did pretty much the same last year, sinking deeper in misery with every episode, so it would be stupid to stop now, when it's making me fly high up, higher and higher...

Ha ha ha. Ask Bea about how i was professing my determination to keep Huddy and Huli apart:))))))) It blew out the window the second the premiere aired. I'm sorry to mix them up for you, but it's there! Everybody noticed that the on screen chemistry is waaaaay too chemical to be labelled as good acting and nothing else.

And there is a change in His Royal Lordship, a change that manifested itself in many tiny hints and little details, that might have not been that easy to interpret in themselves, but once you see them on screen together... It rings so true and it fits so well and it's all those expressions that we caught on them during the years, that we now see on House and Cuddy with the direct purpose of expressing love... How many facial expressions for love can a person have? Perhaps it's just a coincidence:))))))

About the deep kiss - to tell the truth, i agree with you that sex scenes were not meant to be the focus of the premiere, but nevertheless, i regret that they had to cut out the really passionate moments - i needed to see that. And i still do - i need to see the mix of passion and emotion, expressed physically. It's not just my voyeuristic side kicking in or the pleasure of simply watching them being hot. It's a legitimate need, because i am certain they can express themselves excellently through touching and kissing and, oddly, this was barely there in the premiere. I was actually surprised by how little kissing there really was, for instance. So, i'm with you: i want them to show the erotic-emotional-passionate side of Huddy, and a deep kiss is a great way to start.

@Bea: as you can see (can you, or have i been really discreet and subtle?), i have rejoined the Huli army with drums and guns and bayonettes. The more i think about it (aaaa, that would be roughly 23 hours out of 24...), the more it makes sense. It's something about Hugh that bares the same air he had in the premiere. Can't put my finger on it: just like House, he seems warmer, more relaxed, more open, happier even. And then there's "Now What". I cannot get it out of my head, the feeling that what we are watching is Hugh and Lisa being their most intimate selves on camera...
hampir setahun yang lalu evropia said…
smile
A while ago i was Huddy-dreaming as always and a thought crossed my mind...About the sex scenes they didn't show us...?Could they be in Selfish...?I mean in the promo we see House and Cuddy together in bed and he says they have trouble focusing....So,maybe we are that lucky...
crying
Indeed, I have thought they would be in the next ep. Lisa said there have been a lot of nakedness in the first three ep, so....fingers crossed ;) On the other hand, the scene in the promo is from Cuddy's house, but here, the below image, they are in House's apartment...s who knows...I WANTED TO SEE THIS KISS!!!
 Indeed, I have thought they would be in the seterusnya ep. Lisa berkata there have been a lot of nakedness in
hampir setahun yang lalu evropia said…
I guess we'll have to wait and find out...
hampir setahun yang lalu LaurieLover said…
smile
Hey Girls

WOW that was quite a read!!! 14 pages........

I have to be honest I was initially a little disapointed with the "story" it felt a little flat, I am relieved to read I am not the only one!!

I loved the Huddy scenes and I adored the HULI moments even more.

I don't care to over analyse anything so I will share the little things I noticed, felt, thought and enjoyed.

The fact that they were barefoot all the time. Being barefoot with your lover, especially a new lover in a situation as emotionally and sexually charged as theirs is/was, is very sexy. And of course I have a THING for His Lordships feet.

I was more moved by his desperation for her not to see or touch his leg, than by her kiss to the scar. His "don't" as she brushes her thumb over it, was beautiful. His self esteem is so damaged by that mark, and he is so desperate for her, that he would rather she ignore it. His eyes bright, almost feverish when she reached for the button on his jeans, like his brain needing to catch up.
Her "it's okay, I Love You" almost a soothing balm on something raw and painful.

When he lifted her into his armsto carry her to his bed, his face as he closes his eyes just screamed HULI to me. Almost like he (Hugh) was remembering something.

The way Hugh touches her skin, with his beautiful hands is so so sexy. When he strokes his fingers over her arm and down her back, both when they are making love and after. His needing to rub his face against her back to again feel her softness against him. It's like he can't get enough of her. I love that his beard leaves red marks (whisker burn) on he back.

Hugh's little peek down between their bodies while she was ontop of him. That is so typical of what a man would do. And that IMO was definatley Hugh taking a look. Lisa's lips look a little swollen as she is looking down at him and that would mean that they had to have been kissing for some time. Also their expressions are very telling. The are both aroused, NO I don't mean they look aroused. The ARE aroused , finally!! They were'nt in the beginning. There are very obvious signs that give us away when we are, and I did not notice them in the beginning of the initial scene. I also looked for them later but never saw them.

House closing one eye to look down at her when he says, Now What? Such a natural thing to do. And her position against him, she is lying over him when she rolls onto her back. Him checking her out when she rolls away to get her phone (Hugh) and then when he lifts the sheet.(House)

I think my favorite is the bath scene it is very intimate. He (Hugh) is dark and damp and incredibly sexy. But HOuse is feeling a litle vulnarable and stunned. When he laces their fingers together he singles out her "RING" finger and caresses just that one, with his. Was House thinking about how close he came to loosing her, or is he trying to figuratively wash away the invisible mark of Lucas's ring. I also got a massive HULI vibe here. Her lying against him in the bath looked very natural and comfortable.

I love that he is such a DORK about breakfast, because as we all know he is a magician in the kitchen. But he chose NOT to show her that.

The champagne bottle catastrophe was IMO HUGH & LISA 100% !! I never doubted that for a minute. I thought is immediatley.

Him wanting to kiss her while sitting on the couch. Their VERY enthusiastic love making before collapsing exhausted on the bed. The little beads of perspiration on his shoulder. Him landing over her as opposed to next to her. He wanted/needed to stay close.

I loved that he knew exactly where she would be hiding. There are 2 cupboards in his room or she could have been hiding in the bathroom. Him realising her sudden change of heart as he and Wilson walked it. He could have shown Wilson her scrubs, the old House would have!! Her standing while he is sitting so he has to look up at her, almost being submissive in that he had done what she wanted him to do. Standing infront of him her so tiny and him so large that you can see the difference so clearly. Wearing his PJ's that are SO big on her.

I love the scrabble/boggle game. She thought he was being evasive, he was'nt he was testing her to gauge her reaction. He wanted her to know he loves her. That little smile of his says he knows what she is thinking.

The scene at the end where he is so terrified when she is about to leave. All his insecurities come bubbeling up from deep down inside him. Him almost begging her to reasure him they will work. Her reply that she does not want him to change. She honestly expects him to be exactly what and who he has always been.

Lisa telling Hugh he is the most incredible man she will ever know------nuff said !!

His eyes when he says "I Love You", they were not blue they were almost grey!! Her very slight movement toward him when he does. You just know she has climbed back into his arms, albeit for a few minutes.

Their embrace at the door, his arms wrapped around her, his closed eyes, his hand in her hair. Her kiss to his neck made my stomach flutter. THAT was a REAL kiss. His almost happy little smile as she leaves and then the slight dread on his face as he hears her walk of.

I also LOVED DR Richardsons " WOODSTOCK BABY" that made me giggle !!

I am sure there are a few other things I will remember but it is not a biggie. These are just what I can remember really enjoying!
mischievous
I don't have much time but I want to say only a few things......
Women, girls, teens and babies too. We absolutely must to be clear about our perv sides! Don't hide ourselves behind a finger (or a cane if you prefer) XD XD XD!!!
I can start :-)

@bea "this is another one I made and shared on Hugh Laurie-ous...now tell me if you can decide WHICH ONE YOU SHOULD WACTH FIRST"
I'll take those all, every kind of celebration pic is welcome. Please never stop! ;-)

@pc: I vote for you if you want to propose multiple revised Huddy/Huli/Hugh/House/Lisa(double) compilations.... possibly stimulating (and I'm sure you know what I mean) ahahahahah

@DeliaB "About the deep kiss...It's a legitimate need.... and a deep kiss is a great way to start"
WHAT??????????? Let's put down the mask! :-)))) It's NOT a great way to start..... it's a great way to entertain us every single day from here to eternity!!!!! I miss the Joy kiss and the Huddy's kisses when House was in his hallucination state.....Good Lord! The man has just to take vicodin for us to enjoy the kisses and the unbridled passion????!!!!

People, don't you think that kissing would be the best clue to decode Huli too?? IF the answer is "yes" please repeat with me: we want a lot of deep and ODD kisses!
Ok, despite my good intentions I'm falling back...hands and feet. Because of you!!!!!!!! XD XD XD

P.S. I haven't watched the HL interview yet. After seeing him I'll be better or worse?
laugh
@laurielover: WOW!!! you're not helping me at all about my detox attempt! XD XD
heart
Who said we were on a detox program??? I just rewatched all the Huddy scenes XD XD XD

Cute Huli moment :P Sneaking out of @Bea's Huli folder ;)
 Who berkata we were on a detox program??? I just rewatched all the Huddy scenes XD XD XD Cute Huli mome
hampir setahun yang lalu Katia1997 said…
Just dropping by, 'cause I'm not in the town now.
I'm very glad that so much people have noticed how much Huliness were in this ep))))
I'll write more, when I'll be at home ;)
hampir setahun yang lalu LaurieLover said…
smile
I do apologize @fran2, I was unaware of your detox! And please just @LL with do ;)
hampir setahun yang lalu bluehue said…
I just caught up reading too. Nice to see @mysusp & @LL add their reviews...and more of you all.
I still think premiere was nothing less than awesome. Zero complaints, better than I imagined...but then I'm easily entertained.

Oh..get out your dictionary @Bea..bluehue is here! Sorry ‘bout that.
I will write using easy words. See House. See Cuddy. See House on top of Cuddy. See Cuddy on top on House. Huddy are special friends. Hahaha.

OFF-topic...AGAIN!
@anony,
I had an experience like yours..when you just noticed House's big tennis ball in Known UnKnowns.

I was recently watching "Failure to Communicate." (S2-epi 10), which I've seen like 10 times at least..and I JUST noticed that the ball House was bouncing off the airport walls, when writing "TACKLE THE BEAR" with Stacy's lipstick..etc....was the ball he took from the bratty little boy earlier in the episode who was bugging House by throwing it at the back of his chair. Geez..duh..head desk.
crying
Like @katia, I'm also only dropping by.
Until Wednesday, I have to read 250 pages, make 2 presentations and write 2 reflections and I will be out of town on Monday. So I don't think I will be here that much...
Sorry! :(
heart
@LL Oh my God. I just read your post on Now What in its entirety, and it's eerie how EVERYTHING you wrote, including the hilarious "Woodstock baby!" part from Richardson, was EXACTLY what I was thinking when I watched the ep. Ahhh that's so creepy and awesome at the same time...I have nothing to add.

Except maybe "I will write using easy words. See House. See Cuddy. See House on top of Cuddy. See Cuddy on top on House. Huddy are special friends. Hahaha." xD

Oh and @BH I love your icon...I watched the vid of Colbert at the congressional hearing yesterday, and oh God it was hilarious. I love that man way too much.
wink
Hi there @PC! We miss you around here...I share a juicy pic of His Royal Hotness, glass-equiped :P on your thread....hope that helps your mood ;)

@BH:

"I still think premiere was nothing less than awesome. Zero complaints, better than I imagined...but then I'm easily entertained"

I guess I am too then ;) We are some average viewers :P

"I will write using easy words. See House. See Cuddy. See House on top of Cuddy. See Cuddy on top on House. Huddy are special friends. Hahaha"

You know I love you, right? XD I just came back and first thing I read is your post and my mum is already staring at me demanding why the hell everytime I get my laptop I start laughing like an idiot :P

I am a happy idiot this year, though....totally, unexpectedly fullfilled with pure joy :D

Next time my friends will ask me if I am high 'cause I look on drugs, I'll answer "No drugs, I am on Huddy"

Cheers!
 Hi there @PC! We miss anda around here...I share a juicy pic of His Royal Hotness, glass-equiped :P on
@BH, lol I had noticed THAT ball the first time XD
but good to know we all have our moments!
angelic
@BH and HL: I need to watch some Colbert, I haven't seen any in a while. And i need to get my book "I Am America and So Can You" from my niece who "borrowed" it back. I think he is cute :)