Huddy The H-Morning After - A thread for crazy fan-shippers ;D

HuddyBea posted on Sep 20, 2010 at 12:26PM
As we have decided all together, a new fresh page to start screaming and squeaking, and fainting and jumping together holding hands... before and after the unforgettable ep that will be aired tonight ;)

In @PC's honour....the subtitle says it all ;)

Little entertaing article to keep you company with some good memories while you wait for the ep...link and that's all!

Have fun! See you later!!!
last edited on Sep 20, 2010 at 12:29PM

Huddy 1448 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 1448

hampir setahun yang lalu HuddyJoy0524 said…
Oh gosh i am just catching up too! you guys are typing away! @Bea's thread is already beginning to rival the success of my summer one! :p

Even if i cant be here to keep sharing my thoughts i love reading yours! im also very excited for more Huddy smex. i saw in the preview that they were indeed in cuddys apartment and i like that amongst their continual bickering they will still have their moments.

And all of those who have tons of work: make sure to stay on top of it so that you wont get behind! i know in the next few weeks im going to have to be diligent because i dont want to miss any huddy at all! (plus its a pain at my school to watch videos because the internet is pretty slow).

P.S. i was also reading more *SPOILER ALERT* about Cuddy's mother. i was reading that she is going to be like house in a lot of ways and it got me thinking, like i always do xD, about the psychology of the situation. many of the qualities that they are said to share are not good ones and apparently leads to disagreements. maybe thats why cuddy is able to stand house and finds his bad qualities endearing? because she has learned to love them about her mother? what do you all think?
hampir setahun yang lalu HuddyBea said…
big smile
"maybe thats why cuddy is able to stand house and finds his bad qualities endearing? because she has learned to love them about her mother? what do you all think?"

I really don't know what to expect from this @HJ. I don't feel comfortable making predictions already, but this is surely gonna turn out interesting. Everytime they havbe introduced a new character to the show the rusult has been quite compelling.

Well....except for Lucas....but they were trying to make us get interested in someone who was stealing House his true love...you can't do those things to a fandom like ours :P

@Wendu's pic...to celebrate Lucas's...erm...departure ;)

Bye bye Luk...see ya *waves friendly*
 "maybe thats why cuddy is able to stand house and finds his bad qualities endearing? because she has
hampir setahun yang lalu mysuspicionis said…
lyrics to Good Days (song at end of the episode)
Love "its not the dark I'm afraid of---it's the light"

Good Days by Joe Purdy

The neighbors are talking
And Charlie is barking
Then the rain came on a calm dawn
And we slept through the morning

And you said, sometimes I wish the sun didn’t come out at all
Yeah you said, sometimes I wish the sun didn’t come out at all
Just the good days
Just the good days

Oh yeah and later on we took a southbound train
Yeah and it was cold out, yeah it was freezing down rain
Yeah and it’ll let up if we all screamed for the change
Yeah but you just stood there and you started to shake

Then you said, sometimes I wish the sun didn’t come out at all
No, no just the good days
Yeah, yeah just the good days
Yeah, yeah, yeah just the good days

You lit a cigarette
And you got out of bed
And you stood on the balcony there with your feet wet
I begged you to come in out of the cold night
You said it ain’t the dark that I’m afraid of, it’s the light
Said it ain’t the dark that I’m afraid of, it’s the light

And you said, sometimes I wish the sun wouldn’t come out at all
Just the good days
Oh, just the good days
No, no, no just the good days
No, no no just the good days

hampir setahun yang lalu Katia1997 said…
Am I the only one who thought about Huli while listening that^^^ song???
hampir setahun yang lalu bluehue said…
heart
@HL, Speaking of balls..Colbert sure has a pair doesn't he? I stayed up last night to watch that entire (movie length) senate hearing on C-span, and didn't fall asleep. It was fascinating theater..to say the least. I agree, important stuff, tho SC was hilarious. Some didn't get it, as usual. (I'm going to try & go to Stewart/Colbert D.C. rally next month..hope so). Love that man too!!

@Bea, love you too...of course!!! :)
Your poor mum..her daughter is high on Huddy. Well, we can only hope Huddy breaks up soon, so we can get on with our lives. Lucas come back and ruin the show for me/us..please!!

@anony, I am only impressed by your keen observation skills!

@PC, Like House said to Stacy, "You have nothing to be sorry.....for...zzzzzz." I mean, I'm sure he was about to say "PC" before his coma. If you are gone for awhile, we'll just read your old comments. Later then.
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu playingcold said…
cool
Thank you, @BH! :*

I will come here occasionally and post random comments, videos and pics. Like now.

I've heard this song on the radio (well, I pumped up the volume and sang along VERY loud). It reminded me of Huddy. More precisely of the many sex scenes in 'Now What' :D
hampir setahun yang lalu HLforever said…
@BH Stewart/Colbert DC rally? Sounds amazing :) I really wish I could watch their shows more but now that school started I've had absolutely no time at all, but I miss them..Jon Stewart's adorable but yes, Colbert really has the balls. Back when I watched the Correspondent's Dinner I was barely old enough to get the glacier joke, so I was completely unaware that he was just smashing Bush right in front of his face...but now I know and my respect for him knows no bounds. Plus he can actually sing.

Oh jeez this is the Huddy thread *facepalm* Errr, well Colbert does love House! They both have pictures of each other (slightly stalkerish, but also pretty awesome). So there.

And @mysusp haha I read your post, looked to my left, and saw Colbert's book RIGHT THERE. I have to read that again soon...and by the way don't you love how we all love the same amazing things? We are all united in our Huddy love, but also in our love of the world's awesomeness. :D
cool
We are all united in our Huddy love, but also in our love of the world's awesomeness. :D I agree!
hampir setahun yang lalu bluehue said…
heart
Yes we are in many ways..united or "Hugh-nited." Thanks for sharing!
1 last proof pic of "awesomeness," PLZ excuse me too, "facepalm," I couldn't help it. (2010 Emmys).
 Yes we are in many ways..united atau "Hugh-nited." Thanks for sharing! 1 last proof pic of "awesomen
heart
Ahaha "Hugh-nited"...or "Hugh knighted", hmmm. Oh puns. You will be the death of any respect that anyone has ever had for me.

And @BH all I can say in response to that picture is YES. I now have no doubts about the awesomeness of the world.
hampir setahun yang lalu tammyr50 said…
@mysuspicionis - Thanks for the posting this.

Good Days by Joe Purdy

The neighbors are talking
And Charlie is barking
Then the rain came on a calm dawn
And we slept through the morning

And you said, sometimes I wish the sun didn’t come out at all
Just the good days
Just the good days

Oh yeah and later on we took a southbound train
Yeah and it was cold out, yeah it was freezing down rain
Yeah and it’ll let up if we all screamed for the change
Yeah but you just stood there and you started to shake

Then you said, sometimes I wish the sun didn’t come out at all
Yeah, yeah just the good days
Yeah, yeah, yeah just the good days

You lit a cigarette
And you got out of bed

Just the good days
Oh, just the good days
No, no no just the good days

You lit a cigarette
And you got out of bed

First few lines sound like Lisa talking to Hugh and the last few sound like what his reply would be.
It ain't the dark that I'm afraid of, it's the light.
 @mysuspicionis - Thanks for the posting this. Good Days sejak Joe Purdy The neighbors are talking
hampir setahun yang lalu playingcold said…
big smile
Look what I've found! I already forget that I uploaded this :D

link
hampir setahun yang lalu anonymously said…
heart
wow, the spot IS quiet today.

I guess I really should get back to work!

I miss you all!
 wow, the spot IS quiet today. I guess I really should get back to work! I miss anda all!
hampir setahun yang lalu true_love_huddy said…
blush
Hello dear Huddymates!:)

I've missed the whole weekend here and I feel like I've missed some years of my life as well!:( Your comments simply make my evening complete and filled with emotions, thank you for everyone!!!!!

As for the passionate Huddy-kiss thing: I must admit too that we need some more detailed, more passionate and longer kissing scenes in the future, and yes, I WANT TO SEE THEIR TOUNGES! But I think we have time: we can see hem kissing and cuddling and having sex(before and after arguments) during the whole season!!!I can imagine to end that second episode quarrell with a vehement, passionate and angry "clothes-staying-on" sex scene.Sorry, I'm a bad girl tonight, and "Selfish" is too near.:D

BTW, ok, they still call each other House and Cuddy. But what about that certain "honeybuns"???:)
@true_love_huddy - As for the passionate Huddy-kiss thing: I must admit too that we need some more detailed, more passionate and longer kissing scenes in the future, and yes, I WANT TO SEE THEIR TOUNGES! But I think we have time: we can see hem kissing and cuddling and having sex(before and after arguments) during the whole season!!!I can imagine to end that second episode quarrell with a vehement, passionate and angry "clothes-staying-on" sex scene.Sorry, I'm a bad girl tonight, and "Selfish" is too near.:D

There is just nothing to add but maybe a pic.
 @true_love_huddy - As for the passionate Huddy-kiss thing: I must admit too that we need some lebih de
heart
Hmm I actually believe that we may get that passionate sex-moving-around-(A LOT) scene from the summer S7 promos because I was watching one of the Selfish promos, and there's a bit where House and Cuddy are lying on the bed (some more arm-stroking occurs which made me :D [and drool]), and I'm pretty sure it's at House's apartment because of the lamp. And the aforementioned promo sex scene was definitely at House's, not Cuddy's. So I'm still hoping...

By the way, Selfish is tomorrow?? Already???? I haven't had sufficient time to recover yet!! Haha who am I trying to fool, I WANT IT NOWWWW. Even though the Huddy-centric premiere was beyond words, I'm still looking forward to the House (both the show and the [very sexy] man) as we knew it/him before. From the sneak peeks I can tell that I'll be lmaoing a lot...can't wait!! :D
"Have you ever been in love"
"You can touch the moonlight"
 "Have anda ever been in love" "You can touch the moonlight"
big smile
@anon: I had a dream last night that I missed an online quiz deadline for my course because of all this fanpop ;P

Um I'm embarrassed to admit this but I just realized today that House told Cuddy he loved her after he was sure she wouldn't abandon him. I didn't fully realize that before. (Smacks self in head with obvious stick)
@Tammy, you keep quoting Celine Dion songs from this album I've been listening too all summer and it makes me want to write that article I was talking a bout weeks ago.

@mysusp, that's a horrible dream! I get those sometimes but it's usually because I slept in or something (I HATE sleeping in, and it's happening way too much lately)
I'm sure I'll screw up something or another this semester because of fanpop.

"Um I'm embarrassed to admit this but I just realized today that House told Cuddy he loved her after he was sure she wouldn't abandon him."
don't be embarrassed, this is a very important observation to make. We'll just say you were too taken by the moment to fully realize it.
I think this is so typically House, the writers handled that moment very well imo.
 @Tammy, anda keep quoting Celine Dion songs from this album I've been listening too all summer and it
@anon - Write the article. Maybe there is a small still voice that is saying, "Anon write the article".
 @anon - Write the article. Maybe there is a small still voice that is saying, "Anon write the artikel
@Tammy, I might, once I've made a dent in this pile of homework. but I honestly have no idea when that will be!
hampir setahun yang lalu Belle0308 said…
Ok, so on a funny side note. I went to get my hair dyed yesterday. Because it was really red and not a very good color, my hairdresser had to dye it a shade darker than usual. It came out almost black and of course looks darker right now because I just had it done. I came home and my Son said,
"Why did you dye your hair black Mom? Oh wait, I get it, you are trying to look like Cuddy."

And he left the room before I could say anything. lol!
@Belle Hahaha xD good for you! Out there raising the new generation of Huddy shippers.
heart
@Belle LMAO That is hilarious! I don't know how old your son is but it's so funny that he would automatically go there!
I second what @HL said!
blush
@Belle lol! that is so funny! Totally made my night :p

So i wasnted to share my frustration with all of you cuz im sure you'll understand in some way. i went home for a visit with my family this weekend and they hadnt watched the premiere yet. they were watching it when my sister, friend, and i got back from the movies. i soo wish that we had missed them watching it. Both of my parents were FAST FORWARDING through ALL the Huddy parts! and the ones they were watching they were making fun of it! i was literally in the other room fuming and felt stupid for doing so but at the same time...i was like seriously?! and then my sister proceeds to go on about how the show is supposed to be about medical cases not house and cuddy and i almost lost it. i couldnt believe it! (and THEN to top it off my mom started saying HL was unattractive.) i walked out of the room and that was it. i kinda pretended that it was a whole joke (i think they were joking too they know it bugs me).

I knew then and there that i am wayyyy to addicted to this show :p so anyways sorry for my rant please continue on about your...mornings. xD
awww @HJ I want to hug you!
You know you can always come here for obsessive Huddy comfort!
I've been procrastinating and watching Huddy episodes all week-end, it felt good. But I know this is almost a pathological problem... at least we all have each other.

so here's a Huddy hug and a pretty picture for you! xox
 awww @HJ I want to hug you! anda know anda can always come here for obsessive Huddy comfort! I've been
big smile
"But I know this is almost a pathological problem... at least we all have each other"

LOL! @Anon, you're damn right. I took a day-off yesterday :P Had a life for real this time. It was Sunday so my friends were all home and we decided to watch the futball match together and then a movie....I felt like a functional, normal human being for once. The thing is I was very aware of that little voice whispering in my ear "Tomorrow is Monday, tomorrow is Monday, tomorrow is Monday" XD
wink
@HuddyJoy-I can completely understand you!!!

When I hear that anyone in my environment criticizes the show, House's look like, character or his relationship with Cuddy, I just feel angry, sad and helpless. But of course protective too!!!
I just cannot understand them. Naturally I can accept if someone has different opinion, but it needs to be explained. But only sounding unfair comments, it's dolorous you know...;)

What a gift we are here for each other!!!Like @anon, I send you a big virtual hug!:)
kiss
@Bea-"Tomorrow is Monday, tomorrow is Monday, tomorrow is Monday"

:D
laugh
I hear you @TLH. I don't know how people can NOT see how brilliant this show is....last week Hugh was on TV here in Italy. Maybe Baby was on and my mum asked me "Isn't that the guy you like so much that plays the cranky doctor?" I said "Yes mum, it's him" and she said "He was younger here, wasn't he? " and I "Yes he was, but he was so good even back then, although I think he is one of the finest actors on TV nowadays" and she said "Really? Why? What's special about him? I think his acting is pretty normal...average"

No need to say I almost choke with my dinner and turned to her with an indignant expression on my face sort yelling something like "ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? HAVEN'T YOU BEEN PAYING ATTENTION AT ALL TO THE GUY? HE IS A GENIUS!!"

Of course my mum didn't get way I got suddenly so worked up on the matter :P Maybe I should have tried a different approach LMAO! XD
 I hear anda @TLH. I don't know how people can NOT see how brilliant this tunjuk is....last week Hugh was
"ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? HAVEN'T YOU BEEN PAYING ATTENTION AT ALL TO THE GUY? HE IS A GENIUS!!"

So familiar...;)
hampir setahun yang lalu sarahousemd said…
wink
I defiantly know the feeling girls! I hate when people are criticizing him, or the show. And when people aren't able to see how brilliant he is! ;)
@Bea - No need to say I almost choke with my dinner and turned to her with an indignant expression on my face sort yelling something like "ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? HAVEN'T YOU BEEN PAYING ATTENTION AT ALL TO THE GUY? HE IS A GENIUS!!"

The show has definitely gotten lost with critics and emmy people. You can't really watch a 10 minute clip and see what an a mazing job someone has done with a character.
 @Bea - No need to say I almost choke with my makan malam, majlis makan malam and turned to her with an indignant expression on
I just want to say it's MONDAY!
only a few hours left! XD

I've given up on arguing with people, if they can't see it they don't know what they're missing.
But my sister and I have started brainwashing our parents, so at least they respect us when we can't stop talking about the show! XD
My mom even started watching episodes with my sister, I'm so proud of her!
 I just want to say it's MONDAY! only a few hours left! XD I've telah diberi up on arguing with people, if t
mischievous
I am so proud of you mum too!!! :D

Close up! ;)
 I am so proud of anda mum too!!! :D Close up! ;)
big smile
I like this close up lol:
 I like this close up lol:
My mom appreciates them too!!She thinks they are perfect for each other. She considers Hugh a great actor and very charming, and she says Lisa is a radiant woman!!

Wise mothers!;)
mischievous
"But my sister and I have started brainwashing our parents"

Just so you know, I have just spent on hour of my time trying to talk my mother into considering House on the greatest TV-phenomenon our era :P

Great close-up @anon XD LOL! I haven't noticed XD

I want some moment like this, once again! Please give me this!!
 "But my sister and I have started brainwashing our parents" Just so anda know, I have just spent on h
Everybody that agrees with @Bea raise you hand.
 Everybody that agrees with @Bea raise anda hand.
wink
Ahah! XD LMAO! Let's spam this place :P

Any chance we'll get this flirtatious smile tonight? I think that was cut out from the premiere...damn it!
 Ahah! XD LMAO! Let's spam this place :P Any chance we'll get this flirtatious smile tonight? I think
hampir setahun yang lalu ilikelisae said…
to me the pic above appear as art work
wink
LOL! I approve!!!
Your results are in. You need mega kisses and loving from Lisa.
 Your results are in. anda need mega kisses and loving from Lisa.
big smile
Where is he there BTW? Clinic room?

Making out scene!!! :D
I am thinking this is after he makes her really made and they have finished screaming. She suspends all of his priveleges at the hospital but not at home.

I tried to post on all the threads. Couldn't pass it up.
 I am thinking this is after he makes her really made and they have finished screaming. She suspends a
Yes Bea, he's in the clinic
@anon thanks for the hug! *group hug with anon, Bea, and TLH* That picture did indeed make me feel better. Plus, Im back at school with the HUGE t.v. in the lounge room that i can confiscate for "Selfish." xD

Can I just say how excited i am for tonight? House and Cuddy are going to be back in their own environments...only now they have to tell everyone and deal with the fact that they are together. I cant wait to see what they try and do! (its looking like House will go back to playing "God" and Cuddy will throw yet another fit).

I just hope that this episode they dont throw a ton of random sex in there. If its going to be there i want them to mean it and not just go through the motions while they are angry/upset with each other you know? Anxious to see how it will all turn out!
Hi @HJ, happy to know you feel better!
I am super pumped for tonight too!

I agree with your last paragraph, I'm just too lazy to copy it ;)

I actually can't stop smiling thinking about this episode! XD

P.S. question to all of us. Are we keeping this same thread to discuss 'Selfish'??
hampir setahun yang lalu huddyfantatic said…
we had better ask Bea about that anyway its going to be good tonight cant wait for eveyones reactions
hampir setahun yang lalu fran2 said…
kiss
hit and run because I want to avoid spoilers :-)

Happy new Huddy episode to you all :-)))