Huddy The H-Morning After - A thread for crazy fan-shippers ;D

HuddyBea posted on Sep 20, 2010 at 12:26PM
As we have decided all together, a new fresh page to start screaming and squeaking, and fainting and jumping together holding hands... before and after the unforgettable ep that will be aired tonight ;)

In @PC's honour....the subtitle says it all ;)

Little entertaing article to keep you company with some good memories while you wait for the ep...link and that's all!

Have fun! See you later!!!
last edited on Sep 20, 2010 at 12:29PM

Huddy 1448 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 1448

hampir setahun yang lalu Belle0308 said…
Oh WOW it took me so long to post that everyone else crossed me.
hampir setahun yang lalu anonymously said…
@Belle:"It is a whole new intimacy and while I guess I always assumed that Huddy would get hot and heavy I never really counted on the tenderness and so on. It was a great bonus to see all of that playing into their relationship from the beginning."

I agree with all you said but I had to pick one line... That's the thing I know Huddy can be hot and the promos made it seem like it would be just that, I had prepared myself for that, but deep down I was really wishing they wouldn't do JUST the sex, and thank God they didn't (I mean this is HOUSE tptb, of course, I should trust them haha) anyway, what I'm trying to say is that the ep was not what the promos made it to be, and I was shocked at that. but when I got over that, I keep falling more and more in love with it. I will watch it again tonight, I know I can't stay away.

"Those things are far more real than what we see on TV most of the time. "

This is what I was trying to say in my second or third post. this wasn't entertainment, it felt so real!

@Tammy "Just think if we all went to school together we would never get anything done."

how wonderfully unproductive that would be!!! a School for Huddies! XD XD

I wish I could join a fantastic Huddy screencap but I haven't saved any on my computer yet... so 'use your own brains' and imagine one
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu tammyr50 said…
@anon - I wish I could join a fantastic Huddy screencap but I haven't saved any on my computer yet... so 'use your own brains' and imagine one
This one is on me.
I cannot stopwatching this. Somebody please take the remote.
 @anon - I wish I could sertai a fantastic Huddy screencap but I haven't saved any on my computer yet...
I DON'T WANT YOU TO CHANGE!!!!!
 I DON'T WANT anda TO CHANGE!!!!!
hampir setahun yang lalu HuddyJoy0524 said…
Hi girls! wow whenever im on no one is ever saying their bit and when i log off everyone is talking at once!

@anon, @Bea, @Tammy, @Belle. I agree with all of you for different reasons. i love all of your persepctives because it gives me new insight into the episode and how to look at it and what it means, etc etc. ive got all the huddy scenes minimized on youtube on my computer and have been watching them at least once a day. i just want to bathe in the glow that is huddy and savor their moments with them ;)

ive also started telling everyone now that i lobe them. lol! i thot that that was just sooo cute! they seem to like it! (well the house fans anyway...the others are a little lost xD)

@tammy love the pictures! when hes hugging her...its like he doesnt want to let go! and i love when cuddy says that she doesnt want him to change. been waiting for that for a while too!
hampir setahun yang lalu HuddyBea said…
wink
"I love that she was thinking about the ramifications of telling Wilson while they were having sex. Those things are far more real than what we see on TV most of the time"

No need to say I love your wonderful mind ;)
laugh
I have just realized I am scared of reading Ausiello's spoilers. Any possible hint to an upcoming Huddy storm....and I am dead till Monday or worse. Maybe it's better and wiser not to know :P

You know @anon, you're a wise person ;) I should follow your advice and start screaming covering my eyes as soon as I read sth that starts with sp...
hampir setahun yang lalu true_love_huddy said…
big smile
@Bea-LOL:D

There are few words you have to ignore this way...
hampir setahun yang lalu arasu said…
tongue
@Bea, I've read Ausiello's spoilers, not too spoilerish, just a small scoop on Candice Bergen's role as Mama Cuddy.. and no Huddy storm mentioned yet. ;)
Although, the comments on Ausiello's page is always a mood-ruiner..meh.
big smile
@raya:

I don't even bother reading them. What I find funny is people do really spend an incredible amount of time spreading hate and disappointment. I don't get it. I just comments over the things I love and care for....I mean, I would ever comment on Grey's Anatomy XD I watch it, but I know it's crap and I don't give a damn. Why do they keep commenting if they don't like the show anymore....Mah.

@TLH:

Ahah I know, but just to stay safe XD
hampir setahun yang lalu fran2 said…
smile
hello Huddies :-) Amazing comments all..
Am I too late for the party? You know, I needed time to digest the episode and also to comment about it I always have to appeal to my emotional side (and somewhat melancholy)...so I didn't want to play the part of the damper here :-)
When I am in this mood I usually write on BB blog and I don't know if I can copy the collage of my comments here...It may be politically correct?

and last but not least:
1 - I'm trying to avoid spoilers (including promos) and it's hard
2 - I need to keep distinct Huli & Huddy to be sure that one doesn't "infected" the other

I apologize in advance, too many problems....:-)
The choice of songs says it all: for now it's a good day. even if the season gets a little dark Huddy will survive in the end.
 The choice of songs says it all: for now it's a good day. even if the season gets a little dark Huddy
wink
I think it's politically corret @fran ;) I get lazy to sometimes jumping from one spot to another :P So i just copy and paste!
sick
@fran2 and @Bea -Is it really possible to avoid spoilers and promos?

I mean, what is the nature of addiction? If you don't receive a certain amount of the drugs you need one day, your body starts to collapse. I mentioned one DAY on purpose, not one WEEK.
Huddy-fever is an addiction too. We neeeeed that certain amount of our promo-drugs.

Sad but true.
Personally, I don't mind promos and sneak peeks at all. I love them. If I miss one I can cope of course, though. What I don't like sometimes are Ausiello's spoilers b/c they make me anxious. Sometimes he acts like a true drama queen, as last year when he told us about Huddy fighting over some photos and it turned out to be the lamest argument ever. I don't like picturing things differetnly from the way they are just b/c he has to write his page and loves screwing with us a little bit.
@Bea - I agree. I have made a pact with myself to watch interviews that have Hugh or Lisa, promos (because I am weak), and the show itself and watch his beautiful thing unfold.
 @Bea - I agree. I have made a pact with myself to watch interviews that have Hugh atau Lisa, promos (be
heart
@Bea-Yeah that's true. I prefer reading your comments to Ausiello's spoilers, just the question of choice;)
smile
I actually find this discussion threads very relaxing. One thing is watching the ep alone and just saying I liked it, anothr is hearing other people's thoughts and feelings. I don't know, I think it really helps you clarifying your own ideas, maybe even noticing things you have missed in first place or just appreciating others under a different perspective ;)
kiss
@Bea:
"One thing is watching the ep alone and just saying I liked it, anothr is hearing other people's thoughts and feelings. I don't know, I think it really helps you clarifying your own ideas, maybe even noticing things you have missed in first place or just appreciating others under a different perspective ;)"

Indeed! I think reading your posts helped me understand the ep and enjoy it so much more.

Alse. have you all noticed how Cuddy's back on the right (as in correct) side of the bed (like she was in season 3 for example) Now House and Cuddy fit again (not like season 6 when they were on the same side ;)
wink
Just wanted to tell you I am off rewatching this jewel for the 5th time I think :P This time I have company ;) Let's see how it goes....watch it....heads might be flying around :P
hampir setahun yang lalu bluehue said…
Hi Huddy Zombies!
Referring to those lacking sleep..watching premiere for the "fill in the blank" time.
@fran..not too late to party...or add your sparkles/sprinkles. I remember @mysusp was taping and watching epi on Friday.

I’m at a distinct disadvantage with this thread group...having viewed it but once.
Scenes pop up into my head tho, like House serving Cuddy breakfast of "carefully flaked nuggets of baby corn..ha! (cornflakes) with one grape to cleanse her palette between courses. I HEART that kind of goofy. Melts me. I think if two people can laugh (& love) together, actually care enough to want to make the other one laugh..they will make it!

Some fans are a little down..maybe the sexpectations too high or the OOC thing.
Just adding/agreeing to what others have mentioned. Like, the limits of television & frankly, IMO “less is best.” Thrilled to see new side to our characters, perhaps some confuse new with OOC. I’m not interested in the show repeating itself over & over with POTW stories...one more shocking or twisting than the next. I prefer what DS promises..adventures & drama ahead (H)ouse-style, not genre style. Later.

P.S. @anony mentioned the music was downplayed..yea, you are right. I really was expecting more (intensity) there..b/c of max richter info. I'll have to see the epi again & listen more carefully.
I don't know from where the max richter info came from indeed...
hampir setahun yang lalu HuddyJoy0524 said…
@BH im still not exactly sure what people were expecting that they are disappointed. ive been hearing that and it confused me. you mentioned the OOC character thing but not only were we made aware of ahead of time that this episode was going to be differently formatted and such but this was Huddy coming together for the first time(well since med school). of course its gonna be seem slightly unHousian...the mushy gushy wont last! lol.

i personally am thrilled that the mushy gushy stuff was thrown into one episode. i like that they are going to keep house as a jackass and have them go back to their ridiculous selves. They both feel like they have a role that they "have" to play. and i think that now they are together they are going to try too hard and its going to be funnier. but they've finally matched up their cycles...so its all good. :)
smile
I am officially pathetic. Just finished watching Now What for a SIXTH time!
My mom laughed at me! (which is good because I was expecting an eye roll and 'shouldn't you be working' comment, so I'll take that teaction! XD)

Now I SERIOUSLY have to work on my essay.
hampir setahun yang lalu maverickangel35 said…
Dear anon:

If by essay you mean hulific... then yes.

Love mav
haha, I wish... by essay I mean ONE of the many projects I have for school, it's about a fossil park in Canada...joy...
and once I'm done I have to make a Ppt with it. :D

I think I'll watch Now What, or maybe another Huddy ep, once I'm done.
hampir setahun yang lalu Katia1997 said…
I watched 'Now what' five times for sure. This is in-sane. You have no idea how all this 'Huli behind Huddy' distracting me from school))) Their laughing keep flashing in my mind. I can't help it))))
big smile
@Kat, dear...I watched it 5 times plus I watched the Huddy scenes countless extra times too plus, today....I had a slow motion session of the key scenes ;)

I think you got the picture :P
hampir setahun yang lalu Delia_Beatrice said…
Hm... I watched the episode 6 times - but the 6th time, i focused on House, it's extremely interesting what he was expressing throughout that ep (already posted a long essay on it on Barbara's page:))))
The Huddy scenes - countless times.
And i will watch it again, maybe every night, until Monday. I just can't stay away - Lisa makes the episode magical. She was simply sensational.
laugh
"I had a slow motion session of the key scenes"

Really??? I want them too))))

"I think you got the picture :P"

XDD More than you think)))
Bea, how do you do slow-mo? is it an option in the player or do you do it in a movie editor thing?
crying
Ok, here we go already. The way they are yelling at each other makes me feel nauseous....I won't survive this season :S Things like these might kill me inside for ever =,(
Bea, Cuddy's expression was.. I don't know. Weird? Like they were acting on the public. Anyways, after fight always going conciliation))))
just the picture looks intense, I wont watch it obviously but it scares me! I CANNOT wait for this next episode!
hampir setahun yang lalu ilikelisae said…
me too ,i watch the huddy scenes countless exta times,i love all these scenes especielly the shower scene it seems to me more huli than huddy especielly at the end when she told him { could we get out & he say absolutily & she smile}
I agree, the bath scene is in my top 3 Huli moments too. when he says 'I was so waiting for you to ask' it sounds like Hugh I think
Yeah I thought that looked Huli too. Her smile and his as well....I don't know. The problem is we wouldn't even been noticing these things if we hadn't seen all their interviews countless times too. But we know them...their body language too well to miss these little Huli hints.

@Kat I agree. Her expression looked weird, but knowing House...he must have exasperated her once more *cries*

I wonder what will be left of me in May....I just hope Huli will go public before Huddy falls apart. I need at least one of my fav ships to keep shining....
BEA!
Huddy is NOT falling apart! snap out of it.
"The problem is we wouldn't even been noticing these things if we hadn't seen all their interviews countless times too."

This is the 'problem', which writers apparently haven't thought about, while shooting ep.
"I was so waiting for you to ask that" it's not House. House never talked with intonation like that. Never. And he never will be, because this wasn't him. It was another amazing man, who also is totally in love with gorgeous woman...
 "The problem is we wouldn't even been noticing these things if we hadn't seen all their interviews co
Of course it's not. What's wrong with you, Bea???????

"Selfish" frightens me, too - even if i'm sure it will have great parts, too, and it will be very intense and realistic - and ultimately, make their relationship stronger.

In the sneak peaks, she seems so different than she was in "Now What". Her professional self seems to have left home the sweetness and loveliness and happiness shining through her pores and that delicate and loving way of tending to his needs and being careful at all his unspoken thoughts. Which is only natural, but i fell in love with that version of Lisa (of the Lisas:) and i want to see it in every episode.
hampir setahun yang lalu ilikelisae said…
i dont think they will fall apart ,all the love we had seen will survive everything i think
there will be troubles ,complication but these kinda be the spices for their love i dont want soft ,nice love story i wanna smt spicy complicated but i think it will survive.
"i dont think they will fall apart ,all the love we had seen will survive everything"

Oh, please... Everybody from the show said, that House never will be completely happy. Lisa once said, that writers can try to explode Huddy, but she don't think it can work. I want them to be together with all my heart, but let's stay just a little realistic...
@Katia: there are unbiased observers on Barbara's blog (definitely NOT Huli fans, some of them i am friends with on facebook) who noticed the same thing: that it's impossible to tell how much of it was acting and how much was... well, chemistry and intimacy of the actors.

I even have this friend, a French movie director (of all things!), whom i had a HUGE fight with in summer, about Huli. She refused to speculate on the personal lives of actors and told me that i'm an idiot for believing what i see in interviews etc etc.
I dropped off the chair when i read her comment on Barbara's, explaining why she thinks the champagne scene was behind the scenes and Yaitaines decided to keep it:))))))) Also, she said that she was amazed with Lisa during this episode and that she finds it peculiar/interesting to see such a visible trasformation in her:)))))

On the bath scene: Hugh's whispered tone KNOCKED ME DEAD!!!!!! Also, on the couch, Wilson at the door, him whispering "what can we do that does not involve talking". A tone that has never, ever, ever, ever been heard on the show before - and so sexy and sweet!!!!!! Good Lord!
big smile
"House never talked with intonation like that. Never. And he never will be, because this wasn't him. It was another amazing man, who also is totally in love with gorgeous woman..."

I love your everlasting faith in Huli @kat and I agree of course

Guys I didn't mean NOW...I meant in the future. I don't know what to expect really and I don't even want to wonder that right now. I was just wondering....since a simple yelling makes my stomach hurts and my heart shrink....what will happen when there are serious problems ahead...

I am sorry...I guess I am...."chicken up" LMAO! Can I create thise verb? LOL! XD *bea goes nuts*
 "House never talked with intonation like that. Never. And he never will be, because this wasn't him.
And again, @Katia: staying together does not mean happiness. It means they cannot live without each other - and we know for a fact that House can't survive a breakup without utter personal destruction - it is written all over in the character's psychology, which is something the writers have been VERY accurate with during all 6 years.

Have you read the comments to Barbara Barnett's review on the premiere? It's not just me. Many, many, many people comment on why they think it will (MUST) last. Many smart people, with great insight on the show, i mean - which should help you gain some faith in it, sweetie:)

On what they say about it: come on, guys! What else can they say? The evolution of Huddy has become the number one theme of interest on the show. Do you honestly think anybody will go out there and share the ending with us?...
Has Lisa ever said they will get together? Days before "Help Me" aired, she was lying through her teeth in every interview she gave... They cannot tell us, but we can count on the inner coherence of the show and the characters' psychology to give us some hints.
heart
""what can we do that does not involve talking". A tone that has never, ever, ever, ever been heard on the show before - and so sexy and sweet!!!!!! Good Lord!"

*dies*

I love this whispering moment @Delia...this is Hugh being the sweetest man on earth...I guess this was what Lisa meant when she said House was a sexy boyfriend...this moment was the sweetest and the sexiest ever =,)
 ""what can we do that does not involve talking". A tone that has never, ever, ever, ever been heard o
big smile
@DB, I don't know why but I always value your inputs so so much and I'm so glad to see that you agree on all of this (House/Hugh and the 'new' intonations in his voice and stuff)

"I guess this was what Lisa meant when she said House was a sexy boyfriend..."

ha, that's so true...she was absolutely right (not that we ever doubted her)
laugh
Ok, on to whether it will last or not I need to be honest. Against my better judgment, as far as I prefer usually not saying this out loud for obvious reasons and consequences to my poor, weak, Huddy heart....I think they'll last. They'll face all sorts of heartbreaking difficulties but they'll last. Their love will protect them against every possible catastrophic prediction.

OMG I said that XD

*goes hiding*
*facepalm*
I think I'm the one who should hide now. 'Cause only I think that in one great sunny day writers decide to break Huddy.
*thinking about the place to hide*