Huddy The H-Morning After - A thread for crazy fan-shippers ;D

HuddyBea posted on Sep 20, 2010 at 12:26PM
As we have decided all together, a new fresh page to start screaming and squeaking, and fainting and jumping together holding hands... before and after the unforgettable ep that will be aired tonight ;)

In @PC's honour....the subtitle says it all ;)

Little entertaing article to keep you company with some good memories while you wait for the ep...link and that's all!

Have fun! See you later!!!
last edited on Sep 20, 2010 at 12:29PM

Huddy 1448 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1251-1300 of 1448

hampir setahun yang lalu HLforever said…
heart
Ooh so many posts, so many intriguing ideas to ponder...ahhh my brain!

Alright, well first I want to address the issue of Cuddy and how some people are a little pissed that she reacted the way that she did. I don't have any quotes at the moment, but at least a few of you expressed the belief that since Cuddy told House that she did not want to change him, the fact that she is hurt by his lying is tantamount to her going back on her word.

The thing is, though, (and I see that a couple of you agree with me on this) is that it's not always so easy to follow through on your promises. In that moment in "Now What", Cuddy truly believed that she didn't want House to change. When she said it, she meant it. But in that moment, House was hurt. At that specific point and time, he wasn't being mean to her, he wasn't doing anything behind her back (at least to her knowledge), and saying that she didn't want him to change was easy. I'm not saying that it is not true. But when Cuddy is forced to confront House's problems and the "horrible things" that he inevitably does, you can't expect her not to be hurt.

Cuddy also has had good reason to believe that House HAS changed, if only in a small way. Up until now, he has been uncharacteristically careful at work, trying to avoid stepping on her shoes. There have been some minor problems, but up until this episode House has kept his word that he will be "brutally honest" with Cuddy. Perhaps, in those four episodes' worth of time, Cuddy began to believe that they had already settled into the comfortable rhythm, the balance between their professional and personal lives, that would last for the duration of their relationship. However, in "Office Politics", she now has to face the facts: the truth is, House had not been presented with this kind of decision in those four previous episodes. Cuddy had been lulled into a sense of security, and when she suddenly realizes that she was wrong, that House was indeed still capable of doing "horrible things" to her, of course she was surprised, hurt, and disappointed. You can't blame her for that.

To sum up the previous little rant above, I don't believe that Cuddy is contradicting what she said in "Now What". I don't think that Cuddy ever EXPECTED him to change. But, House did change--this change could be temporary, it could be so small that it is barely noticeable, but it undeniably happened. And so, Cuddy saw this change and started BELIEVING that House had changed, even though she had never expected him to. So, his decision to lie to her in this episode was a harsh jolt back to reality for her.

This ties in with what @mav said, a few posts above. I think that on top of her disappointment that she was wrong and that House lied to her, Cuddy is also very much disappointed in herself for letting herself believe that House might have changed. She might even be recalling her words from "Now What" and scolding herself for ever thinking that House had been wrong when he had said that he would inevitably do "horrible things" to her. Whatever her other emotions are, I am sure that Cuddy is a little angry at herself.

So, all in all, it's just very complicated. Then again, Huddy was bound to be full of complications. I believe that House made the right decision, but I also believe that Cuddy is right to be disappointed in him. Then again, I think that she shouldn't have let herself believe that House changed, even if she had not expected him to. Of course, overarching all these thoughts, I WANT HUDDY TO LAST FOREVER.

Yes, it's all very complicated. I just know that Cuddy should not be blamed for her emotions. No one is perfect, and no one can always keep to their word. When Cuddy told House that she didn't want him to change, yes it sounded nice, and yes she meant it, but human beings are all too easily caught up in fantasies of their own making. Although Cuddy did not expect House to change, a small part of it pounced on the opportunity to believe that he did. But this is a human weakness: you can't blame her for that.
hampir setahun yang lalu mysuspicionis said…
don't have time to post right now but just want to say it's nice to see Belle, Huddyjoy, and Mav again :)
hampir setahun yang lalu Belle0308 said…
Thank you!! I am always around. I tend to be conservative on my posting because by the time I get here you guys have usually covered everything very well. ; )

BTW...I couldn't be pissed at Cuddy...I just think that it is always, ALWAYS going to be a power struggle with them. They are both very independant and intelligent. She likes being boss, he likes undermining her in order to achive the results he seeks.

I think it is natural for her to want to be "in charge", but she really has never gotten House to do something she wanted him to just because she wanted him to. That isn't going to change because they love each other. House isn't wired that way. He did have a tinge of guilt this time though. I think he sort of wanted to tell her. It was a parallel to Martha and her desire to tell the truth.

I just want to wrap House and Cuddy in a big silk bow and not let anything happen to them.
hampir setahun yang lalu true_love_huddy said…
@HL-"I don't think that Cuddy ever EXPECTED him to change. But, House did change--this change could be temporary, it could be so small that it is barely noticeable, but it undeniably happened. And so, Cuddy saw this change and started BELIEVING that House had changed, even though she had never expected him to. So, his decision to lie to her in this episode was a harsh jolt back to reality for her."
Agree. Remember the end of "Unwritten", when Cuddy expresses she hopes that she also makes House better. This supposition lets me think she noticed he was different, and he really was in the first episodes-but it couldn't take so long. House is still House, he has to be himself and Cuddy also has to face her previously declared words about not wanting him to change. And I believe she can face it, she can handle it. Because she loves him, together with hurts and lies, she still loves him better than Lucas, or better than any common guy she could ever meet. She loves him for reals, but she has to live all these moments, hurtful but wonderful at the same time.
hampir setahun yang lalu fran2 said…
heart
I finally saw the episode and as always I have liked your beauuuuuuuuuuutiful comments so much. I just want to add a thought.
The ep was great and I'm deeply in love with Martha Masters. I like her way of being outside the box with awareness, I like her true innocence that makes her look like a little girl, I like the clean look toward the world. I think Martha represents the younger side of House and Cuddy. And with this definition I refer to that period of life when still no promise has been broken, no expectation was disappointed, no heart was irreparably injured, storing an immense confidence in our own and others' ability to change the world. The age of illusion and infinite possibilities.
There is a song (I try to translate it for you), titled The Life That You Want:

"The girls in love that cultivate anxiety
find themselves changed every time that they wake up
but they walk hand in hand and defend themselves like that
and when they speak more slowly
it's because they have 'tomorrow' around the corner
The girls are curious about the future that will be
between the boring mornings, the bells that don't play
They offer songs themselves
opening their hearts but not their eyes
They copy the phrases that are hidden in their souls
Thoughts are bypassing the reality of the nights that delete daily
in the pages of a diary that nobody ever reads
between the life that you want and the life that you'll have instead"

Marta is an archetype, she is the pristine freshness of youth, with ideals and dreams not yet broken.
House and Cuddy, at this stage of their lives, really need a presence like Martha, they need someone to remind them "The way we were" (do you remember the movie? beautiful), because both are facing a huge challenge and they are scared, they are afraid to take risks, they don't really know if their love story will have much strength in the legs to walk. But both want to give themselves a chance. And they'll suffer. For H&C Martha is a flashback and they will be forced to confront with that, together and individually.
My hope is that we'll never arrive in the scenario feared by House in Unwritten -...and then she'll dump me. With possible goodbye sex...'-
For everything else "I'm wide open" (HL quote XD)
hampir setahun yang lalu fran2 said…
laugh
Positive Thinking: Huddy can't even finish because also Cuddy remembers Lucas....not just us!

(Fanpop constantly throws me off...I hate it!)
 Positive Thinking: Huddy can't even finish because also Cuddy remembers Lucas....not just us! (Fanpo
hampir setahun yang lalu HuddyJoy0524 said…
@mysus thanks sweetie! :) the past couple weeks ive been in and out of the huddy spot really fast and i really need to work on getting back to being here more and discussing with you or my analyzing starts to annoy my family and friends! haha

What @maverick said could really be the case as well. i wouldnt be surprised if the reason she was upset is what we were talking about and the disappointment she has in herself. maybe we'll get to find out next episode? i hope they duke it out. that sounds bad, but i wholeheartedly believe it will benefit them later. i have not looked forward to an episode this much in a long time!

I bet this episode is going to have that feel that the last resort did in season 5. everythings at stake...but now huddy is together which just adds further to it.

@HL i agree entirely with you as well! you write beautifully! :)
hampir setahun yang lalu HLforever said…
heart
@TLH "And I believe she can face it, she can handle it. Because she loves him, together with hurts and lies, she still loves him better than Lucas, or better than any common guy she could ever meet. She loves him for reals, but she has to live all these moments, hurtful but wonderful at the same time." Beautifully written, and also very comforting :) (and very true).

@Huddyjoy Aww thanks :)

Just a random double-side note: I feel like the writers have really left some loose ends hanging around the Huddy storyline, which I'm not sure should be blamed on the (horrible) cutting of scenes from "Now What" or if TPTB is planning on including them later on...

1) Whatever happened to Lucas? I mean, okay, it's fine if he doesn't appear for a few eps. But they can't seriously expect us to believe that he just LEAVES, and Huddy is left to be happy all by themselves. He has to appear at some point right? I trust in the writers' abilities too much to think that they would just ignore the issue of Lucas and move on...

2) The Vicodin. This issue has been raised before, but I'll bring it up again: there was a small scene in "Now What" when House and Cuddy are cleaning up the glass from the mirror that House had smashed in the bathtub, and Cuddy (with a pained expression) picks up the Vicodin pill bottles to go throw them away. But this is NEVER addressed again, throughout ALL the eps that have aired so far. Once again, I have a hard time believing that they can just ignore this. I mean, House nearly went back to drugs in "Help Me"...shouldn't this warrant some kind of mention or discussion? I'm waiting for some kind of neat closure to this issue.

I doubt that either of these are going to show up in next week's ep, but that does NOT mean that I won't be enjoying it. I can tell that it's going to be AMAZING: lots of heart-breaking Huddy moments, just the kind that my masochistic heart loves with a burning passion...ahhhh a week is way to long of a wait :(
hampir setahun yang lalu true_love_huddy said…
kiss
@rrennie-You are right about the Vicodin-issue. It's really quite important topic in the show, and we can't ignore the fact House's character was assigned by his addiction at the beginning of the sixth season.

"Though I know the endorphin-fueled high we feel about Huddy parallels House's, eventually normal life resumes..."
Endorphins, OMG!:)We are talking about House and Cuddy, and endorphins are working on high level!!!Love this thought!:)
hampir setahun yang lalu tammyr50 said…
Wow so many posts. You guys have so many great points of view. Here's another:

In "Office Politics" House also had the team run tests all night trying to get one false positive to be able to give to Cuddy. Right now that is a hidden point from Cuddy but Hopefully Cuddy will approach House and this will come out.
Ultimately he will always do what he has to to save the patient's life but never in any other season has House ever went that far to get Cuddy what she was asking for.
I read an article talking about how House had told lie after lie and that Huddy wouldn't make it.

House's heart is in this and I believe he will do what it takes to get through to Cuddy. Although his is more subtle and hidden he is trying to protect this relationship and her job.
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
 Wow so many posts. anda guys have so many great points of view. Here's another: In "Office Politics
hampir setahun yang lalu Delia_Beatrice said…
Guys... A bit of Cuddy bashing on Barbara's blog. I stepped up in her defense, anybody care to join?:))))

angry
YES! Where? *Gets ready to fight the Cuddy haters*
In the comments for "Office Politics", my dear, last page, among the last 10 comments:))))))))

Cuddy's Army, just like Dumbledore's Army! Armour, gun, pistol, bayonette. Check! To the last breath and last drop of blood, for our beloved!
@Db - I am with you to the end. I have got the tank so let's go.
 @Db - I am with anda to the end. I have got the tank so let's go.
@tammy and @DB i checked the forum and read some posts but they didnt seem as bad as they did last season. but if it gets out of hand though...*grabs the AK-47* I've got her back.
@Tammy: Thank you, in the name of the most beautiful, sensual, warm, giving, intelligent, funny and fascinating woman on earth!

@HuddyJoy: no, it wasn't "that bad", but the thing is, Barbara's blog is among the last enclaves of peace and rationality on the web. Huddy fans (like Barbara herself) can safely analyze the episodes there, generally with little fear of the Huddy-haters. So i feel that Cuddy and Huddy-hate needs to be smothered young, so that it doesn't give courage to more haters to show up and spread their venom.

It's a war that we need to deal with with utmost caution, smart diplomacy and even the necessary amount of violence, if it comes to that. Otherwise, the terrorists win!!!!!

PS: kidding:)
hampir setahun yang lalu maverickangel35 said…
*straps on bullet-proof vests and battle heels--can't fight for Cuddy in shoes without heels!*
@Mav - How about these?
 @Mav - How about these?
Sturdy--strong--yet stylish! And protects the lower half of the leg. mav approves. lmao
hampir setahun yang lalu anonymously said…
@tammy, what in the world did you use as key words to search for this??
@anon - you don't want to know.
*cackles like mad at anon and tammy*
@tammy hahahahahahahaha that just made my LIFE.
kiss
If you're interested. Barbara Barnett's interview on FOX Chicago's morning show from today (Nov. 15th)
Maybe spoilerish about 7x07, not sure I stopped when they started talking about it! :P

link
hampir setahun yang lalu evropia said…
smile
Ιt says nothing we don't already know but thanks anyway...
hampir setahun yang lalu bluehue said…
hmmm
Those stiletto boots are scary! I can't imagine walking down a flight of stairs in those without breaking my neck, but yes..they would leave a nice imprint on a huddy hater.

Anyways, I know this is the thread..also known as the "Huddy Pychology Think Tank," SO...just wondering if any of you (come around) think that in tonights POX episode there will be some Wuddy interaction as they try & figure out together why House has put himself in terrible danger.

Also, if he did this partly...because on some level he's punishing himself (as usual) for lying to Cuddy. Like his vicodin addiction..he was in pain...but the pain was in part..a way of (constantly) punishing himself..not being worthy of love. I guess these are questions I have in mind..when watching the show later tonight.

P.S. Hi @HudJoy!
smile
No i don't think er have any Wilson-Cuddy scenes...in some spolers i think i read that wilson doesn't even know about House putting his life in danger.

About punishing himself about the lie that could happen.But he knows that by punishing himself in some point he's hurting her too.The fact that he lied to her doesn't chnge the fact that she loves him above everything.She might behave a little different to him as we can see in the Hilson sneak peek...

But who knows....i guess we'll just have to wait and dfind out....
hampir setahun yang lalu HuddyBea said…
laugh
Good point @BH. Might be as well, but at this point I am just dying to watch the ep XD I can't speculate anymore :P

On a side note, I noticed I am less inclined to speculations this year. Don't know why....maybe some inconscious fear that by speculating too much I am gonna end up disappointed or jinxing Huddy somehow XD I don't really know, but the speculation game freaks me out a little this season. What a little chicken I have become :P
@BH LOL "Huddy Pychology Think Tank," I absolutely agree, I find myself intimidated by the deep conversations sometimes.

From what I know Wilson is locked in a room with Sam and as @evropia said he doesn't know about House so I doubt he'll talk to Cuddy. BUT who knows, the guy who wrote this seems to have overplayed it a little bit for last episode so anything could happen. You'll wee in just a few hours anyways.

I do miss Wilson by the way
 @BH LOL "Huddy Pychology Think Tank," I absolutely agree, I find myself intimidated sejak the deep conve
heart
I do miss them all by the way
 I do miss them all sejak the way
smile
Μe too...I miss the Hilson scenes of old times and 13...Masters is good but she can't replace her...Well i'm an easy person...Give me some Huddyness[like Now What]and i'll shut up for a really really long time....
crying
They must give us some other great Huddy scene before the of the season or of the world :P, right?
'or of the world'
well let's hope so!!
But don't be discouraged yet, we haven't even reached the half of this season! Plenty more gorgeous moments to come!
heart
I read that Masters is signed on for "13" episodes..interesting number don't ya think?!
YESSSS..I miss Wilson too...I hope he comes out from behind his desk soon.

BTW, thanks for comments..the consensus seems to be..wait and see. Not really any Wuddy or Hilson..boo hoo. @anony..that Wilsam sounds promising..I didn't know that.

Gosh, this show does like to lock up and or isolate cast members in rooms...just lock up Huddy in a bedroom and throw away the key...would be fine with me...but leave the camera running. Ha.

@Bea's "side note,"
I guess it was more fun or necessary to speculate when we were in the "huddy hoping phase," now that we have us some Huddyness..just sit back and enjoy. That has to be the best "slumber party" ever, the (H)ouse cast pic.
@Bea - I think Small sacrifices we are going to get major Huddyness.

@BH - Ah very good pick-up on the thirteen. They are all about the code and the landmines.
 @Bea - I think Small sacrifices we are going to get major Huddyness. @BH - Ah very good pick-up on
@BLUEHUE: that is exactly what's on my mind too. WHY does he put himself in danger?...

Because the CDC guy is arrogant and idiotic and House is pissed off and doesn't really think there is that big a danger by entering that room.

But can that be the whole story? Or is it that, as he always has, he still doesn't feel worthy to be alive and to be happy? And because he has tried hard to convince himself of the contrary, but now that his relationship with Cuddy is in a rough place, he is scared enough to fall right back into his reckless behavior, not valueing his life, not thinking he deserves to live... Sscared enough and GUILTY enough - as you say, he feels like he screwed up by lying to her and he punishes himself, he uses this mistake as confirmation of what he always believed - that he is utterly unworthy...

I had hoped that, under the influence of Lisa's love and acceptance, House's sense of self-worth would improve. Maybe it's too soon for that, or maybe the little confidence he has gained turns to ashes when he is afraid of losing her and thinks he screwed up.

Well... I have HUGE hopes for tonight. I am hoping for drama and intense romantic scenes and i want to see the real deep passion and addiction between them expressed fully through their eyes and gestures, in the sublime implicit way that we all missed.
link

*quietly backs away*
hampir setahun yang lalu huddyfantatic said…
laugh
oh my god annon are you trying to kill us
"JUST FALLING IN LOVE WITH THEM ALL OVER AGAIN"
 "JUST FALLING IN Cinta WITH THEM ALL OVER AGAIN"
heart
@DELIA, Thanks for sharing your expertise and musings.
I was mainly thinking on this point because the promos definately pick up on "the lie issue" from the last episode..it is still very much "in the air" so to speak..right along with this mystery pox.
TPTB may be telling us in a way that lies can contaminate a relationship..like a deadly virus. The lurking unknowns..can bring great harm..danger danger!

Also, that there may be connection to HOW House is feeling inside about his recent actions...he seems torn up (guilty as you say) way more than usual...fearful of how it could affect his budding love with Cuddy. We shall see.

@tammy @anony, Tango-riffic! Especially Hugh's hand wrapped 'round..holding Lisa's leg...well that & her bendy body arched back appreciated by Hugh's other hand.
crying
Has anyone find a site to watch tonight's episode with good qulity...Nothing works for me....
hampir setahun yang lalu ankcuta said…
smile
@evropia...try this link
I already know it but it stucks all the time.....
laugh
I am getting thrilled XD
hampir setahun yang lalu mysuspicionis said…
cloudy
I've been lazy about speculation lately too. Maybe because we're not as worried (I say as woried because you can never let your guard down with House it's always hiding like those bottles of vicodin behind the bathroom mirror) My brain has been used up by the time I get home :P Really good connection between the virus and the lies. With the "does she really forgive House? spoiler, and the information that the subject will be brought up again in 7x08 I think perhaps Cuddy does forgive him in the emotion of the moment but it is a hard thing to LIVE with. Like Cameron who could easily marry a dying man, but living together and making a marriage work is far more difficult as Foreman pointed out to her once. I'm not bashing Cameron, just using her as an example
@mysuspicion - I thought because he really didn't have a choice in it wouoldn't be a big deal but watching House's reaction you know it is.
The only other thing he could have done was treat with Hep A and not fake any test results.

@mysuspicion - I thought because he really didn't have a choice in it wouoldn't be a big deal but wa
Ok i cried my brains out.Even if the whole dying thing didn't kill me the ending did....
big smile
I am off to bed guys! Great ep! Loved it really!

Brief review: highlights :P

- The POTW rocked
- Amazing musics
- Hugh was hot as hell...god those eyes XD
- Lisa was breathtaking beuatiful...*falls in love once again*
- I am getting more and more a fan of Martha...God, I don't miss Cameron or 13 at all XD
- The guy from the "we-are-the-space-army-or-whatever&qu­ot; was a moron of course...but against House noone can win ;)
- Great Finale, as whole great rhythm.....but....I know. Forgive me if I am so predictable.....but

I NEEDED A DAMN FUCKING KISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

ok, off to bed. We'll chat more seriously tomorrow ;)
@Bluehue: you made two extra great points there - i hadn't thought about how it is all related to the title of the ep, you are right, both interpretations do fit very well.

Episode which i have not yet seen. The damn satellite dish isn't working and it's not yet available anywhere around the web.

I am freaked out by the comments some fans posted on the wall etc, thank God dear Bea soothed my fears a little. Perhaps the infamous ending is open for interpretation and i won't be as freaked when i actually see it...
@Ankcuta: oh, that link doesn't work for me:( I tried to use it for "Now What" and BOTH my computers got stuck and it took me forever to restart them. So for me, it's either my VERY moody satellite connection to watch live or a download - and they take forever to upload it, God damn!!!!!!!